Multiple Infestation Idea

Ko

Oct 4, 2015
Is it possible to have one of each infestation parasite on the PC? Like a Mimbrane, cunt snake, cock vine, mushroom. Like that? I'm not even sure you can current have mushroom, but if it's not possible to mix all of them on one PC, is it possible?

I think of it like having two tails. You don't have to get rid of one for another.

Maybe there could be a status or title given to the PC if they become for covered in parasites other characters notice and you have to get rid of them all before anyone will want to make love to you again.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
You won't ever be able to mix and match tails of different types. It's been asked for before and denied by the devs. Your best bet would be if they ever introduced some sort of herm tail then maybe you could get two of those. The game engine can only handle multiple tails of the same type.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just let us have a really big cock tail we can use for urethral insertions, with any one scene being mostly identical to its cunt tail counterpart.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Just let us have a really big cock tail we can use for urethral insertions, with any one scene being mostly identical to its cunt tail counterpart.

Wouldn't that make it too big to use as a normal cock then?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense, I'm sure someone can take it.