My Sole Feature Request... is to report bugs/spelling easier.

BlackCatStrikesFast

Aug 30, 2020
The tedium of actually reporting bugs has led me to be very forgiving of simple spelling mistakes up until now. but there are many of them, and it feels bad everytime to just let them go! I'd love to help, it it was easier.

I think it'd be way nice to just have a one-button in-game error reporting tool. It would copy and pre-format scene information and just give you a little box to fill out what's wrong, send it off with a single click. That's all I really want in life, to help fix spelling errors easier!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I can predict exactly how that's going to go.

Bug report comes in - "I can't fuck Cait's butt! Worst game ever!", or some other such nonsense.

Reporting a bug on the forum has a couple of other benefits beyond the obvious - namely, it allows other members of the community to confirm their own experiences with that bug and allowing the developers to see how widespread the bug is or if its because of one platform. And by reporting the bug with a copy of your save, you're helping the developers to directly pinpoint what the problem is.

As for spelling errors, as someone who does find repeated errors annoying, if not frustrating, at the end of the day, collect them, reference them and post them in a thread. Makes things easier for the developers to check out and fix.