My Very Own Lith

Oct 1, 2016
Yea, you can find it in the Links section, but I think it's a solid enough game to warrant its own thread.

Link to latest public build: https://www.patreon.com/Lithier

The game is made by Lithier and it has your character stuck randomly in a giant void with a catboi/herm/girl ( depending on your preferences) named Lith. You can customize your species, whether you are a guy/gal/herm, and you pretty much do what you want to the cat-pet her on the head, give her a hug, fondle her, fuck her senseless...
Of course, not all of that is open from the beginning- you have a meter which changes depending on what you do to you or her and what you do to her modifies her. Her reactions, her actions...she's pretty malleable. Said actions might also matter down the line...

Solid writing and art(which pops up here and there and noted by red text), a touch of poking the 4th wall, the cat thing is adorable....
It's no CoC or TiTs( partly cause it's still in development), but if you've beaten CoC and are waiting patiently for the next TiTs update, you could do worse in burning time with this.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
I've played it before and its a pretty decent game IMO. Its fun to tease the cat and see how aroused I can make him before it becomes too much. :p
The only thing I wasn't really expecting were the huge walls of text with very few breaks in between each paragraph... though this is mostly because I've been spoiled by other games that make things a little easier on the eyes. Its a relatively short game though, don't expect something that will keep you busy for more than 2 hours. During my playthrough I learned my Lith craved cocks (which my toon didn't have) so I'm not sure if that was holding me back in terms of content or not...

(Also I have no idea how to insert spoilers/blur text here... if anyone can give me a tip I'd appreciate it).

Hymmnos

Dec 15, 2015
(Also I have no idea how to insert spoilers/blur text here... if anyone can give me a tip I'd appreciate it).
Click the icon that looks like a plus sign in a box [+] above the text box when you are writing a post and select spoiler. It brings up the menu to set the spoiler hint and text to be hidden.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Click the icon that looks like a plus sign in a box [+] above the text box when you are writing a post and select spoiler. It brings up the menu to set the spoiler hint and text to be hidden.

Oooh, so that's how you do it! Too bad it looks weird when you only want to hide a single word.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
This game is great and deserves more attention. Sex scenes are I think the quality of TITS or Last Sovereign, and Lith as a character has actual depth. As much as a character in a prawn game can, he/she evokes actual emotion. The writing is great and it's always great finding new content you didn't in the last run!