My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.7 (Released 11/17)

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
In order, C, then A, then B. I like the idea of her running around the PC's house in front of her sister in the nightie.

Reactions: Sapphire

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey everyone! A new version of My Girlfriend's Amnesia is available here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits . Here's some info about this new version and some images!

- 200 + images
- Around 50 minutes of gameplay
- Added new zones to the map : The park, the strip club, the Trendy Coffee coffeeshop. This zones will be improved to feature indoor areas and maybe some other events (In a coming update, not sure when yet)
- Fixed a couple of bugs and typos
- Added a "hidden" scene, you can only access it if you were nice to the sister in the previous update, it's a part of the morning bathroom event.
- And more!

Here are some images :

Enjoy!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
What is this poll about? From time to time I like to open polls all over the place to let everyone vote on their favourite outfit for a character... But those are my choices that I bring forward, time to do something different! Let me know in a reply what YOU think the girlfriend should wear in the next version with your own words! Several of your replies will be chosen and I will do my best to make them happen, after that, a picture with all the chosen outfits will be posted and a poll will be open so you can vote the one you like the best!

Example : "Red tank top, tight blue jeans shorts, sneakers" or "Short black dress with stockings and a hat!" (you can work on the details here as much as you want but keep in mind that the software does have it's limitations)

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
What is this poll about? From time to time I like to open polls all over the place to let everyone vote on their favourite outfit for a character... But those are my choices that I bring forward, time to do something different! Let me know in a reply what YOU think the girlfriend should wear in the next version with your own words! Several of your replies will be chosen and I will do my best to make them happen, after that, a picture with all the chosen outfits will be posted and a poll will be open so you can vote the one you like the best!

Example : "Red tank top, tight blue jeans shorts, sneakers" or "Short black dress with stockings and a hat!" (you can work on the details here as much as you want but keep in mind that the software does have it's limitations)

I dont see a poll.

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Just gave it a whirl.

The story is decent, compelling, even. Genre is a bit vanilla for me, but i was entertained with the story, nonetheless.

The character models are nice. The breasts were a bit contrived however, didn't fit their frames. To your credit however, they at least didn't have DDD's or anything. The "Mary" character looked like she may have had a more appropriate frame coupling, but haven't really gotten a good look at them in anything revealing yet.

The mechanics were a little clunky... Transitions between screens were a bit slow, and text seemed to take awhile to populate. May be related to the image resolution, or it could just be mechanics, not sure.

This is a game i could get interested in enough to patreon. Would have to see more.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.4 is now available in a bug free (so it seems) version here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits . This new update is really exciting as it brings a lot of new content and exciting gameplay!
Here is the changelog :

- 45 minutes - 1 hour of gameplay
- Having version 0.3 completed as a jerk will grant you access to more scenes with the sister!
- Milking fetish... The beginning...
- 200+ new images
- Animated scenes
- A new "mistress"? Perhaps... depends on you.

Some images (Click to enlarge):

Pablo2k1

Sep 6, 2017
Could you please let me know how I can continue from where 0.3 left off? I have no clue... Thanks in advance!

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.4a is now available as well as a new public update which you can find here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits or in the main post!

In this update the sister messes with your head, giving you some aphrodisiacs that make you see things... As well as a new breakthrough into the GF's condition and much more!

Let me know what you think and consider supporting the game if you think it's worth a shot! Enjoy!

Here are some images (Click to enlarge) :

Pablo2k1

Sep 6, 2017
Could you please help me understand how I can start this new version where the previous one ended? Thanks!

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Could you please help me understand how I can start this new version where the previous one ended? Thanks!
Uh - just move your saves from the previous folder to the new one? Pretty straightforward...

Pablo2k1

Sep 6, 2017
I tried that with other ren'py games and it didn't work. Good to know with this one it's supposed to.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I tried that with other ren'py games and it didn't work. Good to know with this one it's supposed to.

Some games make big enough leaps in development that old saves don't work, but those usually have a warning either in the game or on the release post. Even if they don't have a warning it's still possible to transfer saves, that just usually introduces game breaking bugs.

When I click the download in the main post, it's version 0.2, and on your Patreon it is 0.2 as well. Is the label just wrong?

The public version is 0.2 while patrons of different tiers have access to versions 0.3 and 0.4 depending on how much you donate.

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.5 has been released to Patrons! You can find it here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits ! New version to be released to the public in the following weeks so make sure to stay tuned and follow the thread.

What's new?
Since 0.4a and this update were half and half I will post the change log now to include everything (including 0.4a), so here it is :

- Around 75+ minutes of gameplay.
- Around 400 new images.
- Updated settings item to contain Nice Time for Roo commands.
- Added two pills to the game, to be used later...
- Milking fetish.
- New location : Garage.
- More sound effects.
- Other stuff.

Some images (Click to enlarge)

Pablo2k1

Sep 6, 2017
What is Nice Time for Roo and how can I turn it on? It shows in my inventory but I have no clue what to do with it.

Jehuty

Sep 27, 2017
i have a little problem with the game i took part in their workout pushed the sister of the girlfriend away and told that she did it on purpose and the gf said she wants to go to thee bedrom with me but when i want to enter it my character says "not a good idea i let (gf's name) to rest" and her sister tells me to leave her alone for now too and i cant leeavee the house either he always says "nows not a good time to leave" do i really have to lie and say that she fell or is tthe game buggy?

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Hey guys and girls! My Girlfriend's Amnesia 0.6 is now available to Tier 3 on Patreon and will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled! Also, new free version coming later this month!

What's new?

- 360 new images

- Over 70 minutes of gameplay

- Diaper kinky fetish, optional quest. (Meet a girl with strange desires...)

- Nice Time for Roo, optional.

- Finally getting to play out the milk fantasy with Mary

- Lots of animations

- Bug fixes

- And more!

Here are some images (Click to enlarge ):

Crossi

Nov 1, 2017
hey there, i would really try out this game... i downloaded it , but as soon i open the game.exe , a window is opening with 2 links (logs / metadata) and thats it, even if i click the links nothin happen. someone can help me out here plz? :)

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
hey there, i would really try out this game... i downloaded it , but as soon i open the game.exe , a window is opening with 2 links (logs / metadata) and thats it, even if i click the links nothin happen. someone can help me out here plz? :)

Can you post a image? Are you using windows?

Crossi

Nov 1, 2017
hi, thanks for answer :)
i uploaded a pic , this come after i open the exe file.
i use windows 7

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
Version 0.7 of MGA is now available to Patrons, you can grab it here : https://www.patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits
Version 0.3 is now available to download in the main post, so check it out there!

What's new in 0.7?

- 435 new images (Largest update so far!)
- About 1 hour of gameplay (even more depending on your play style)
- Experimental 30 frames animations (Still needs work but looks good!)
- Voyeur-ish scene (More like peeping scene)
- Virginity scene
- 2 Nice Time for Roo scenes (Optional)

Here are some images (Click to enlarge):

Pine Resort

Jan 29, 2016
hi, thanks for answer :)
i uploaded a pic , this come after i open the exe file.
i use windows 7

By the looks of it the installation was not made right, can you redownload and try again? Extract it to desktop in a new folder, that should do it.

Pablo2k1

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone tell me where the grocery store is? Following those stars doesn't lead me to any grocery store and I'm supposed to buy something

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Has the Developer updated the demo link recently?

The links on the main post of their patreon page aren't showing up for me. Looking through public posts though I'm going to say no they didn't. Looks like $1 patrons are the Freedom Tier (a confusing name since they're paying for access) and that tier was updated to version .7 on March 31st. There doesn't seem to be any mention of a public release. Assuming the main post is still being updated, Freedom tier should get the final version either at the end of this month or next month. So if you want the full game, along with the finished version of Zoe's Temptation, you can just wait until the last day of June to donate $1 for access to both.