Muscle Tone and Booty

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
Just wanted to spitball the idea of something like a perk of status effect that allows for your PC's ass to stay soft (sub 30 tone) even while having a toned body. Just had this idea when enjoying a toned body, but not hugely muscled ass. 

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It's kind of unfortunate that being muscular in TiTS is basically mutually exclusive with having a butt. NT residents never seen squat booty, I guess.

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
I've always been a little confused with the muscular, large ass descriptors. Maybe I just haven't seen large, muscular booty, but (haha) I cant really visualize the appearance descriptors. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think if you have high femininity, high tone, low thickness, and a high butt score, it's still considered soft.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
I think if you have high femininity, high tone, low thickness, and a high butt score, it's still considered soft.

Just tried high femininity and low thickness with high butt score and it's still considered hugely muscled. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hmm, I agree that it should still be considered soft. If it's any consolation, most scenes use butt score to determine your butt size and just assume bigger means softer.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I thought to make the butt & hip size 24, but it had no effect. Pretty much walk around like High-on-fairydust's character. xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm, I agree that it should still be considered soft. If it's any consolation, most scenes use butt score to determine your butt size and just assume bigger means softer.

Isn't it just that all tlak could be solved b adding more code lines. As some of weird sitiation is that devs not wanna unneded expand code and here it mean I suppose adding few lines that will be variation for those who have high tone and those other values that was meantioned thus making then desc saying PC butt isn't muscular but soft. Same with making dream of PC desc meantion only godly abs without rest of body described as close to been muscle mountain?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I would think the most efficient method would be to have an assFatLayer stat added which acts much like bellyRating.  Jacques, any idea how difficult it would be to implement this?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think most difficiult here will be lack of TF that can change this new stat as normaly if tone will be rising or some TZF would rise it new stat will still follow already existing path. So we all know how fast new TF's are added to the game. Ok well that my quesses where could lay difficulty of adding it.

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I don't have the problem because I play thin, soft characters with petite and small builds everywhere.

But I'd still like to see Couch's suggestion go through, if it isn't too difficult.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well, like I said, the only place where having a muscly butt is mentioned is in the Appearance screen. So you don't need to change the other code, just the way the Appearance screen determines butts.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Well, like I said, the only place where having a muscly butt is mentioned is in the Appearance screen. So you don't need to change the other code, just the way the Appearance screen determines butts.

Off the top of my head, pretty much any scene Savin wrote that mentions PC's butt uses descriptors. So some rewiring would be in order.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Muscly butt

As in, it uses tone and thickness if/else statements rather than just the butt score, which is what most scenes use.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I would think the most efficient method would be to have an assFatLayer stat added which acts much like bellyRating.  Jacques, any idea how difficult it would be to implement this?

I don't think it would be hard to implement a new variable. Basically, if we want the least amount of re-editing, we'll have to adjust what is already in place, which is the tone/thickness ratio vs butt size. We can look at areas that use those comparisons and change them (appearance screen and butt description parser)--the only drawback is that we have to choose if we either a muscly butt or a soft one.

We can work around this issue by adding a new variable to distinguish if a butt is affected by tone or not--this does not have to reflect the size but the softness of the butt (like a counter-tone variable). This variable can be a switch (soft/hard) or a gradient (tone - softness = butt property). The variable itself can either be part of the character script or some status effect slapped on the character. Whatever it is, there needs to be a word bank and descriptions to make the change evident as well as a way for the character to adjust that variable or gain the status effect in some way in-game.

In my opinion, I would leave the current butt system as vanilla as possible, and add the softness as a status/perk (gained through a new/existing item). Then adjust current items to modify butt softness accordingly, where applicable. This is so if some characters who really want the soft butt can get a mod for it. Again, this can be easily plugged-in, it just needs all the written material to make it substantial.

Last edited by a moderator: