my waifu teir list

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
these are my picks, I went ahead and put in nearly all of them in.
View attachment 26241
Wow quite extensive. Some are guys but welp doesn't really matter I guess. I'm quite shocked that you put Kiyoko so high yet the other female kitsunes so low. It seems ppl who like Kiyoko tend to really like other female kitsunes. Also quite surprised Cassia is so much higher than Rina and esp. Brienne. Is it more bc of body type for the cowgirls (seems from the list the muscled girls are kind of at the bottom)?

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
Wow quite extensive. Some are guys but welp doesn't really matter I guess. I'm quite shocked that you put Kiyoko so high yet the other female kitsunes so low. It seems ppl who like Kiyoko tend to really like other female kitsunes. Also quite surprised Cassia is so much higher than Rina and esp. Brienne. Is it more bc of body type for the cowgirls (seems from the list the muscled girls are kind of at the bottom)?
Yea, not a fan of muscle girls in general. I judged most of them by both personality and appearance. The one's in F&F are there either because I like their appearance and literally nothing else, or because I fucked them once and then genuinely forgot about them.

Reactions: luciel1331

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Yea, not a fan of muscle girls in general. I judged most of them by both personality and appearance. The one's in F&F are there either because I like their appearance and literally nothing else, or because I fucked them once and then genuinely forgot about them.
Well makes sense. I personally really like muscles. There are a lot of female characters so there's a lot for you to remember and choose from after all. Pretty interesting to see how ppl rank the characters.

Reactions: Kingu2

Catmint

Aug 3, 2022
I'd say she's otherwise a good gurl, and I like her personality & aesthetic, but there's an aspect of her that likes daddy a bit too much (I think you roleplay as Garth if you're masc enough?) and it weirds me out just a bit. I ranked her low because of that. I'm not specifically against incest in fictional, adult settings, it's just not for me.

Last edited:

Catmint

Aug 3, 2022
Agni - I like her name, personality, design, and the fact you can customize her junk (which is a B signature it seems!) It seems like she's a switch with a dominant streak which is right up my alley. B does a great job with her, and I didn't know I needed an immortal phoenix lady in my life. I would've ranked her a Hell Yes if I had the option on the tier maker.

Arona - I prefer sub!Arona, and for some reason her personality amuses me greatly. I like muscle girls who can submit to me so I can worship their awesome bodies while they blush and fluster. No such option to body worship yet which is a damn shame. She has a lot of preg content but I'm not into pregnancy stuff. So I will rank sub!Arona as a Yes, and for dom!Arona, a Maybe (but a fun maybe.)

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2021
There are a couple of characters that were missing from the Tier maker list I used. (E.g. Drifa, Livrea, Noire, Hethia, Rose, and the girls at the Milk Barn would have made Sex Buddy or higher).

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 52

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
There are a couple of characters that were missing from the Tier maker list I used. (E.g. Drifa, Livrea, Noire, Hethia, Rose, and the girls at the Milk Barn would have made Sex Buddy or higher).
Not sure if the who dis tier is a question or sarcasm (kind of hard to tell from just text form) but that's Leofric, the leader of Marked Merk Mercenaries and Lieutenant Jen's mentor. His sprite art and stuff are in the game folders so I guess he'll show up in the future whenever the marked merk mercs story gets expanded.

Reactions: Kesil

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Leofric is one of the things that Bubs is working on right now, FYI. He's been talking about it on Discord recently.

Nov 9, 2021
Not sure if the who dis tier is a question or sarcasm (kind of hard to tell from just text form) but that's Leofric, the leader of Marked Merk Mercenaries and Lieutenant Jen's mentor. His sprite art and stuff are in the game folders so I guess he'll show up in the future whenever the marked merk mercs story gets expanded.
It wasn't sarcasm. I had never seen that art before, so I had no idea who it was.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Looks like a lot of Minoans are missing from that list, yeah. Then again, Rina and Cassia are on there, so idk.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
It wasn't sarcasm. I had never seen that art before, so I had no idea who it was.
Ah my bad. I thought you were may be using that who dis meme and implying he's so insignificant that ppl can barely remember him or something. Then again he's art isn't in the game so it makes sense you wouldn't know who he is.