More for the bimbos

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
Any idea to add more for the non-bimbos we can take in and absolutely ruin the minds of for our crew?

Penny is woefully lacking, where one of the previously best characters now feels like she has less to do than the pexiga
Amber who just got an update granting her a Cure route, felt just as bland as Penny if you did the ruin route.
Pexiga is pretty cool but is sadly tied to yammi who is more useful as a cook than a character.
and Sheeka isnt actively ruinable but has the potential to be. Until she gets a buff or a ruin route, she will always be living in Annos shadow.

I would love for these four to become more like Mitzi and ruined Kiro who had far more love and effort for the perverted arts put into them, Heck, id be willing to write for them myself if someone could code it.

Reactions: Bast

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Each character is different. You're essentially proposing that they all be made the same, which would get old fast. Appreciate the ones that appeal to you. The game isn't a stand-in for your proclivities.

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
Each character is different. You're essentially proposing that they all be made the same, which would get old fast. Appreciate the ones that appeal to you. The game isn't a stand-in for your proclivities.
im not asking for them all to be the same, im asking for them all to be given the same amount of engagement.

Bimbo kiro gets 16 interactions and talk scenes with the same amount of sex scenes

Penny gets 4 and stops talking completely. Thats not wanting them all to be the same, i want the 2 3rds of Bimbofied characters to be actual characters instead of decorative ship filler

Reactions: Bast and Helia

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
im not asking for them all to be the same, im asking for them all to be given the same amount of engagement.

Bimbo kiro gets 16 interactions and talk scenes with the same amount of sex scenes

Penny gets 4 and stops talking completely. Thats not wanting them all to be the same, i want the 2 3rds of Bimbofied characters to be actual characters instead of decorative ship filler
They're bimbos. They're supposed to be decorative ship fillers because there isn't much left to work with. Kiro is the exception, not the rule.

Reactions: Emerald

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
They're bimbos. They're supposed to be decorative ship fillers because there isn't much left to work with. Kiro is the exception, not the rule.
you are entitled to your opinion, just as im entitled to my opinion that youre horrendously wrong and short sighted.

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
It's not an opinion when their personality is erased and reduced to one singular purpose.
yes it very much is an opinion. you can still do a lot with their character and what they take and drive from that singular purpose. Amber being a Taur, Penny having an endless store of seed, the pexiga being smarter than before, you can do more with them. Just because you dont want to do these things, these routes, doesnt mean you should brush them off completely

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Amber being a taur is irrelevant. You inject her with a bunch of drugs and kill any chance of a life beyond pure sex drive.

Penny loses a chance at an actual life and becomes a cam girl.

The Pexiga is actually better off without the uplifting because it gets the same treatment.

It's a dead end for characters. At this point, you might as well just drop them off at Po's lab.

Reactions: Emerald and Kesil

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
Amber being a taur is irrelevant. You inject her with a bunch of drugs and kill any chance of a life beyond pure sex drive.

Penny loses a chance at an actual life and becomes a cam girl.

The Pexiga is actually better off without the uplifting because it gets the same treatment.

It's a dead end for characters. At this point, you might as well just drop them off at Po's lab.
im just gonna stop with you, i know a few brick walls with more substance that would prove better for discussion

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
im just gonna stop with you, i know a few brick walls with more substance that would prove better for discussion
You're not helping your case at all by getting this defensive and passive aggressive, man. Just saying. >.>

Helia

May 8, 2017
I'm not entirely sure the perceptions posted in the thread match up with the "lore" characterization for bimbos and their individualism, especially with Penny and Kiro when you look at their writing and thoughts directly. They seem to retain their self-identity and maintain their quick wit in unexpected ways, bimbofication in Trials is (supposedly) more about inhibitions and altered motivations than any actual harm or impairment (in fact the brain develops more neurons), but the writing is inconsistent per author.

I will say I am not a fan of the segmented content, mostly because Kiro has a lot of random encounters across the different planets where she stumbles upon Steele in various amusingly slutty situations, and the omission of Penny's quest.

I generally save edit characters between states so I can keep the breadth of content.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
The Pexiga was essentially mindless before being uplifted. She would literally just sit in her room, doing nothing but waiting to be fed and have her saliva collected, because that's how Pexiga biology works as they reach "old age". Pexiga are voracious cannibalistic predators that start to mentally shut down as they age and have more children, so that the young and strong can easily kill and eat them to reduce resource consumption.

They end up just sitting in one spot, waiting to get killed.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
I'll stop repeatedly bimbofying Penny and Kiro when their normal selves get more content. I mean, Penny got some stuffs recently but normal Kiro is inferior to bimbo.

Reactions: Helia