More love

Scornofhell

Jan 20, 2017
I love the game, been watching over the devolopement for a while now, when myrellion was added. And I seen nehzara I hoped for more. Does anyone else wish there was more development with her? I love the sex and all but it would be nice for some relationship to form.

Scornofhell

Jan 20, 2017
Aw.. that's saddening, so far she has been my favorite granted I haven't played in a hot minute so I'm catching up on updated things.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I love the game, been watching over the devolopement for a while now, when myrellion was added. And I seen nehzara I hoped for more. Does anyone else wish there was more development with her? I love the sex and all but it would be nice for some relationship to form.
I would LOVE to see more Nehzara. I really enjoyed the stuff we have now.
Not happening, creator fell out with Fen and left.
Unfortunately, that's how it is.
However, since the creator is gone anyone can submit content for her. So it's not completely impossible. Just very unlikely. (Unless Fen lost out on some rights for her, but I doubt that's the case)

If you really want to see more of her you could try to write for her yourself or see if any other author would be interested to write this if you commission it.