"My Sister Mia" (Adult Incest RPG)

rebellare

Mar 12, 2017
I'm new here so not sure if I need a little introduction but here's some =)
I've just registered today (thanks to a friends recommendation, shout out to kravenar games!) and I love the site, especially the community and hope to stay here for a long while.
Me and a friend have been making a game for a month now on patreon and we've been getting pretty positive feedback so we even made a second game. Here's the patreon link in case you get interested:
https://www.patreon.com/Inceton

The first one is "My sister Mia v.03" and in it:
You the protagonist, are an 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your mother, father and a hot sister (Mia).
The game starts 2 days before the end of school. You are behind in schoolwork and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a trip to France for a week. You are studying late at night when your sister comes home drunk. Naturally, you try to take advantage of that.
(I saw on some posts that it's good to list the fetishes the game currently has so here goes)
Incest (Brother x Sister)
Corruption
Voyeurism
Mild Bondage (for now...)
Cheating
Teasing
And a little exibitionism ;)

The second game is on another post since the rules say only 1 game per post =)
here the link:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/corrupting-jennfier-v-01.7696/
PS. I know it's a long post but thanks in advance to everyone who actually reads all of it xd We hope everyone who tried the game enjoys it as much as we did making it! Also, here's a screenshot to see how it all looks (There are more screenshots on the patreon link also):

aqmt0rm.png
mia1.png mia4.png mia2.png mia5.png

Last edited:

rebellare

Mar 12, 2017
Ummm, Idk what's wrong but i just get a blank white screen when i start it...
Have you tried any other RPG maker games? If not try one and see if it might be some problem like that because we ever had a problem like that with anyone so not sure why it's happening.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Have you tried any other RPG maker games? If not try one and see if it might be some problem like that because we ever had a problem like that with anyone so not sure why it's happening.
Yeah, I actually play a lot of RPG maker games, I have 23 installed on my PC atm :S Yours is the only one that doesn't work. There aren't many messages on this forum, and I wonder if that's because other people are having the same issue and so not bothering to comment

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
v0.2 (the free one) works fine for me. Are you trying the DL from their Patreon?