Myrellion-Getting Caught Peeping in the Closet

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
So I was just romping around the planets that I have already visited (specifically Myrellion), until a thought struck me; while it is quite nice to be a voyeur as you Lyralla and Juro doing their thing. An idea struck to me what if at some point after several closet visits there is a chance that you end up fumbling and exposing yourself to the two lovers.

You then are given the choice that you can either promise to swear and never bother them again or be on their good side and swear your silence, but only if you get to join in and become a threesome.

Anyway those are my rough thoughts on the Closet scene, and while I understand that this is supposed to be an one-off scene, I feel like this can be expanded in the near future. While I may not know the progress of the "War on Myrellion Quest" (It could have been finished in story for all I know), I feel like that the closet scene should leave a more lasting impression much like your scenes with Nehzara. Maybe like after you finish the War on Myrellion Quest, Lyralla and Juro thank you for lifting a huge burden off their shoulders, by asking you to join in on their fun as thanks for helping to resolve conflicts in a best ending.

Anyway thats basically it; what do you guys think on this? Best leave it be, or do you think its has potential to be something that can impact future events?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With them been quite busy with themselfs I would rather expect others like Nez...(that red gal) cauhting PC peeping this lovebirds and then turning into PC get into some sex scene with totaly different npc then expected as aftereffect of that.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
It was planned that you could let it loose to the Reds that the UGC and Gold ambassadors were having their flings, either to piss off the Reds to the point where they would attempt to launch their nukes and get wiped out in the process, or to blackmail Juro. So there is more to the scene than just a one off, yes.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I know this probably belongs in the Myrellion discussion thread, and has probably already been answered, but when exactly is all that hullabaloo going to be finished? I personally would like to see the Myr people come together into a great Orange Swarm, becoming a powerful force in the galaxy and the UGC, but that is just me.

(I also want to bother Endwar with the fact that something closer to my faction in WH40K might be in the game sooner than his, muahaha!)

Reactions: Endwar

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If that happened and you inevitably joined in, you wouldn't be able to get sanctimonious about it during Fazquest.

I know this probably belongs in the Myrellion discussion thread, and has probably already been answered, but when exactly is all that hullabaloo going to be finished? I personally would like to see the Myr people come together into a great Orange Swarm, becoming a powerful force in the galaxy and the UGC, but that is just me.

"Making them all orange" will never be an option. The resolutions will get done whenever Fen decides to get around to it. Most of the pro-Red ending is complete because Savin's fascism boner, but nothing else.

Reactions: Couch

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@RanmaChan
Hohoho! Is that a challenge Ranmachan! Ewww I feel dirty now that I had to emulate Happosai to get the voice out, he is to me the single most annoying character right up there with that principal. Anyway, haven't you learned nothing from my adorable avatar that is the Imperial Guardsman!!! We will hold the line and no matter what filthy xeno may arrive (a commissar waaay in the back is bound and gagged as the troops under his command sneaked out to get some that alien booty) we will not back down! We will not fall into temptation! We will -a sultry gryvain, leithan, ausar and a pair of red and gold myrs all of them with wide hips, thighs, waist, asses and most importantly BOOBS, passes by and invite him for a romp- Uhhhh...

...MAKE PEACE NOT WAR! *Bolters and Las fires pelted where he previusly stood*

Hops on a Thunder Hawk belonging to the Alfa Legion Chapter with the girls in tow.

That Guardsman would later become the most heretical guardsman in the history of the Imperium, however his knowledge and ability to trade and consort xenos has allowed him to earn the title of a Rogue Trader, where he now commands the Imperial Cruiser the Free Spirit. Although tales of his...questionable marital exploits would have branded him a traitor, his loyalty to the God-Emperor remains true, and even now he continues to pay his tithe.

Within the Battle Barge 'Star Blazer' of the Salamander Successor Chapter: The Sun Sentinels
Chapter Master 'Endwar':*After reading the profile of the former guardsman now Rogue Trader Steele that is now under his protection and retinue*...Well that was a thing.

PS. Btw does this new species have a name yet? and what are they like? I cant wait to 'catch' and 'pitch' with the new race.

EDIT: I didnt know which to put it as it is both sorta related on a tangential/meta level. So I hope this is acceptable.

Reactions: RanmaChan

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

After reading the Myrellion thread and encountering the Juro/Gold closet scene, I've come to the conclusion that the UGC fucked up. The reds have zero reason to trust star walkers and I feel any nuclear escalation is due to their interference. Who knew not keeping your boner in check in a smut game would have consequences?

Kindly devs please let us evacuate our Myrellion waifus before the inevitable nuclear holocaust that is destined to take place.

Anbugamer

Jul 25, 2019
2 Year necro. Don't fucking do that.
So I was just romping around the planets that I have already visited (specifically Myrellion), until a thought struck me; while it is quite nice to be a voyeur as you Lyralla and Juro doing their thing. An idea struck to me what if at some point after several closet visits there is a chance that you end up fumbling and exposing yourself to the two lovers.

You then are given the choice that you can either promise to swear and never bother them again or be on their good side and swear your silence, but only if you get to join in and become a threesome.

Anyway those are my rough thoughts on the Closet scene, and while I understand that this is supposed to be an one-off scene, I feel like this can be expanded in the near future. While I may not know the progress of the "War on Myrellion Quest" (It could have been finished in story for all I know), I feel like that the closet scene should leave a more lasting impression much like your scenes with Nehzara. Maybe like after you finish the War on Myrellion Quest, Lyralla and Juro thank you for lifting a huge burden off their shoulders, by asking you to join in on their fun as thanks for helping to resolve conflicts in a best ending.

Anyway thats basically it; what do you guys think on this? Best leave it be, or do you think its has potential to be something that can impact future events?
How do you get to be a voyeur I'm just curious because I can't get that scene

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Firstly, holy 2 year necro dude. Second, just hang by their office and every once in a while they'll both be gone to take care of business.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I just keep wondering how the fuck do these idiots stumble upon such old threads. Are they like, He, Imma browse all the threads until I find something that piques my curiosity.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I don't think it's idiocy. Rather, they use the search bar, find what they're interested in and type away without a care.