Motherhusk won't change Incubation Speed 0.9.082-PUBLIC

Flyingwarrior

Aug 23, 2023
My character has an ongoing pregnancy and I want to speed it up.
For some reason when I take a Motherhusk it won't increase my incubation speed, it just increases my libido.
I'm not sure whether the effect has changed or it is a bug.

1.png
2.png

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
General Incubation speed increases won't affect ongoing pregnancies. To speed up an ongoing pregnancy, use Small Blue Eggs instead.

Does the Motherhusk increase speed reported under Female Organs?

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
In my humble opinion, small blue eggs are about useless. Nine months is 6480 hours, so it would take over 1500 eggs to reduce a normal pregnancy by 1/2. Basically, if the pregnancy is short enough a small blue egg will have any meaningful impact, it is short enough to wait out without the egg.

Flyingwarrior

Aug 23, 2023
Yep, I'm basically forced to wait out those 63 days which is almost the amount that I spent since the beginning of the journey.
And I do wanna keep the lil bunnies.
If I had known that I can't effectively affect ongoing pregnancies, I would have taken all of the husks beforehand

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
The Catch of the Nursery is that if you are under any kind of time-crunch quest {like finding the korgi princess} using the [ Wait out pregnancy ] skip will most likely break said quest.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
The Catch of the Nursery is that if you are under any kind of time-crunch quest {like finding the korgi princess} using the [ Wait out pregnancy ] skip will most likely break said quest.
break isn't really correct because that's the intended behavior, that's a time limited event. regardless, if it wasn't clear the nursery does cause the remaining time of the pregnancy to progress so keep any time limited things in mind.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There aren't a lot of those, however. I know of only two: Recruiting Kase after talking to him in Burt's Badass Meadhall and rescuing Ula after meeting her. I guess the Stellar Tether?

The Thraggen Harness (bought from Inessa) negates the Bulky Belly penalty, so late-stage pregnancy (and cunflation) isn't as debilitating as it used to be.

Last edited: