Multiple Character Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

LC87

Sep 6, 2016
I think that would be great if we could control more than one character at a time, like a party or such...

And i also think that an option at the start of the game asking if you want a brother or sister (incest enabled) to also control on your game.

Just an idea but i would love to see this in the game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On first...in normal gameplay it chances to happen are totaly like...0%. Only those short moments when PC is with another npc against enemy/ies it would be used quasi system of party. But if you looking for party based hgame closest one in term of not jumping around net would be Fall of Eden from this forum.

On second...first people will say you want it write it yourself. But on the other had chance is Savin walks in here and say in short soldier words...NO

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Games have limitations dependent on how they are designed.  The more stress the idea has on any particular limit, the less likely it would become a thing, especially if parts of the game need to be redesigned to shift limits around.  What you're suggesting would require a major overhaul for pretty much all the big systems, and revision of nearly all the written text.  

Not going to happen.  

Status
Not open for further replies.