More Dildo Scenes

IxFa

Sep 24, 2015
ixfa.tumblr.com
Hey! I kicked off my erotica-writing many years ago when I wrote dildo scenes for CoC. TiTS seemed like it ought to have a higher bar of quality and so I set off to work on other games and stand-alone stories before coming back here.

Assuming this covers ALL dildo masturbation scenes:
Untitled.png
I have a few ideas to continue expanding on these.

First of all: If I had a double-sided toy I would not want to de-latch and shove BOTH ends inside me. Or, if anything, not the same hole. I found it more than a little disappointing I can't use a dildo normally like a sane individual.
So here are my scene ideas I could write:
  • Normal vaginal penetration. Don't de-latch!
  • Double-penetration with different holes! If I'm going to de-latch, I'll be filling both holes at once. That makes more sense to me.
  • Virgin vaginal. I wrote three of those in CoC! What a callback! It's a pretty niche kink but I like it. Currently you can fill the pusspuss all you'd like and the only virgin variation is a single line simply stating Your hymen is torn, robbing you of your vaginal virginity. The remainder of the scene ignores the major event and acts like you've always been a super-slutter.
  • Vibrator vaginal-rubbing scene. No penetration, just using the toy the way I would. Work the clit and massage the lips. Maybe a vibrator penetration normal+virgin variant if people are interested but I also have other work to do so saying I'll write 6 scenes may be too much.
I'd also listen to variant suggestions you lot have, if any.
How does this all sound? Is it good, bad, or already in-game and I've just found a bug hiding it from me?
I've also brushed up on parser documentation and the other submission document to get an idea of how it all works now.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Vibrator peen version? I've discovered that a nice middle ground between trying to orgasm from my prostate and just wanking like i have since i was 12 is to rub the vibe over the old DNA Rifle until i empty the magazine

Reactions: Backwoods and IxFa

IxFa

Sep 24, 2015
ixfa.tumblr.com
That's a nice idea, actually, though it'd be the last thing I do if I tried that one at all. Writing male-specific stuff doesn't really feel right.

Reactions: JDeko

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
A steamy slathering of oral dildo play, maybe some deepthroat.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why just double ended? Isn't there in future some more ended ones dildo versions? Like triple or quadruple ended dildo? :allears: