Multiple Endings

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I hope there's actually only two endings and the second one is you getting arrested if you ever kill anyone because you're a sociopathic fuck who for some reason really wants to murder people in a lewd game.

And it happens just before the final boss so your save is ruined forever and you don't get a sense of closure. 

Because fuck you.

Y u want Spec Ops up in here?

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
In one ending, you fuck over the UGC somehow, then lead a group of pirates, thraggen, gray goo, and all the mercs steeletech can afford to create a vast interstellar empire for yourself in the chaos. Many people die, the galaxy fears and hates you, but damn you're powerful.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I hope there's actually only two endings and the second one is you getting arrested if you ever kill anyone because you're a sociopathic fuck who for some reason really wants to murder people in a lewd game.

And it happens just before the final boss so your save is ruined forever and you don't get a sense of closure. 

Because fuck you.

Go full Undertale with it, have that end permanently taint all your saves.

Baffleball

Oct 5, 2015
Because I always end up playing a hermaphrodite, I usually stick to a small, gender neutral name. The one I'm currently running is Sam.