Need Halp

Josephine56

Feb 15, 2017
I can't seem to figure out how to get the kiro+kally threesome and I need help figuring it out.

FancySide

Dec 15, 2016
is one of those short-long routes things, just as a check list kiro trust must be max then you get the invite to the new station and get through the sisters introduction , from there you get some drinks from Kally talk about everything (pretty entertaining background info) then once finished go with Kiro talk with her ask about the picardine chose "loved" best answer (i think?) then you get another drink with Kally ask for the picardine option that you just unlocked thanks to talking with Kiro then you get to chose out of 3 options I'd suggest "kiss her" (for the lewds) from there a scene triggers after a while on Kally's bar, then you go to the vending machine area when Kally is on break (not in the bar) you open the door lets you pick different options of how to, once you do you Steele discovers the extra love from Kally to Kiro, then you go to the glory hole work it and you get the KallyxṕcxKiro scene after that you go Kally to chat about what happened , then you got with Kiro to talk about how you feel about the sisters sharing their love (lol) pick one out three options (pick the lewd one) and there you go , the threesome option is only available with Kiro of course at Canadia, hope that covers everything up,