My Feedback

Agrenom

Jan 1, 2019
Okay, so I'm gonna give my thoughts on this game. Fair warning, it's going to be mostly griping.

*Kane - Let's start here since it's where I'm at and acted as a tipping point. There are multiple problems with his second encounter. For one, it's completely impossible to tell what's going on or what you should be doing. The best I can figure is that it's Rock/Paper/Scissors based solely on the fact that there are three choices with three possible choices each. I'm damn near sure that it's NOT simply luck based though as 80% of the time I lose. Considering I have high Reflexes/Willpower, only slightly lower aim and max Physique though, I'm baffled as to what it could be based on. Either it's inexplicably based Intelligence despite being basically a wrestling match or just requires an obscene amount of grinding. All of this is horrible design decision.

*The Smut - My most long term frustration is by far the adult content, ostensibly the entire reason to play. First is the fact that everything has tits, I'm surprised I haven't come across a tree with tits yet it's so bad (No, the Pitcher Plants don't count). Yes, I know that's the name of the game, but it's to such that it's difficult to ignore even being largely text based. What gay content there is mostly consists of twinks and fem-boys, and I'm not even including the chicks who also happen to have dicks in that. I'm also however not going to include Ben in that, since he doesn't come off as really being male no matter what you pick when you find him on Tarkos. The only two people I've come across who I appeal to my tastes and are directly romanceable are the gym and armor shop owners on New Texas.

*The Herms - A more minor annoyance is the fact that the game seems unaware of the oncept of a herm not having boobs. Which I find to be disappointing, as I have a minor things for cunt-boys and male-herms, typically the more masculine the better. There are races in the game where every member has a dick or every member has a vagina, but I have yet to find any herms that didn't have boobs. Worse yet, the game seems to automatically count everything with either breasts or a vagina as a girl. Yes, you can change that easily and quickly but it's subtly reflected in the writing and scene-setting too.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The other two points are discussed in much detail in other threads, so I'll leave that alone. However, I love Kane's wrestling specifically because I sorta specialize in grappling in my training. Of course it's intelligence based, it's all mind games and reading your opponent, you don't need to be bigger or stronger if you're better. But all that does is give you a more accurate reading of your opponent, you actually need some knowledge of how to react, which can be counter-intuitive if you haven't practiced. I haven't wrestled Kane basically since he was added, but it was a lot of fun, and the moves you need to do are really accurate.

Keraxos

Dec 29, 2018
Yes, yes, typical comment about the prevalence of female-leaning herms and the amount of tits. Generic reply about how content is user made and if you want more cunt-boys, either write or commission it.

Kane fight is pretty stupid though first try, I'll admit. Unless you have high int, Steele will be calling the wrong shots. If you need help, check the wiki, but if you don't want to, then I'll just say that it's much better to read your opponent (aka first paragraph) than trusting your instincts.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh yeah, you can do the fight with a 0 Int from Dumb4Cum by not paying attention to what your Steele thinks.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
the game seems unaware of the oncept of a herm not having boobs.

cunt-boys and male-herms

Yoma(CB), Alex(maleherm), Every male Nyrea(CB){too bad they are unsexable currently}, and Bess/Benn are basically anything you want them to be (it's just too bad the bust doesn't reflect this)

The only two people I've come across who I appeal to my tastes and are directly romanceable are the gym and armor shop owners on New Texas.

Busky, and Quenton? So are you into Bara or just manly men? If it's manly, non-twink, non-femboy guys you're after you've got lund, urbolg, walt, vahn, brynn, and Big T to try out. As far as Bara content, I don't know what to tell you the writers on here like girls, fem-herms, and femboys/traps much more than cuntboys and Bara. As it has been said many times on the forum "you want it you write it or you pay someone to write it."

Worse yet, the game seems to automatically count everything with either breasts or a vagina as a girl

Not necessarily the case, again yoma and alex both have vagina's and present outwardly as male until you pull down their pants.

I hate gender arguments and the phrase i'm about to use, but this is a case of 'what they identify and present as'. If verusha didn't have massive tits then she could easily be a male character (if you ignore her backstory)

impossible to tell what's going on or what you should be doing

last sentence of each encounter tells you roughly what you should counter with. this is how i remember it when i wanna go put the whuppin on him. when he forces you, you push back. when he's sidestepping trip him. when he's retreating grab him.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yes, you need high Intelligence to avoid wrong instructions when wrestling Kane, but the correct counters you use don't change. So once you've figured them out, and have the Physique to pull them off, you should win every time.

I'm reasonably alright about it being tough, given it's a niche encounter unlocked after finishing a large side quest.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
*The Smut - My most long term frustration is by far the adult content, ostensibly the entire reason to play. First is the fact that everything has tits, I'm surprised I haven't come across a tree with tits yet it's so bad (No, the Pitcher Plants don't count). Yes, I know that's the name of the game, but it's to such that it's difficult to ignore even being largely text based. What gay content there is mostly consists of twinks and fem-boys, and I'm not even including the chicks who also happen to have dicks in that. I'm also however not going to include Ben in that, since he doesn't come off as really being male no matter what you pick when you find him on Tarkos. The only two people I've come across who I appeal to my tastes and are directly romanceable are the gym and armor shop owners on New Texas.

*The Herms - A more minor annoyance is the fact that the game seems unaware of the oncept of a herm not having boobs. Which I find to be disappointing, as I have a minor things for cunt-boys and male-herms, typically the more masculine the better. There are races in the game where every member has a dick or every member has a vagina, but I have yet to find any herms that didn't have boobs. Worse yet, the game seems to automatically count everything with either breasts or a vagina as a girl. Yes, you can change that easily and quickly but it's subtly reflected in the writing and scene-setting too.

I'm not sure what you're expecting from a game called TiTS, man. It's 90%+ gynophilia content, always has been and always will be. There's plenty of gay-oriented games out there, but this isn't one of them.