More cat petplay friendly scenes. Now a poll post your thoughts.

Yes or no

• Total voters

Lone Wolf115

People like Belle and Syri's petplay bet refer you as a puppy even if you're a kaithrit or cat-morph.

Possible time frame for the uveto relay tower?

Milo TF?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Lone Wolf115

Never. Will probably be removed from JS port.

A Milodan TF was submitted but hasn't moved forward since the JS port is in development and we aren't adding much game-changing content because of it.
Thanks that JS port sounds like a big pain in the ass. Keep up the awesome work. I'd like to know on the Syri thread that there's a way to completely avoid and lock a incest route with Anno. Not my thing and I'm complaining about it but you know I don't if are going to add such a route but for the people who don't like that thing maybe theirs a way to lock it.

But on a unrelated note that cat petplay for cat like PC'S should definitely be expanded on because it is a little frustrating to be have cat like features and then to be referred as puppy.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like to know on th Syri thread that there's a to completely avoid and lock a incest route with Anno. Not my thing and I'm complaining about it but you know I don't if are going to add such a route but for the people who don't like that thing maybe theirs a way to lock it.
I have no idea what you're trying to say there.

Lone Wolf115

I have no idea what you're trying to say there.
Some people are for incest and others aren't. I'm not but it is what it is. What I'm saying is that maybe a way to lock that kind of route for those that would not want to pursue it like Kiro and Kally but they are stepsisters so it doesn't bother me. But Anno and Syri are blood related sisters.

Syri: "Be still my sinful heart".

After the black site break in loved that dungeon or whatever it was. Anything gonna happen with Seandra's little treasure snafu or whatever it is.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

So do you feel irked by this I do?
Edit: It's not really a question that needs an answer. It's just me trying to bring the thread back.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Lone Wolf115

Eh?
This comment although short is poor in terms of general formatting.
That if you're a cat-morph or Kaithrit or anything with cat features and identified as such in your appearance and do a pet play scene and you're called a puppy.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
That if you're a cat-morph or Kaithrit or anything with cat features and identified as such in your appearance and do a pet play scene and you're called a puppy.
Pup play is more common than kitten play so I'm not surprised that all of the pet play scenes generalize it to that.
Do I want more kittenplay? I mean... Sure? pup play is pretty oversaturated now to the point I am kinda tired of it, and maybe I'd have an incentive to play as a furry cat then, but until that happens it's unlikely.

But no, I'm not "irked" by it. That's ridiculous. Write it yourself or at least get someone else to do it through moolah.

Lone Wolf115

Pup play is more common than kitten play so I'm not surprised that all of the pet play scenes generalize it to that.
Do I want more kittenplay? I mean... Sure? pup play is pretty oversaturated now to the point I am kinda tired of it, and maybe I'd have an incentive to play as a furry cat then, but until that happens it's unlikely.

But no, I'm not "irked" by it. That's ridiculous. Write it yourself or at least get someone else to do it through moolah.
Alright it was a just question.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Continue this doesn't die.
Anno's new petplay scene(s) are written to be feline-friendly; if you find that they're not, that's a bug. If I were to ever write a petplay scene with Steele as the pet, I'd definitely make it feline-friendly (especially if Fisianna was the 'owner', in which case 'kitty' would be the default rather than 'puppy' as she's more familiar with cats than dogs).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Anno's new petplay scene(s) are written to be feline-friendly; if you find that they're not, that's a bug. If I were to ever write a petplay scene with Steele as the pet, I'd definitely make it feline-friendly (especially if Fisianna was the 'owner', in which case 'kitty' would be the default rather than 'puppy' as she's more familiar with cats than dogs).
Thank you and no my half-Kaithrit has not been called a kitten.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016