myrillian Crystals

WulfDude1

Jul 17, 2023
I have these crystals from myrillia and there worth thousands of credits how or where do I sell them?

TheShepard256

Anno, if she's on your crew; she'll buy anything for some of the best prices in the game (85% of the base value if she's still working for Steele Tech, 80% otherwise; few can compete with those prices, and those that can a) only accept certain categories of item, not all, and b) aren't crew members).

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
is it the satchel of gems? best person would be anno if shes in your crew for having the highest general exchange rate

WulfDude1

Jul 17, 2023
Anno, if she's on your crew; she'll buy anything for some of the best prices in the game (85% of the base value if she's still working for Steele Tech, 80% otherwise; few can compete with those prices, and those that can a) only accept certain categories of item, not all, and b) aren't crew members).
what if Anno isn't on your crew because you had too many crew and had to leave her on Tavros is there anyone other then Anno too exchange gems?

TheShepard256

There are, but I don't know who they are off-hand; you'll have to check each merchant yourself. Or you could re-recruit Anno once you have enough crew space, whether that's by kicking off a current crew member, getting a ship with more crew capacity, upgrading your crew capacity by installing an Advanced Crew Quarters (from Synphia on Uveto), or using the Clown Car cheat for infinite crew capacity (load your save, go back to the main menu, and click/tap the i's dot in TiTS three times; that'll unlock the cheat menu under Options).