More Content for Lady Evergreen Or Not Anymore?

Apr 11, 2022
Mexico
www.hentai-foundry.com
I just got to meet the character and I gotta say, she just became my favorite MILF and I really love the sex scene options with her, though I can't help but wonder if you and your team have more plans for her? Like, I would love to see if there's a new options for Mommy Rental where your player plows her instead of viceversa.

Reactions: waterpanther7

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
There's no 'might' about it. But yeah, the idea is that the player can eventually confront Evergreen and do something about her if they choose. The implications from Savin and Tobs are that if she's removed from the picture Senja takes over running the household and Meira moves to the wayfort as the Champ's new court mage. As the former put it, Senja's the best one for the former job because 'she's entirely harmless and her moral alignment is Sweetheart'

Apr 11, 2022
Mexico
www.hentai-foundry.com
There's no 'might' about it. But yeah, the idea is that the player can eventually confront Evergreen and do something about her if they choose. The implications from Savin and Tobs are that if she's removed from the picture Senja takes over running the household and Meira moves to the wayfort as the Champ's new court mage. As the former put it, Senja's the best one for the former job because 'she's entirely harmless and her moral alignment is Sweetheart'

Hmm, honestly I have some mixed feeling about it because, well you know, I already mentioned she's my favorite MILF.

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
Hmm, honestly I have some mixed feeling about it because, well you know, I already mentioned she's my favorite MILF.
Then I guess it's a good thing that like many other things in the game, it's entirely optional to remove her from the picture? Still won't change the fact that she's evil whether or not you keep her around though, I would imagine.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Originally I said that I didn't understand a "break her" route for Evergreen but I can kinda see it. It may not lean to her dom mom strong suit but if its choosing between a player turning a blind eye against their roleplay or losing all her scenes for the save file, I'd much rather a route where its just put to bed. Besides turn about is fair play, she doesn't have remorse for dominating others.

Perhaps not the most fulfilling ending for the character but it would resolve a pretty strong conflict. I still remember liking the Shock Hopper but having a hard time reconciling letting her live (not that killing her or the other one is possible)... But then that brings the orcs into question... Too much to think about.