Music? Games? Eh?

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Any good music you people wish to share? Any games you play you wish to share? (MMORPG/Mobas and such)

Mostly here for people to share in general, also my music playlist has been on repeat for too long and I could use some more songs, as for Games, MMORPG/Mobas well I completed kings fall in destiny today, runescape has a double exp thing this weekend I'm gonna be grinding at, and league is releasing some new champions soon, lamb and wolf if I remember correctly, as for music uh hmm there's this that not many know of.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yup Kindred (which reminds me about western vampires form old World of Darkness) The Eternal Hunters. That...them (like weir since due to lamb been her all call this champ her. As for music LoL got few nice songs under their belt already. Get Jinxed, A Bit Rush, whole Pentakill album. As for games well if it still with open servers Scarlet Blade (but is well kinda in slow agony mode already due to poor decision of their owners Aeris Games), Blade and Soul looks as worth to play when it come out (finally) in EU and US and not just playing on russian server with mostly subbed for eng players.

EDI: Ohh forgot...DJ Sona all three tracks are also really, really good songs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Yup Kindred (which reminds me about western vampires form old World of Darkness) The Eternal Hunters. That...them (like weir since due to lamb been her all call this champ her. As for music LoL got few nice songs under their belt already. Get Jinxed, A Bit Rush, whole Pentakill album. As for games well if it still with open servers Scarlet Blade (but is well kinda in slow agony mode already due to poor decision of their owners Aeris Games), Blade and Soul looks as worth to play when it come out (finally) in EU and US and not just playing on russian server with mostly subbed for eng players.

EDI: Ohh forgot...DJ Sona all three tracks are also really, really good songs.

League actually does make some good songs, love their pentakill stuff, went and found kindred sounds aight :3

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Look up metal coverings of the Metroid song tracks by a band called Stemage.   You will not be disappointed. 

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Well as for music I haven't been listening to much of it, I have only been practicing new songs. I have been playing on the NA server for League trying to get IP for the new champion, Then I will probably go back to playing the Tales Series in wait for the new Tales game coming out. As for MMO's I have been playing Guild Wars 2 and Neverwinter Nights. If you are looking for games you may not have played check out Baldurs Gate or any other Black Isle RPG's.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Well as for music I haven't been listening to much of it, I have only been practicing new songs. I have been playing on the NA server for League trying to get IP for the new champion, Then I will probably go back to playing the Tales Series in wait for the new Tales game coming out. As for MMO's I have been playing Guild Wars 2 and Neverwinter Nights. If you are looking for games you may not have played check out Baldurs Gate or any other Black Isle RPG's.

Balders gate is nice when you get friends together

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
As my profile pic suggests, I suggest any Shin Megami Tensei, Persona or Devil Survivor game. All the games are good, and you choices have a large impact on what ending you generally take, particularly with the Devil Survivor Games.

And the Persona games have excellent OST is your interested.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
As my profile pic suggests, I suggest any Shin Megami Tensei, Persona or Devil Survivor game. All the games are good, and you choices have a large impact on what ending you generally take, particularly with the Devil Survivor Games.

And the Persona games have excellent OST is your interested.

Only ever heard of those games from friends, never actually played em

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I still got mixed expectation for new League champ. They will be new shiny thing so many people will get them with IP/RP and probably would see more than usual them in matches be their good or bad. Not having bothered ger PBE acc in past so would know how good it's or worth. Last year worlds song was just ok for me. Think others songs made me like it less. And this season song...dunno not listend to it much yet.

Heh Shido so you play each game waiting for something in it. That a slight unusual approach for me but ok maybe I'm weird just.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Eh hopefully their not too broken at launch, I played Ekko when he first came out, he wasn't too OP but he was definitely up there

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I noticed their recently stopped doing trick of making each new champ OP by far so it will sell out good. Many latest champs are slight OP at launch and then eventualy with first "fixing" made more OP *chuckle*.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I was going to post some music but then I clicked your example and realized our music tastes as vastly too different. I'm also not much of a League of Lesbians player, but I declare Ahri the best lesbian. Best hero, best character, best design, 11/10 would write into a smut game. 

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
I was going to post some music but then I clicked your example and realized our music tastes as vastly too different. I'm also not much of a League of Lesbians player, but I declare Ahri the best lesbian. Best hero, best character, best design, 11/10 would write into a smut game. 

That's just one of them, Music varies on the day, what I'm doing and if I'm being summoned to help someone, my playlist has a lot of different stuff.

Besides it's not like i'm not open to new ones

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Music: Right now, plenty of Pennywise and Millencolin.

Games: Aside from smut, Borderlands 2 and CoD 4.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
That's just one of them, Music varies on the day, what I'm doing and if I'm being summoned to help someone, my playlist has a lot of different stuff.

Besides it's not like i'm not open to new ones

Well I don't have any MMOs or MOBAs to recommend that you've never heard of before. But if you want some music, listen to Rival Sons! My favorite band to this date! Start off with "Open My Eyes" and if you don't like that then you probably won't like the band in general. Or some Royal Blood? They have a really cool gimmick of being just a drummer and a bass player. Very White Stripey if the White Stripes were a drummer and a bass player. 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I've been listening to Royal Blood as of late and I can't say they aren't too While Stripey. But they're cool nonetheless. Never heard of Rival Sons, so I'll check them as soon as I feel like it.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
I've been listening to Royal Blood as of late and I can't say they aren't too While Stripey. But they're cool nonetheless. Never heard of Rival Sons, so I'll check them as soon as I feel like it.

Royal Blood always reminds me of the Stripes because of the song structures. Like the riffs remind me of them I guess. But definitely check out the Rival Sons! Some real cool rising guys, who are very easy to talk to. I was in a bass forum where I was recommending music and I said that their bassist was among my idols. Then the bassist of the band hit me up and offered to give me bass lessons! It was a wonderful experience and I still talk to him every once in a while.

On a completely different note, but also a starting band. The Biters! They have the douchey rock and roll fuck them all feel to them, but they have a neat sound. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh well I too not just like play LoL or listen to LoL music all day long. Anno (with any year added afterward) series of games, HoMaM 3-5, PWI also stole much of my live time. For music anything from Queen, Evanescence, Linkin Park also is my type of pref music to listen.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Well for my assorted playlist there's some Pentakill (Deathfire grasp, last whisper, light-bringer, thornmail), Volatire (land of the dead), john legend (who did that to you), Torre Florim (fire starter), Paul McCartney (hope for the future), The living tombstone (FNAF), Lou Bega (Mambo No. 5), jukebox hero don't got the artist for that one, some stuff from Kanye, Gorillaz, Imagine Dragons etc, there's a lot

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh cool playlist man.

Mine current one...hmm let see what we got here now. Al Green - Love and Happiness, Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise, D12 and Eminem - My Band, Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity, 21 - Number One [Vocal version], Baha Men - Who let the dogs out, Ben Moody ft. Anastacia - Everything Burns, Billy Talent - Fallen Leaves and H-Blockx - Countdown to Insanity

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Now that's the varied playlist. I don't know if things have changed, but, last time I checked, Eminem was part of D12 (we miss you, Proof&Bugz). Then again, I haven't followed Shady as much as I used to back in the day. A promising time, it was...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
To make it more fun for long time I had My Band as ringtone. I know Eminen as himself still making new songs but not know anything about current situation of D12. Wel anyway as I stated before aside few bands/solo aritsts I listen to all they made for rest I just picking songs I like no matter what gender of music they may be. So from some hardcore pop shit crap (but those ones I think maybe got 2-3 at best in whole collection) to some classic musics or quite niche ones can at times my playlist songs been filled with.

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh D2: LoD - that good old game too. Damn need warp my head around to gt D3 with addon and play it... :(

RussianSorcerer

Sep 27, 2015
I once spent a lot of time playing Diablo 2.

I played for the necromancer and destroyed my enemies with the help of the army of the dead and golems.

Now decide play in Diablo 2 again, recall old.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I beat it to dirt with sorceress and 2 other classes that I forgot. Still beating all with sorceress was best ^^ Almost like Mage of D1 just slight better. When i get to D3 would smash throu with some mage type class anyway too ^^ (just now I will be able choice it gender lol).

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Any good music you people wish to share? Any games you play you wish to share? (MMORPG/Mobas and such)

Mostly here for people to share in general, also my music playlist has been on repeat for too long and I could use some more songs, as for Games, MMORPG/Mobas well I completed kings fall in destiny today, runescape has a double exp thing this weekend I'm gonna be grinding at, and league is releasing some new champions soon, lamb and wolf if I remember correctly, as for music uh hmm there's this that not many know of.

I might seem weird, but I like to listen to stuff from the Souls and Bloodborne series, Final Fantasy Series, Monster Hunter Series and Voltaire. As far as games go, I like to play Dark Souls and Monster Hunter. OMFG, I can't wait for July 15th!!!!!!!!!!