more (bi) male companions

U

uhhhhhh

Brint is kind of the the only option for male characters who want to fuck men. will there be more male characters who are into men, specifically more masculine characters? 1 doesnt seem like enough when theres 2 femboys and like 7 women.

Lone Wolf115

Just wait for Mino City. I'll be surprised if there's femboys there. Unless that's what the northern Male minotaurs look like. The ones that lived with the ghost where you get Brint's ice knight set.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
More male characters are definitely coming (as mentioned Khor'minos is a city full of big boys) but more male companions are not. Those are restricted to a very small circle of creators and pretty much everybody who can write one already has, or at least we have an idea what they're going to write. William is one of the few to not have a companion currently and we know he's writing Einen, a mousegirl thief. B is still deciding but none of their publicly mused concepts have been male.
Just wait for Mino City. I'll be surprised if there's femboys there.
B has written one but he's definitely not a typical example of southern minos and he's hiding a third leg anyways.

Last edited:

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Quin is not a femboi, tho? And he is down to having some fun with a masculine Champ.
I'll be surprised if there's femboys there. Unless that's what the northern Male minotaurs look like.
Northern minos are a mirror opposite of Khor'minos ones, so they have more beast-like ladies and very human-looking cow boys. If you go all the way with using the male version of their TF item, you end up slightly shorter if you are particularly tall, with horns and hooved legs, plus a bigger butt, bigger hips, bigger balls and a hefty equine peen.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

William is one of the few to not have a companion currently and we know he's writing Einen, a mousegirl thief.
Must be pretty busy with her haven't seen any updates about her, I do hope that there is something similar to Kiyoko's Lupine chase sex scene that caters to Catfolk and Lupines, if possible for Lupines but probably not.
Quin is not a femboi, tho? And he is down to having some fun with a masculine Champ.

Northern minos are a mirror opposite of Khor'minos ones, so they have more beast-like ladies and very human-looking cow boys. If you go all the way with using the male version of their TF item, you end up slightly shorter if you are particularly tall, with horns and hooved legs, plus a bigger butt, bigger hips, bigger balls and a hefty equine peen.
Quin is not a femboy he's just athletically built and Taleer are small.
What's their TF item I haven't seen em?

Last edited:
Reactions: Burnerbro