MrDots Patreon

RedWolf

Oct 18, 2017
Hey, just checked one of my favorite adult games that I follow, MrDots, creating Dating my Daughter, and it says the page is under review, anyone know anything?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Shows up fine for me.

Lotharian

Jan 20, 2017
Hey, just checked one of my favorite adult games that I follow, MrDots, creating Dating my Daughter, and it says the page is under review, anyone know anything?

Patreon just did a MAJOR overhaul of their terms of service pertaining to content. MrDots is back because he has reworked the entire page since one of the new banned things is incest. Lewdlab is down, Summertime Saga had to rework their page, basically with a lot of new rules they suspended a huge amount of the indie adult game developers. So far it is more along the lines of all things mentioning the content on their new list can't be referenced on the pages. Problem here is that will inevitably cause even more problems since now people will have no idea what the pairings and fetishes of a game are before they play them anymore. I imagine the adult gaming scene on Patreon is going to become a lot emptier within the next few weeks.

P.S. Fenoxo might get effected in the end even so we might see his Patreon page go down as well in time

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Not a lot of Patreons. Just a few and they've been popping right back up with superficial changes.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'd say its only a matter of time before patreon take notice.

For the rest this might enlighten some understanding. https://kotaku.com/patreon-starts-enforcing-stricter-rules-on-sex-games-1819842093
Actually, as long as Fen's Patreon doesn't blatantly advertise anything on Patreon's blacklist on his frontpage, or have any posts that suggest it has anything in said 'blacklist', he'll be fine for now.
Heck MrDot's 'Dating my Daughter's patreon is back up now after being under review, but the maker had to change his front page so that nothing that hinted at the game's incest stuff was seen, it looks completely different than before.