Myrellion Deserters

Ko

Oct 4, 2015
I just ran into Briha the Red Myrellion deserter. If there's Gold and Reds who wanna avoid the steadily becoming mindless war, I was wondering if Steele could offer them jobs in the company or bring them on the ship. Why not take people who are done with the propaganda and free them of that life. Take them to the stars.

KZAR-92

Nov 1, 2015
I think I saw once that Briha was actually being considered to be made a possible crew member.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Not a crew member, an eventual tenant that moves into Tavros along with the gold deserter to become prego waifus for capn' Steele. Take a gooood look at 'Scene by' at the bottom left, and if it says JimThermic, expect lots of pregnant women.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tbh Jim afaik got plans to move both lone myr deserters out of the planet so not only Briha but Lys too.

Not a crew member, an eventual tenant that moves into Tavros along with the gold deserter to become prego waifus for capn' Steele.

Ohh just a new Tavros resident? Oh well even if that the case it would be easier to go to Tavros and find Lys or Briha over looking for them two in Myrellion caves.

Last edited by a moderator: