More Companion Romance/Marriage Expansions?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Was wondering if we'll be seeing more romance and/or marriage expansions in the future with some of the other companions like Viviane, Agnimitra, Atugia and Azyrran?
I think I remember hearing we'll get something with Cait and Etheryn later, but it would be nice to see some more relationship development with the others as well.

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
No... there's been too much marriage and relationships... I think people are really wanting more divorce content and antipathy. The relationships and marriage stuff was only ever written and implemented as a vehicle to get to the content people really want... the inexorable degradation and degeneration of love and friendship as two (or more) people come to understand what utterly broken and reprehensible individuals we all are.
It's about the journey.

Kidding, of course. I am sure there's more planned, I can't speak to whom it is specifically on the cusp, but yes. The interactions and relationships are as key to the story as saving the world.

Reactions: Savin

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
the month of may is referred to as "May-ternity", and often comes with a handful of romance, unique pregnancies, and the occasional marriage.

Reactions: Savin

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
the month of may is referred to as "May-ternity", and often comes with a handful of romance, unique pregnancies, and the occasional marriage.
That I know, but that could mean way more than just the companions. I'm just more curious if there is any plans regarding those mentioned specifically to be honest. I'm curious how Agni will progress, but I'd really like to see Vivi (both human and demon) and Atugia progress more. I'd also like to see some more strengthening of the relationship between the champion and Azy, the updates helped a little to make their relationship feel less like a third wheel to Azy/Liaden, but I don't think there were enough.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
On this note do any of you know if there was mention of pregnancy content with Vivi eventually? Mostly wondering as I am on the fence to demonize her or not, future pure preg content would be a decent factor

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Balak — 26/04/2023 16:37
I will say
Viv, over the course of the game
will never get pregnant
I have a whole writeup in fenco chat somewhere
if someone wants to find that
regarding how it fundamentally changes her approach to life and her inherent responsibility that she has to bear
basically summarized as
"Right now I can be reckless because no one relies on me
the moment I have a child, it changes that on a scale I'm not quite ready for. Maybe with time, when things are a little more settled down, but for now? I'm not there yet as a person."
Magic 8 ball says no

Reactions: Ultra Chad