More lmpregnation events

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In The U.S Wasteland
Impregnate Anno, Azra, Reaha Bianca or get impregnated by Vahn, Syr, Big T Or Azra.
The weird wedding dream with Anno I thought this was gonna eventually get added at some point if not this feels like some evil cocktease.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Hehe Can write them but parsing really isn't my speciality, Sadly I am more used to writting erotic short stories & kinky D&D sex dungeons.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
I do have a few written not through Google Docs/ Unparsed the More like a Small draft involving the PC and Anno I could share if that would be possible same with Vahn. Like I said not so skilled in parsing way different than writting Written Scripts

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The only one of those you can write pregshit for would be Vahn, since his writer's gone. You can adopt him if you want. The rest: hands off.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Wouldn't Azra require completing her story arc and her accepting Steele as a stud?
Ditto Bianca - wouldn't it require completing her story arc, which is stalled (as are so many story arcs in the game)?
And I thought Kiro had said that until she was ready to stop being a pirate and start being a parent, she was not going to have a kid nor give Steele a kid.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Oops! My mistake, I read your sentence too quickly Savin...
I don't know whether you were referring to what Veilwolf had written or to me.
And I thought Kiro had said that until she was ready to stop being a pirate and start being a parent, she was not going to have a kid nor give Steele a kid.
Yes, but she joined Steele, although she didn't leave piracy entirely. There could always be a final event to make her quit for good. For example, a 'Lost treasure' scenario.