"Name my Champion" Thread

Muted_ReDead

Jun 25, 2019
Coming up with names for your characters is hard sometimes, so let's have one of these. Surprised there wasn't one sooner.

I decided to make a tall male Wyld Elf white mage with maximized willpower and plant skin, but haven't thought of a good name yet. Any ideas?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Blackwolf, which is a name I tend to use for fantasy games. (He's not Lupine)

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Cassius for my Human Warrior
Natalia for my Wyld Elf Bard (Go full Satyr)
Elix for my Not!Kitsune Black Mage.

Elves in this setting (at least PC's) seem more fey touched and thus good inspiration would be to look at Wood Elves or fey for inspiration. Why not Algernon?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I was going to name my Wlyd Elf Champion River, but I was told that would be an NPC name.

So I went with Brook. He's a mellow dude.

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
My main is a catfolk named Rooster. I also have two wyld elves, one named Saffron (plant skin) and the other Nettle (wings). Then I have two orcs, Zenith and Taiga, and my lupine for my Garret-only run, Whisper.

I'm planning on more Champions to fill out more of the races (still haven't gotten all the starting races yet!), but not yet. Gonna use up names like Gray, Wisp, Tundra, and other nouns that aren't usually names.

I was very amused to find that Whisper is also an NPC name, and I have a whole scene imagined for when Whisper meets Whisper.

Reactions: sumgai

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
My main is a catfolk named Rooster. I also have two wyld elves, one named Saffron (plant skin) and the other Nettle (wings). Then I have two orcs, Zenith and Taiga, and my lupine for my Garret-only run, Whisper.

A feline named after a bird. Which is also known as a COCK. :)