Multiple Pregnancies

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
If pregnant in multiple wombs (or anal womb) and all births are due during an event, only one pregnancy comes to term--all others just disappear. I think this is true of all events but I'm certain it is true while traveling between starship ports. I've observed this with bothrioc eggs (preg in 3 wombs and ass) and Seigewulf Bimbo Dom eggs (preg 3 wombs and ass).

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
The"error" above did not occur with Water Queen pregnancies. Traveling from Breedwell to Tarkus I got this error three times after the first womb gave birth but all 20 of the children show up in the nursery. This reminds me that I did not get the error above with Rhan pregnancies from Breedwell.
1668551366888.png

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Here is the file. PC is roughly 2 hrs 30 min from delivering bimbo dom eggs from her three wombs and 3 hrs 15 min from delivering from her ass. She's onboard her ship ready to fly from Travos to anywhere. Gametime is Day 276 18:36. Fly to Uveto and gametime changes to Day 277 1:17. After all the random stuff happens she delivers six eggs and keeps one. The other wombs advance as though she'd delivered but there's no "result." You can keep traveling the PC from shipyard to shipyard and she'll deliver one time for every "event" but all wombs will continue to advance as though she delivered from all of them. If, however, the PC sits around on her ship she will deliver from all the wombs and keep one egg per womb per delivery.

I'd been noticing this for a while but it wasn't until she'd gotten knocked up by several bothrioc that I put it all together.

1669083023434.png

Attachments

• Summer (F) - 18Hrs 36Mins, 276 Days - Slumber Party, Kalas.json
    754.8 KB · Views: 2

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Everything seems to be working correctly. Birthing cannot happen during events so time is added to the incubation time to delay it. The births are not happening but being delayed. Also multiple births cannot happen at once, with the exception of a few pregnancy types, so time is added to any that will happen around the same time to delay any beyond the first. It can be a little confusing, especially with siegewulfe eggs since the pregnancy doesn't end after birthing like most but advances to a new stage. However if you look at the Stats page you will see the egg count incrementing by 6.

Adda

Jun 23, 2022
Thank you for your time.

Oh and thank you for the game. It's very enjoyable.