Need help ASAP!!! Shade x Amara Bugged

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Alright, so a long ass time ago I did a shitload of save editing in order to end Karaquest with both shade and Kara as my fuckbuddies

Unfortunately I think that may have fucked me in the long run, as I recently found out about the Shade and Amara threeway, but I havent gotten the email.

Im not sure if this is cuz of me, or if i need to do something, or what, but I need help here!

Attached is my save file. I know im kinda asking a lot, but I would really appreciate if anyone would be willing to help me pick through it and figure out a solution to this mess that doesnt involve me loosing who knows how much progress.

Attachments

• Jinx - 7976 days.tits
    337.9 KB · Views: 6

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, so, in case it helps, heres more details: I had already long since met shade on uveto, I have interacted with her and everything, including fucked her. All sees to be going well on that front thus far. I also have the email from her welcoming me to Uveto....

I just checked, and I think the way I sorted it makes it so that I never encountered her in the first place in Kara quest, which i think is a requirement for the email for the threeway.....

lemme try some more stuff. Im not giving up on this yet!

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You actually can get the e-mail from Shade with your current save. You have to be on Uveto, though. Likely outside Irestead, but I don't know for sure. Haven't tested that yet. Resting doesn't seem to be enough. You need to be walking around.

You probably want to change KQ2_Fought_Amara from blank to 1, though.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You actually can get the e-mail from Shade with your current save. You have to be on Uveto, though. Likely outside Irestead, but I don't know for sure. Haven't tested that yet.

You probably want to change KQ2_Fought_Amara from blank to 1, though.

holy fucking shit it worked....

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT WORKED THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OMG!!!!!!

Dude, you are a fucking godsend! Thank you so much! I only regret that i can only like your response once!

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
omfg....

I literally didnt need to change anything... I just needed to walk in the snow for a bit....

Im glad, and Im still grateful as all hell for the help.....

But mother of god am I an idiot, lol

Though in my defense, the way it read on the wiki made it seem like I should have gotten the email right after Karaquest ended.

Ugh... Whatever...

I prolly will change that amara flag anyway, just to thorough, lol.

Thanks again man!

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
...Though in my defense, the way it read on the wiki made it seem like I should have gotten the email right after Karaquest ended...
Sounds like the Wiki needs an edit. In testing, I didn't get the email when arriving, only when wandering outside.

Fake Edit: And done. Left the 'on arrival' bit in, since I have no proof it can't happen.
Fake Edit 2: Actually, I think there's a bit of missing punctuation: 'she may send you an e-mail asking for help with a bounty upon arrival, Steele will find...'
Should probably be: 'she may send you an e-mail asking for help with a bounty. Upon arrival, Steele will find...'

"Let's eat Grandma!"
"Let's eat, Grandma!"
Punctuation saves lives.

Does this make more sense?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Sounds like the Wiki needs an edit. In testing, I didn't get the email when arriving, only when wandering outside.

Fake Edit: And done. Left the 'on arrival' bit in, since I have no proof it can't happen.
Fake Edit 2: Actually, I think there's a bit of missing punctuation: 'she may send you an e-mail asking for help with a bounty upon arrival, Steele will find...'
Should probably be: 'she may send you an e-mail asking for help with a bounty. Upon arrival, Steele will find...'

"Let's eat Grandma!"
"Let's eat, Grandma!"
Punctuation saves lives.

Does this make more sense?
This is perfect!

Tho while were on it...

upload_2020-10-5_1-13-34.png

Extra period here.

Sorry if im being rude or whatever, I just cant edit the wiki and I figured hey, why not?

Also sorry for the massive image, lol

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I see. Fixed.

Copy-pasting the text would probably be easier.

Holy carp that's a lot of tabs.

Thanks, man.

And lol, you have no idea.

I literally have maybe 1000 tabs open atm.

A massive backlog of debauchery, lol.

Least ill have something to keep me busy during my retirement, lol.

Sorry if thats a bit tmi, lol.

Last edited: