Need build advice: Warhammer 40k Slaaneshi follower

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Hello, I would like some advice to pull this off. I'm not really familiar with 40k lore, except some memes. I'm open for anything, like a tease focused smuggler acting as a secret cult memeber or a ranged merc full dakka noise marine wannabe.

What I need:

Class: What would be a fitting class and/or playstyle?

Perks: Not class specific ones. Like Jungle queen scent, milk squirt tease etc.

Body: Something more exotic like Naga/Taur or maybe go ham on all the consumable items? I guess herm with multiple genetalia and breastrows would be fitting.

Equippment: I know that the "heavy armor" configuration for the Gray Goo looks like Spacemarine armor. Are there any other references? Specifically asking for thematic equippment. I'm familiar with the best choices for each playstyle.

Any other suggestions?

AKnottyMoose

Oct 7, 2021
If you wanted to do a Slaaneshi cultist, I think:

Class: Smuggler. on top of the whole sex stuff, also enjoy artful killing. An agile sword dancing, teasing smuggler seems pretty appropriate. Smuggler also has a grenade that does tease damage, and you can get the slut ray from Dr. Badger if you wanted. The Widows Kiss from Ara Kei also does tease damage.

Perks: Myr venom is one I know of, but I don't use tease builds much so idk much other than that.

Body: Herm, breastrows, purple/grey skin.

Equipment: Lightweight/exhibitionist armours are fitting. The Jeweled Outfit from the War'gii is pretty fitting- tease, avoidance, while also quite indulgent and hedonistic.

Reactions: Tainted-Alice

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
If you wanted to do a Slaaneshi cultist, I think:

Class: Smuggler. on top of the whole sex stuff, also enjoy artful killing. An agile sword dancing, teasing smuggler seems pretty appropriate. Smuggler also has a grenade that does tease damage, and you can get the slut ray from Dr. Badger if you wanted. The Widows Kiss from Ara Kei also does tease damage.

Perks: Myr venom is one I know of, but I don't use tease builds much so idk much other than that.

Body: Herm, breastrows, purple/grey skin.

Equipment: Lightweight/exhibitionist armours are fitting. The Jeweled Outfit from the War'gii is pretty fitting- tease, avoidance, while also quite indulgent and hedonistic.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you

Reactions: AKnottyMoose

TheShepard256

Pheromone perks are pretty good for a tease-based build; they add extra Pheromone damage based on your pheromone score whenever you perform a basic Tease attack. You'll also want to get your Libido as high as you can, since that's what the accuracy and damage of your Tease attacks are based off of.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Pheromone perks are pretty good for a tease-based build; they add extra Pheromone damage based on your pheromone score whenever you perform a basic Tease attack. You'll also want to get your Libido as high as you can, since that's what the accuracy and damage of your Tease attacks are based off of.
Do they stack? I tried it ages ago and it didn't seem to be the case.

TheShepard256

Do they stack? I tried it ages ago and it didn't seem to be the case.
The perks themselves stack; each one increases pheromone level by 4 or 5. In combat, there are actually two functions at play: one for Tease attacks specifically, and one for other sources of lust damage:
  • The former, applyTeaseDamage(), gets an extra 1-3 Tease damage if you have pheromones, regardless of your pheromone level (and used to get extra accuracy equal to pheromone level, but a combat rework meant that's no longer the case).
  • The latter, calculateLustDamage(), gets extra Pheromone damage equal to a random number between 1 and pheromone level, but only if the attack also deals at least 1 Tease damage before resistances.
So, if you're only going to use Tease attacks (i.e. butt, chest, hips, crotch, dickslap, myr venom, milk squirt and/or the as-of-yet unimplemented oral), getting more than one pheromone perk won't actually increase your damage. If you're going to include other sources of Tease damage (e.g. the Smuggler's Gas Grenade, certain weapons), getting more pheromone perks will increase the total amount of lust damage you deal with those sources.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Perks: Akane's Painslut perk fills in the sadomasochism box.

Body: Most of what was said already. Though I would add chitinous arms (closest to the good ole crab hands of some heavily mutated cultists), or the spiked arm type from Lucifier. And long prehensile tongue.