More(?) Etheryn Praise

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Wow oh my god I love her! I just wanna give major kudos to the writers involved and just the whole storyline, going to stop Hethia with her, only to have Hethia later show up and address her as Queen, it just blew me away. Also she's really making me want to be a cute trans elf girl. I'm not the only one right? Right?

TheFastandtheFurriest

Sep 3, 2021
Agreed, I have her near-permanently as a party member just because she's so adorable. I really like seeing the progression of her gaining confidence and coming out of her shell in the lover route of being nice to her. (There is another route where you're rude to her but even in a corrupted demoness playthrough I just could not bring myself to do that to her)

Lone Wolf115

How about more Etheryn Bully? We exist and are just as valid in our pursue of different kind of relationship.
If that's your reasoning than who am I to judge you but others might use the, hasn't she suffered enough reasoning. Which I believe she has, but for people that are lacking that content, it seems fair for additional bully content.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
If that's your reasoning than who am I to judge you but others might use the, hasn't she suffered enough reasoning. Which I believe she has, but for people that are lacking that content, it seems fair for additional bully content.
...No? I am not asking/demanding for something that is "out of left field" as some may put it. I am not asking for something that the game showed no intention in supporting (like Arona dedicking path). What I am asking is simply something that game introduced, promised to follow upon and I expect of it as much.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
I mean I personally feel really bad to bully Ryn because she's so sweet and I love her so I always keep her high confidence. BUT the game is literally called corruption of champions so they gotta provide players to choose to be evil or good right? Giving players many options and varieties in this story are the great part about this game. Although corrupt path seems to be quite lacking in this game right now. I do have 2 saves where the pc is mean to Ryn just to see how she is in low confidence/ medium confidence. Though I always feel bad afterwards.

Jan 31, 2022
Agreed, I have her near-permanently as a party member just because she's so adorable. I really like seeing the progression of her gaining confidence and coming out of her shell in the lover route of being nice to her. (There is another route where you're rude to her but even in a corrupted demoness playthrough I just could not bring myself to do that to her)
She and Kiyoko are my permanent party haha. I go on adventures with my wives fr

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
"Looks at Elyon"

God I wish. I would bully that edgy, somewhat lovable bastard like no tomorrow if I had the option.
Awww but the way to bully tsundere grumpy old elf is with affection and the lewdest act of all.....HANDHOLDING! Such sluttery. Honestly I just want more of his content if we get more Elyon scenes by bullying the elf, so be it.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well unfortunately for the ryn bullies I'm pretty sure that the person whomst has done a lot of scenes for her only goes confidence, because no one simps Ryn as hard as she does.
Alypia may (read 'definitely does') prefer high-Con Ryn personally and give more love to that in her own writing and I wouldn't expect her to write a bunch of stuff that's specifically catering to people who want to bulli Ryn, but she does account for the alternatives in what she does write and puts a lot of work into it. You really can't write Ryn content without accounting for a range of Confidence and Libido states due to how her parsers work. Aly's latest work with Serena includes a metric fuckton of companion-specific content at one point and the Ryn stuff definitely tracks her emotional state and is noticeably different when she's high-Con versus low-Con.

Savin has also dropped a suggestion on Discord that more options to bulli Ryn could be linked to KM content; she has that collar that the narration notes you could add a tag to, there's a parser for it already in the code and Savin's said that it will probably be in KM that a tag to attach to the collar can be obtained.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Savin has also dropped a suggestion on Discord that more options to bulli Ryn could be linked to KM content; she has that collar that the narration notes you could add a tag to, there's a parser for it already in the code and Savin's said that it will probably be in KM that a tag to attach to the collar can be obtained.
This is my first time hearing of this collar thing? What does it entail?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Dunno, just that it's a thing that's been planned for a while (the collar gets its own paragraph in her Appearance description) and it's already baked into the parser system.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
It's probably got nothing to do with the confidence if I had to guess, might be something to make her more into getting absolutely dicked brainless and be more liking to it

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
My main Champ wouldn't mind if Ryn wanted to do that sort of thing for fun sometime, but I doubt there are any plans for that since the entire thing seems to be set up around Ryn and the collar she's already wearing.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
My main Champ wouldn't mind if Ryn wanted to do that sort of thing for fun sometime, but I doubt there are any plans for that since the entire thing seems to be set up around Ryn and the collar she's already wearing.
Oh I feel silly how did I forget she wears a collar x(

I think I was paying to much attention to her picture :oops:

Attachments

• 1A60AFB7-CC60-4082-A22E-B23AEDB3F452.jpeg
    1A60AFB7-CC60-4082-A22E-B23AEDB3F452.jpeg
    206 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I think it's a choker, but it can easily be converted to a collar.

Edit: rereading her apperence that shit is heavily implyed to be a collar leash conversion.

Last edited: