"Nalaa" the Slyveren planet rusher encounter

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
Wanted to gauge interest in this project.

Rough outline HERE

Figured there isn't enough Slyveren content and I wanted to try and expand that since not using these lovely snake girls seems like a crime.

Will adjust/revise/rebuild as I go and hopefully end up with a decent amount of content for her.

Initial Ideas are listed and will gradually expand on it. Hopefully nothing too crazy.

Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I honestly want feedback from those that want some more snake girl loving.

Also currently doing a rough sketch of the hood style I'd think would look good, a Jessica Rabbit style. Will post those later.

Rough Sketch is attached to the document.

Last edited:
Reactions: gena138

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Welp,more snake ladies and crewmembers are always welcome although i have some questions:
1.If you buy her from Beths will you be able to cure her the same way as Reaha?
2.Why not ask Adjatha for a bust? It shouldn't be too pricey(i think)

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
Welp, more snake ladies and crewmembers are always welcome although I have some questions:
1. If you buy her from Beths will you be able to cure her the same way as Reaha?
2. Why not ask Adjatha for a bust? It shouldn't be too pricey(I think)

1A: That content is cut and put to the side to just focus on her initial content, everything else will be worked on later as an expansion.
2A: Adj does not do commissions afaik and if a bust is made it would have to be made after the document has been submitted/reviewed and accepted. It is currently in the ideas stage so everything that is made right now is placeholder/my own design using the Slyveren bust as a base. It's only a placeholder for my own thought process.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
1A: That content is cut and put to the side to just focus on her initial content, everything else will be worked on later as an expansion.
2A: Adj does not do commissions afaik and if a bust is made it would have to be made after the document has been submitted/reviewed and accepted. It is currently in the ideas stage so everything that is made right now is placeholder/my own design using the Slyveren bust as a base. It's only a placeholder for my own thought process.
Aha ok. So here's the last question:
Will there be Jessica Rabbit style suit available to her?

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
Aha ok. So here's the last question:
Will there be Jessica Rabbit style suit available to her?
More like a dress that she can wear for some of her content but right now I am focusing on her initial content pass before I get too deep into the details of the second pass.

omega12008

Sep 7, 2015
If we can impregnate her then fuck yeah. Sure.

Fen has stated that he isn't against the idea but the biology would be tricky, kinda like with lethians, etc. But IIRC he said he would want to set the bar pretty high in virility for you to knock up a Slyveren without some kind of treatment.

Reactions: TiTSFan

TheDeathLord63

Aug 18, 2019
I haven't really been checking up on the game in a while and when I do, I find that I like what I see.
So, now I'm wondering, are you guys working on a Slyveren tf item?
Also, like the idea of Nalaa being a thing. Keep up the good work.