Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life! Character Art (30 Pieces Done) [Update 12/29/17]

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ironically you still have avator that contradict your own pov and seems to only tips at your phobia o_O

Anyway that next pick for next OC of yours, this snow woman, it would be shared with us in around 2 weeks? You will commision some others pics for you OC gals from that artist or just stops at the 2nd one?

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
The artist, nextArtist on deviantart, is backed up on commissions, so he won't be able to do it until early-mid June, so I'll post it here then. I asked him about it the other OC's and he said he could probably do them, but he'd decide on a case by case basis. One of his commission rules was he wouldn't do furries, but he told me that was mostly to dissuade people from asking him to do MLP things, and as long as the characters aren't COMPLETELY covered in fur, it should be fine. None of my (literally 30) OC's are, so it should be fine and you can probably expect them later on. Most, if not all, of the one's based on subspecies, who for now are assumed to look like the reference pics at the bottom, I will individually design appearances for later, but as I don't need to just yet, I probably won't add it to the doc for a while.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
He's been busy for awhile with the other commissions he had lined up and real life, so I'm still waiting for my turn. It'll happen eventually though.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh ok. Well you meantioned earlier some about middle of june so I was curious how was progress. It's ok to wait some more for next one art ^^

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Setsuko's art is here! Also, the second chapter of my story is out (link can be found a few posts back)! You can find more details about the character at my planning doc in the General BS forums (might have to go a few pages in). Working on commissioning a couple other artists for my other OC, so I'll post those here when that happens.

image_by_nextartist-da9rzrl big.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr, yarr finally the ice to complement fire ^^

Heh so much clothes I mean so much covered body she got. While fire one is almost totaly naked ^^

Was it intended effect of one been so little and other so much clothed as to point out been tied up to fire and ice respectively?

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Yep, completely intentional. They're supposed to be foils physically in addition to their personalities and powers. If you notice, she's also bustier. In fact, she's even bustier than she looks because she binds her breasts (if you look closely at her cleavage you can see a bit of the cloth binding).

I'm saving up a little to commission another artist, since nextARTIST's life has gotten too busy to do more commissions, for a new OC I designed. She's a surly bancho Toad Girl named Nectophry, or Toph for short. The specific name of her species is Toad-Type Bullywug. Her name is based on Nectophynoides, a genus of "True Toads" that lay eggs that hatch into mini toads (as opposed to tadpoles) and can also give birth to live young (also mini toads). She carries around a bokken (wooden traing sword) similar to the one used by Ryu in Shaman King. Don't call a frog, or she'll beat you up. She absolutely hates frogs, calling them (and normal Bullywugs, who are more frog-like) "slimy bastards". She has long dyed blonde hair she wears as a high ponytail and bangs. You can finds all her details in the planning doc in my topic in the General BS forums. I believe her entry is on page 6 of the doc.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
hehe and ice beauty with big breasts. Now you meantioned this binding I wonder if her blush is somehow connected to this fact...

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
No, she's just blushing is all. The cloth binding just squeezes her breasts closer to her body to keep them in place and make them look smaller. Just think of it sort of like a bra. It has nothing to do with anything sexual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I know what usaualy is reason for female to bandage them.

SO which one OC could get it pic drawn next?

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I said it a couple posts ago, but it's a new OC. Her name is Nectophry, or Toph for short, and she's a surly banchou Toad Girl. Don't call her a frog though, or she'll beat the crap out of you. You can find for details in the planning doc, which I added the link to back to the story's topic in the General BS forum.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh ouch not noticed that frog part was about next OC to get pic -_-'

And so I was wondering why you all of sudden eantioning frog when talking about ice queen of yours. Now I know why just my fuzzy today mind played tricks on me to not see whole post ^^

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's another commission of one of my OC from Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life!, this time from dragonith.deviantart.com . Nectophry, or Toph for short, is a surly banchou toad girl delinquent who loves looking badass and absolutely hates being called a frog, and will beat up anyone who does. Unlike normal Bullywugs (whom Toph calls "slimy bastards"), Toad-Types have dry skin and are terrestrial (live on dry land). Also, they have parotoid glands (the "warts" on normal toads) on the backs of their necks and shoulders that release a toxin when stressed. If ingested, this toxin acts as a hallucinogen and is sold on the black-market as an illegal drug.

Her name comes from Nectophrynoides, a genus of True Toads (the family Bufonidae) who give birth (instead of laying eggs) to miniature toads instead of tadpoles.

Unlike Atur and Setsuko, Toph is already in the story. Also, since I haven't mentioned it here, Chapter 4 is already out, and chapter 5 is well underway (my co-author and I got the first ~8600 words done today). A link to the story can be found in the Fanfiction & Creative Writing forum. Next I'll be commissioning a picture of Moreno, a Blue Oni Mad Scientist, but first I'd like to find a different artist (Dragonith was a bit too slow/busy for me) and I'll have to save up some to pay for it.

Attachments

• commission__djunk855_by_dragonith-dafmghs.jpg
    commission__djunk855_by_dragonith-dafmghs.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
New commission done! As mentioned previously, this time it's of Moreno, the Blue Oni Mad Scientist and done by dragonmanX on Deviantart! Moreno is a genius scientist, but she has a propensity for some rather...strange experiments. Basically, she's a bit of a mad scientist. While a genius capable of amazing things, she often does experiments that can have...mixed results. It's not uncommon for her to accidentally blow something or turn an ordinary everyday object into a strange creature.

Her name comes from a famous luchador named Alejandro Muñoz Moreno, better known as The Blue Demon, though it's pronounced as if written in kana ("Moe", then "Re" with a short e sound (like the "e" in "Ben"), then "No"). She was the first character in this story to be given a unique design, as there was no Blue Oni official art to base her off of. The idea behind her was basically, "When I think of Oni, I think dumb and brutish, so why don't I do the opposite and make her a genius and a scientist?". That's also why I gave her a leopard print dress instead of the typical tiger print (to create a contrast). Just in case someone mentions it, I'm aware that Blue Oni are usually smarter and calmer than Red Oni (as well as drunkards), but it happened how it happened.

Moreno is a character I always take into account when I think of possible future plots that are more serious, as she would be the techie one, so expect her to play an important role in the long term of it. While she's not in the story yet at the time of this post, expect her to appear as the third girl after Toph.

The next commission is a bit of a secret, but I'm sure people will like it.

Moreno3.jpg

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
This isn't the "secret" commission I mentioned, but I'm waiting to do that one until after the next chapter of my story is out. In the meantime, here's one of Kaguya Otsutsuki as she appears in the story and Usagi (the white bunny on her shoulder)! It's not an OC, but Kaguya plays a big role in the overall story, I dare to even call her the heroine, so it just seemed right to get one of her done. This was done by the lovely Gintara over on deviantart, whom I started following way back in 2014 near the end of Naruto because she did these funny little one panel comics about some of the chapters. I definitely recommend her.

092116_kaguya_by_gintara-dajy1qc (1).png

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
This is the secret commission I mentioned, Saboten the Pink Slime! Can't say much more than that without entering spoiler territory, though :p . This on was done by Dragonmanx over on deviantart, the same guy who did the Moreno commission. Next up is another "future" character, Circe the self conscious otaku Orc (Pig Girl style)!

Saboten1comp.jpg

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's another commission of one of my OC from Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life!, again from the lovely Gintara ( gintara.deviantart.com), who did the picture of Kaguya and Usagi. Her name is Circe and she's a shy girl who's interests include JRPG and Dating Sim video games and Shoujo and (both normal and reverse) Harem manga. She's often worried about being seen as a monster, not only because she's a Liminal, but because she's an Orc, as Orcs aren't portrayed very positively in most of the games, shows, stories, and/or movies they're featured in. Thankfully she has Mal to help her keep her spirits high. Who's Mal you may ask? Well, that's something you'll find out in the future (at the time of this most, anyway).

Her name (quite obviously) comes from the goddess of magic in Greek mythology, Circe. In the Odyssey by Homer, it is said that she turned many of Odysseus's men into pigs. I loose connection, I know, but I like her name and have fond memories of her from when I was a kid playing the Wish Bone Odyssey computer game. I played that thing SO many times.

Funny thing about Circe, she's the only character who I technically made before coming up with the idea for Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life!. I had originally pitched her as an idea for ElementalShadow's "The Dead Can't be Heard" on fanfiction(dot)net, as an idea of Naruto coming across a carnival/freak show that had her on display as the "Pig Girl", alongside a young Cerea being used to give kids "pony rides", a young Mero swimming through hoops in a tank, and a young (everyone in this story including Naruto was younger, I should mention) Cathyl being a "milk your own drink" booth (the story had a darker tone to it and was set solely in Naruto's world, so I had my idea reflect that). ElementalShadow had even contacted me back and said he would use it after the current arc, but he never actually updated the story after that. Back then, Circe was more "book smart" nerdy instead of "geeky interests" nerdy, and her name was Elda (after I started planning Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life! I change it to Sowla before settling on Circe).

Next up will be Aria, the Shark Mermaid who is a One Piece fangirl!

Attachments

• circe_tail_by_gintara-daq5oyb.png
    circe_tail_by_gintara-daq5oyb.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 49

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's two more, Aria the Shark Mermaid done by Dragonmanx.deviantart.com and Pollo the Poultry Harpy done by Silent-Shanin.deviantart.com . I'm going to just provide links this time because I don't feel like typing out the descriptions again and because apparently the Aria pic is too large for the server to process. I've got 2 more commissions lined up that I'll try to remember to post once they're both done. Look forward to a centaur girl and a tarantula arachne girl.

Aria: http://djunk855.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Aria-the-Shark-Mermaid-649093339

Pollo: http://djunk855.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Pollo-the-Poultry-Harpy-653683337

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Well, the character is supposed to be a huge fan of the One Piece series, so I thought'd make sense for her outfit to have some references to it. There's also her red vest (though it lacks buttons) and the black bandanna tied around her arm. Also, she's posing in Luffy's "Jet Pistol" pose. I tried to design the outfit in a way that made it clear she was a fan, but also in a way that wouldn't look too strange to be everyday clothing.

Reactions: argenten

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's another, this time Thera the Large Breed Aracnhe (aka the tarantula variant) by Dragonmanx.devianart.com , again in link form. Outside of a centaur girl and a special Kaguya picture, I won't be getting anymore commissions done until after the Nintendo Switch comes out, as I need to penny pinch for awhile to save up enough to afford it and Breath of the Wild.

Link to Thera :http://djunk855.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Thera-the-Large-Breed-Arachne-657902144

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's the newest one, Frigg the Dairy Breed Centaur, done by Silent-Shanin. Finally figured out how to do hyperlinks :p Anyhoo, I've got three commissions lined up next, the special Kaguya picture from Gintara, and two from Dragonmanx, one of Fremont, the buff, shy Troll guy, and one of Chichi, the Long Leg Breed Arachne girl who is by the books and dreams of being a police officer.

Last edited:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's the first human character of mine I've gotten done, Jackie Shuukaku, the strong and cheerful, if a bit dense, farm girl. This one was done by Silent-Shanin. The three previously mentioned commissions are still coming, though.