My thoughts about Dragoon Azzy

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
When I first heard about it, I thought she was going to be a DPS build set but it's just a slightly tankier build with some healing effects added to it. It didn't really change her much from her Hive Knight set from what I noticed and when I sparred against her, she's not that hard to take down, she just takes a little longer since she starts with all those buffs and I was mostly still using equipment that I bought in Hawkethorne from the beginning. The only somewhat strong equipment I have is the Galon's Griefmaker, at least until they nerf it in the next patch. I noticed that during her spar that when she uses her ultimate, I think? She says "I command you kneel!". I noticed that Elden Ring reference and I like that, just wanted to point that out at least. Anyway, why is she still a tank when she's a Dragoon? As a dragoon, I expected her to be doing stuff like, soaring high in the air and slamming down on her foes causing big shockwaves/earthquakes from landing, coating her spear in flames and sweeping them in a AoE attack, flying in the air and breathing fire on them and other airborne enemies, and her ultimate being either a single-target fire beam attack similar to what Agni has; just with her spear OR something similar to what the DFO (Dungeon Fighter Online) Neo Dragoon Lancer ultimate looks like. Either way, I kinda expected either more or a dps build like that.

Reactions: Arai and Sacremas

Frostgames

Sep 4, 2022
Yeah, she ended up as a mix tank, support, dps that is not great at any of them. Changing her at will for a fire weapon buff, her little aoe heal for a good single target power(Dragon onslaught: She charges and strike her enemie three times with reduced accuracy.) and changing her ult from reducing the damage taking by your team to increasing the damage the enemies take. Those changes would turn her into a great dps companion but I can only make sugestions and i doubt they will be implemented.

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Yeah, she ended up as a mix tank, support, dps that is not great at any of them. Changing her at will for a fire weapon buff, her little aoe heal for a good single target power(Dragon onslaught: She charges and strike her enemie three times with reduced accuracy.) and changing her ult from reducing the damage taking by your team to increasing the damage the enemies take. Those changes would turn her into a great dps companion but I can only make sugestions and i doubt they will be implemented.
To somewhat quote the Joker. "What kind of world we live in, where we expects a dps dragoon but we get an all-rounder hornet! (Silence) "This town needs an Enema!"