Multi colored eyes and hair, custom haircuts and eye shapes with the magic of save editing

Hamaster

Sep 30, 2015
Have you ever wanted to have bird cage shaped hair for your character? Ever wondered, why you are only limited by only a single color? Why not become a walking rainbow? Maybe you're turned on by composite bug eyes. Well you can have ALL of those things with the magic of save editing.

This post is probably not anything new for people who have worked with save editing. This is for people who might not have realized the potential of save editing.

I'm not going to explain how to start with save editing because MESteele has already made a post explaining how to do it. you can find this post here https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1359-bestest-minerva-guide-to-save-editing-ever.

Here is a guide about global values in TiTs in case you would want it. http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Global_Values_(TiTS)

To start making custom descriptions to your characters body parts just open your save file in .minerva. Now find the "Characters" section and expand it. Then do the same with the "PC" section. Now just find what descriptions you want to edit with the command ctrl+f (or command+f if you're on mac) and change the description.

Which tags does this work with?

• eyeColor
  • furColor
  • hairColor (make sure that hairStyle is set to null before you add your own hair style to the description)
  • originalRace
  • scaleColor
  • vaginaColor (in the vaginas section)
  • shieldDisplayName (if you want to call it "Force field" or "Tsundere deflector" or something)
  • skinTone
  • tailGenitalColor
  • skinAccent
  • nippleColor
  • lipColor

Tags it does not work with

• hairStyle
  • beardStyle

Whenever you change the descriptions of tags, make sure that they would fit with the descriptions, because the object that you are describing is placed at the end of the tag. For example, if you set the hair color as "black and yellow spiky" then the in game description will be "black and yellow spiky hair."

Examples of descriptions:
eyeColor = "heart-shaped blue and red heterochromic"
lipColor = "bright red pierced"
vaginaColor = "vajazzled, pink"
skinTone = "freckled"
furColor = "black and orange striped"
hairColor = "black and white, steel reinforced, bird cage shaped"

I hope that this little guide helped some people realize how much this game can be customized. The possibilities are limitless even and it requires almost no technical knowledge and just a little bit of imagination!

P.S. English is not my native language, i apologize for any spelling and grammar mistakes.
P.P.S. I would love it so much if it was possible to change to change the descriptions of clothes in the same way without digging into the source code, but it isn't as far as i know

tits character.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
As a rule, I don't save-edit in TiTS, but alot of other peope may find this informative.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Yeah this might actually be really informative for newcomers to save editing.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
indeed, and might show some people who have been save-editing for a while a few new tricks. I didn't know you could do this until I read this thread.