Multiple Breast Rows

Panth

May 22, 2016
I found the easiest way to get multiple rows of breasts... Is to use the minerva save editor.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Panth Almsot anything could be easy gained with Minerva as long you know what value you need to change. But if one not to swag this way using items meantioned above are almsot as same easy ^^

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The gold pill and foxfire or its winter counterpart on Uveto. The gold pill requires you to be preggo for a chance at it, but you'll have 2 rows. While fox stuff is going to overwrite your appearance before you get your tits, but reaches for 4 rows in the end.

The save edit is the clean easy way imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Hows it handle with PC's who indulged into heavy lactation modding? Or various nipple types like lipples? Has it been submitted?
  • I didn't think of ways to blend both.
  • I didn't think of ways to blend both. My idea was that the next row would inherit the traits from the previous one.
  • I PMed Savin in mid August. And given how I didn't want to pester someone who was so sick...
It seems like somebody gave it a review. Fix the rest of the stuff and I might be able to code it.

I swear I cannot thank you enough for your help :D

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'll add here that only the top row nipples determine scene parsing. Actual scene proccing is to-be-determined as there aren't any scenes as far as I know that rely on nipplecunts as a prerequisite.

Also, all breast rows share the same stats regarding milk type, rate and fullness.

Last edited by a moderator: