More Celise content?

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Basically I was wondering if any content is planned for our favorite goo girl. To be exact I was wondering if there is any plan to get a actual version of the makeshift suit that Celise uses in the cum bubble scene.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Fen has toyed with the idea of her getting a Picardine core, but it's nothing concrete.

Her getting a body suit so you can go more places without getting diluted or frozen could be interesting. Maybe one of them old timer deep sea pressure suits...

Shiranui

Apr 6, 2017
Fen has toyed with the idea of her getting a Picardine core, but it's nothing concrete.

Her getting a body suit so you can go more places without getting diluted or frozen could be interesting. Maybe one of them old timer deep sea pressure suits...
Hopefully it can make her just as sensitive as she is in the scene on demand, I don't think she would mind that much. :)

Also I have no issue saying that if she had more content she would probably be my favorite crew member but as she is atm she is basically a fuckable roomba. I mean she has backstory but they are all one off events.

Last edited: