Motherfucking CoC Week

Liger274

Nov 5, 2015
Or Minerva it off.

Bestest Minerva Guide to Save Editing Ever

Online: Go here, click the big green button
Offline: Download and install Adobe Air > Download and install Minerva

0) Backup
1) Open a .sol file. This means a normal save. Save To File creates a different save type which is not compatible
2) Read this and this, then read the big purple warning on the second page again
3) Change numbers*
*Don't change a lot at once. Seems the more you do the higher the chance of the save not popping out right

You can skip step 2. You want: TiTs_#/gameOptions/debugMode=False

Dude thank you so much.  Even when starting new games before it didn't fix it.  I finally am seeing Zil again.  Thank you

Could not agree more, but oh well.

Hey Savin, on a different note, would Syri ever become a follower?  Or would an option for a threesome between the player, anno, and syri ever be added?

Damn Savin, I knew you did a shitload of work for both Coc and Tits but I just looked at your link for documents and realized just how MUCH O_O, thank you for all your work.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey Savin, on a different note, would Syri ever become a follower?  Or would an option for a threesome between the player, anno, and syri ever be added?

Damn Savin, I knew you did a shitload of work for both Coc and Tits but I just looked at your link for documents and realized just how MUCH O_O, thank you for all your work.

:3

Yes to both, hopefully. Not for a good little while, though.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
So, Savin, would you kindly to answer...

1. Are you lads plan to finish already the CoC during next CoC Week two-three months later?

2. There will be any official CoC patches from your team when (Glory, glory, Hallelujah!) CoC v. 1.0  is finally done with Final Endings (both good and bad)?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, Savin, would you kindly to answer...

1. Are you lads plan to finish already the CoC during next CoC Week two-three months later?

2. There will be any official CoC patches from your team when (Glory, glory, Hallelujah!) CoC v. 1.0  is finally done with Final Endings (both good and bad)?

1. Yes, CoC will be considered "finished" next CoC week. Dunno when that will be -- hopefully in Jan/Feb of next year.

2. Not content patches, no. Bugfixes are certainly a possibility.

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Alright,  that is clear enough,  but I've got one last question, so...

Savin, our beloved CoC has got plenty of Bad ends....

Do you plan to make Good Ending system? Alike that is using in such games like Sid Meier's Pirates! or Mount & Blade (the more followers and lovers, possessions and experience the Hero has, the better his retirement will be)?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Alright,  that is clear enough,  but I've got one last question, so...

Savin, our beloved CoC has got plenty of Bad ends....

Do you plan to make Good Ending system? Alike that is using in such games like Sid Meier's Pirates! or Mount & Blade (the more followers and lovers, possessions and experience the Hero has, the better his retirement will be)?

Yeah, the epilogues after defeating Lethice are basically the "good ends."

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Ohhhhhh, goody. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is there gonna be a ending where the pc ends up as say the ruler of a fully corrupted world

From Fenoxo:

"You could search the place [the demon fortress] for a way home, claim it as your own, or leave. For all this land’s harshness, it is a place of magic and love too."

There's also a voluntary end pre-boss where you can become Lethice's consort and co-ruler, so there's that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
2. Not content patches, no. Bugfixes are certainly a possibility.

I think Fenoxo actually stated he wants to implemented a Goblin Slave for the MC to take during the final dungeon, and this new content will be written later. Need clarification on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I think Fenoxo actually stated he wants to implemented a Goblin Slave for the MC to take during the final dungeon, and this new content will be written later. Need clarification on this.

In the unlikely event that actually happens, it's still part of Dungeon 3 on technicality, soooo~ 

Quixe

Dec 13, 2015
Could not agree more, but oh well.

here' hoping people make an alternate cut with just the minotaur king. Especially since she makes NO SENSE in the world at all especially with being a totes greek goddes of power and fertility and totes more than a queen ;p