[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
They just sat there shaking their heads, Kak'lin slide onto his knees and tries doing what Jibril did. But his form was too loose, Jibril returned to her seating spot and stretched both her legs out with Kak'lin nestled between her crotch and a foot away from her chest with the distance between them parted by his short tail. Jibril leans forward, grabs Kak'lin's ankles and pulls him in closer then whispered into his vestigial ear and instinctively teases him on how he need to be relaxed and let his body go with the flow. She pulls up his tail and lays it over the side of her lap and massaged his back tenderly then tells him to lean forward and pull his chest closer to his feet with her hands guiding from the lower back and coaxing him forward reaching up his spine and holding him down in place as they count together for a time before resting and moving their legs to prevent them from cramping. Jibril uses her right leg to scoot his leg out and guides him off to the side with her breasts hugging his head tightly as he leans farther and farther right and holding him there very still. Releasing her pressure on her back, Kak'lin pulls back and shakes his right leg on the ground the does the same for the other. Sim'one's tail taps the side of the couch as he begins to blush and pays close attention to Jibril's thighs and forelegs being stretched out like this that they're so toned and well defined that her soft scales look very close to soft skin in the light from the windows.

"Now turn around and face me" Jibril orders, Kak'lin scooted upwards and shifted his position until he face Jibril while she was fully displaying her vaginal slit and sizable breast to them. "Now spread your legs just like this" Jibril says patting her thighs that are parted, rolling her toes as she watched Kak'lin try to do it but doesn't get very far. "As we did with the butterfly, we're spreading our wings and leaning forward and holding ourselves up ..."

Jibril stretched her chest forward with her legs spread apart and rolling her ball joints in her hips until she does a wide split then folds into a long legged push up. With her chest and being so close to Kak'lin's crotch she sees his boyish vent part out when she stretched this far out and letting her taut shapely ass concave cheeks and muscles tightened the longer her body holds this pose. Kak'lin tries and succeeds partly before cramping up when he tries to overstretch his legs to fold at the hip like Jibril pulled off. She shakes her head and tells him not to do that just yet and sets him back up until he was comfortable do up to the pose shift and full leg split. When they did their sets and changed partners, Sim'one insisted he tries it himself and Jibril sat back down to watch the young prodigy with her legs crossed and arms back. Sim'one mimics Jibril's display and given that he's the thinner and more flexible one than his adventurous brother, he does so with ease and even does the full leg split up until he got stuck trying to hold himself up given his lack of upper body strength. Jibril giggled and clapped for Sim'one at how good his first try was. Sim'one was very pleased by her praise, much to Kak'lin's chagrin.

So now that they've stretched the Butterfly, what sort of routine would Jibril like to do next?

- The Mountain Climber stretches
- The Partner stretches (partnering up the two boys)
- Skip the erotica and press her luck with some other kind of "stretching"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright next will do the mountain climber stretches and then i'll help you do the partner stretches also if your having trouble or still don't know what to do don't hesitate to ask for my help i'll help you out any way i can alright

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Telling the boys to get back to the couch while she shows them how to do the mountain climber poses. The two do so and watch in anticipation, both their tails are erect laying upward on the backrest of the couch watching Jibril reach down with her hands and bends her knees forward with her back straight then leans her heart shaped ass towards them with her tail extending over her head and keeping her balanced like a cat stretching her paws. Holding a deep exhale then pauses for her first set then moves her right leg forward and outstretches her left leg back and leans forward onto her right leg and sits on her upper thigh and letting her chest rest on her knee. Jibril sees that the boys are blushing as they watched and she smiles back at them: "I hope you two are paying attention" they turn their eyes to her face and both nod enthusiastically as she switched up her pose to the next one but gives them a side view of how she's doing the new pose. While she does the left side of her of body, she uses her tail to push her body forward and lifting her right leg upward and stretches it up and then lets go of the ground with her hands off to the side balancing herself on top of her knee standing straightening up on the ground until she's standing on just one leg before pushing herself back onto both feet and stepping backward with her back to their bedroom. Kak'lin and Sim'one try it out themselves and together the three of them begin their first stretch and Jibril keeps an eye on both of them trying to show them how to keep their balance as their knees bend oddly and wobble side to side not use to working like this. Kak'lin keeps falling off to the sides while Sim'one is a born natural at this sort of thing as it does take a lot of concentration and proper preparation to do. Once done, Jibril claps softly at them when they finally do their own poses well the second time around and they worked at different paces but still made a very good first effort.

"Now that i've got you two like this ... I'm thinking we should try partnering you two together and do partner poses"
"What's that?" Sim'one asked.
"It's where you two will share your bodies to help each other stretch" Jibril explained, "My instructor taught me that these poses are for moms and dads to try sometimes. But you two are doing so well i think it could help both of you to try it yourselves, maybe try them on your own girl friends"
"What do we need to do?" Kak'lin asked.
"Well ... first" Jibril goes onto explain how to do the next set of poses.

Both boys press their backs to each other and while sitting, one will push onto the other's back and the one getting pressed forward holds the other's arms locking elbows and pulling them backwards to work out their spines and improve coordination. Sim'one and Kak'lin try while Jibril sat on the back of her legs crouching down with her head resting in her hands as they try the child-back bending pose and transitioning to allow the bent partner to arch their backs to bend the other partner into the same pose while not letting go for their locked elbows. They're struggling to coordinate as Sim'one can't keep his feet from sliding him down onto his butt and Kak'lin's weight brings them both down and falling tot he side. Jibril giggled to herself when they try it again and run into the same problem. She decided that it was a little complicated for their first try and moved on to the wing spread butterfly pose and letting their feet match their soles together and then grabbing their hands to pull each other forward and then trying getting up off the ground using their own strength ... they managed to pull it off!

This was a nice bonding experience as Jibril goes onto to doing more poses and stretches and trying to work with them at a slow pace until the three of them worked in unison.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril looking at them very proudly telling them there doing a good job she also stealthily look at there loins to see if her showing off her erotic body got them going yet if not then she have to bring out the big guns she tell's them if they keep going like this and training every day they could be naturals they could also do the adult version when they get better if you don't know what that is well it's something that you do with your specific other you like since none of you have one yet i'll show you a glimpse of it but it has to be a secret alright so don't tell anyone she then show of her body to the two boy's doing erotic poses showing every inch of her body

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril claps her hands together and then does a few short claps together when they get back onto their feet: "Yay! Good job you two!"
She looks down to their crotches and sees that their vents are bulging but not quite there yet. She felt her belly, all filled with her eggs moving around while the rigorous stretching has made her toned belly burn a little getting her nice and tight in the midriff. "If you boys get better at the stretching and workout every day, one day you two are going to be naturals at this sort of thing! I'm sure theeee ... 'advanced' stuff will comes to you more naturally."
"Advanced stuff" Sim'one asked panting.
"What are they?"
"If you don't know what that is" Jibril blushes as she thinks about how to gently put this in layman terms, "Well it's something that you do with the person you like."

Then she settles on an idea of hers, crossing one leg in front of the other and clasping her hands between her crotch.

"Since neither of you have one yet" Jibril continues, "I'll just have to show you a glimpse, but it has to be our little secret, all right? So don't tell anyone, especially your daddy. Okay?"
"Is it really a secret?" Kak'lin asked, quizzically.
"Why from our dad?" Sim'one posed.
"Because he'd rather you wait until you two had a girl in your life to share such sweet moments with them instead of me teaching you" Jibril chuckled to herself softly, "As your mommy, it's my responsibility to show you how to do it the right way. Wouldn't it be nice to have some one as experienced as me teaching you?"
"Uh-huh!" Sim'one says with approval.
"Yeah! We promise not to tell!" Kak'lin says with excitement in his voice.
"Okay" Jibril says rolling her Y.

Jibril took the boys to their bedroom and she asked them to push the two bed together and she closes the double doors behind her while the two boys made headway moving the beds as closely together as they can making a large bed. With her hands on her hips and her long tail trialing off to the side and resting on the ground, she hugs her breasts together with her arms pressing them and she thinks about how she wants to do this.

- Coax their penises out of their slits with a blowjob?
- Massage their small quads inside their bellies to get them pent-up enough to pop their boners?
- Let them have their way with her pussy using their tongues to moisten her cunny?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright first thing first i'll help you relax with a little massage alright so lay down on your back ok once there on there backs she massage them every inch on there body to help them ease into but to also pent them up

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril tells the boys to get on the bed and she watches them eagerly getting turned on by the ideas running through her naughty mind. Sim'one and Kak'lin lay on their sides of the bed and lay themselves lfat on their backs with their tails rolling out between their legs giving Jibril as good look at their slim boyish hips and licks her lips as their small bellies look like they could use a little 'help' tending. She climbs onto the middle of the bed onto her knees and her tails drags up behind her and she runs her slender fingertips across their taints and parts both their vents apart with her fingers then pressing her digits right where she thinks are their balls. Their quads twitched when Jibril presses her hands on both of their bellies and kneads them at the same time and she sits on her legs while she looks between them and smiles warmly feeling her hands squeezing and rubbing their internal testicles and hearing both moan lightly when Jibril hits their sweet spots. She gets a stir from Kak'lin and then Sim'one soon after then her touch felt their balls getting slightly bigger and bigger but she thinks this is as much as they can muster for such young little things. Jibril turns to Kak'lin and does a full body massage with both her hands and plants herself over his vent while straddling his small hips and rubbing him from belly to his soft chest and getting him riled up parting her hands as they knead his scales and stretching his muscles in his flanks. Sim'one gets a little jealous and Jibril stops and moves onto Sim'one and does the same to him. Such a small body for her to be on top of, but that's okay, her gentle fingers are able to get little Sim'one nice and cozy with her touch as she felt his vent parting and poking his short heart shaped cockhead.

Jibril stops and pulls away from Sim'one and looks back at either of them and sees that both are now really pent up from her massaging that their cocks are parting their slits and they blushed with a darkening of their scales swell up in their faces.
"Jibril, I feel funny" Sim'one whimpered, looking at his cockhead poking out. Kak'lin felt himself as his own cockhead sticks out and begins touching it and get curious when it tickles. "Is it suppose to do that?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril of course and i told you this is what you do with your specific other doing the adult version now do you want me to continue or do you want me to stop she teases the boys by slightly touching both there penises to get them more pent up and having them feel a little bit of pleasure

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Would you two like me to stop?" Jibril teases, getting her hands to glide down to their vents and biting her bottom lip, "I told you this was going to be a lot different thant the other stretches." She leans over to Sim'one's readily available cock and teases his tip with her index finger then see Sim'one clenching up with his hands on his snout and arms closing together, his legs close tightly but hikes his pelvis up into Jibril's fingers to get her to keep going. Jibril likes how eager Sim'one is, but how's Kak'lin doing watching his little brother getting teased? She looks over and Kak'lin's nose is flaring as he watches his little brother brushing his hips against her hand. Jibirl stares him in the eyes, hers are half open when her seductive stare looks at him, letting out: "Hmm? Do you want me to stop, baby?"

The two brothers looked to each other, nervous about what's happening to them with their mom. They look back at her and eagerly nodded their heads quickly. Jibril pulls their waists together towards her and she strokes their flaccid members with her finger tips and watches them get all antsy under her touch. They both arch their back trying to get their mom to stroke them hard and fully. But Jibril teases them with: "Huh-huh, sweethearts" She coos, "Not until your big boys are out fully. Come on, give your momma those nice red cocks standing up for her."

Bucking their hips up as her hands stroke them, stoking the fires inside them to get erect. Jibirl just watches as these two get into the rhythm of her strokes, both her hands fill up with their blood vessels swell and throbbing. Jibril's eyes widen with impress to how big these cocks are getting. From short flaccid 3'inches to a full 5.6' inches in under five minutes. She keeps going and going, their cocks are getting all firm in her palms until they reach nearly 6' inches with 2' inches in girth with some young pre leaking from their heart shaped cocks. Seems they didn't inherit their father's mushroom cap cockhead, must be from their mother side, Jibril thought, all the more interesting as she thinks about how such knotted cockhead would feel up inside her pussy. When she lets go of them, they let out short weakly moans with her hands covered in their precum. Her tongue lolls out of her lips and licks her digits clean, twisting around the strings of stick cum with her length and pulls them into her mouth. She has a shiny glint in her eyes when she sees how big these two young studs are, with enough practice and enough tender love and care these big boys will be even bigger boys when they learn how to please a woman. Fortunately, they have an excellent teacher showing them how to do so. Jibril works her fingers down to her pussy and massages her clit in her own vent, all hot and slopping with pre herself just thinking about their cocks throbbing.

What does the momma want to do with her special boys?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright i'm going to teach you early about adulthood early she show her wet nagini vagina see this this is a adult women hole where they could feel good as well you could also stick in your penis inside my womanhood to make yourself and me feel good so the first one get to try is kak'lin while sim'one get to try out my butt and just to let you know not all women like to do it with there butt so am one of the few who like's it in both hole's once you reach a certain feeling when we'er going at it's kinda like peeing but different what your releasing is not pee but semen.semen is a seed that you want to impregnate the person you love the most but it could happen to anyone so make sure to wear a condom if you don't know what a condom is it's like armor for your penis so you can make sure your partner doesn't get pregnant once you release your seed and still have enough energy you'll two switch so you can take turns trying out my different hole's ok she get into position with kak'lin and try to insert his penis into her vagina and tell's sim'one to get ready to insert his penis into her butt she also tell's him it's going to feel a lot different when he get's a turn using her womanhood right after kak'lin finish

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril intends to get her pussy stretched and fuck in both ends by her two boys. But first, she parts her legs apart and reveals her pussy with a string of cum leaking from her lips onto their bedm spreading her labia apart with both hands to show them her vagina opening and closing with a swallowing motion, she looks to both of them: "Now that i've got both of you ready. I'm gonna give you two a short lesson about moms and dads. This is what mommys have, we have pussies and this little aching little thing above it is my very special clit. You want to be very gentle with it, use your tongues to make her feel so good your special lady will love what you do to her next." Rolling onto her back and spreading her legs apart in the air, she spreads her cheeks apart to expose the winking tail hole between the base of her gorgeous tail and the bulge of skin between her pussy and puckering butthole. Sticking her finger inside her tail hole, she plunged a single digit to get her sons to watch how easily loose it is after Kor'da hard fucking. "Make your girls feel loved and happy about wanting to be with you two" Jibril confesses, "Otherwise you don't get to use their womanhood for very long"

Jibril turns to Kak'lin, looking with a come hither stare: "You get to have the first try, sweetheart"

Jibril pulls in her legs and rolls onto her knees crawling towards him. She glide her breasts against his small slim chest and rolls her hips onto his shaft with the lightest of ease before running her hands up to his chest then lifting herself up and extending her ass above his shaft. Wedging his cockhead to her pussy, she's priming him for a good thrust into her vagina then she turns to Sim'one. "Come here, baby, you get to try mommy's butt" Sim'one crawls on over to Jibril's back and stands up with his cock in his hand and lowers himself up to her butt and dry humps her butt crack. His hands knead her butt and he gently brushes himself against her getting handsie with her. Jibril looks down to Kak'lin. "Are you ready, baby?" Kak'lin blushes and breaths unsteadily as he's unsure what he's expecting to happen.

Jibril caresses Kak'lin's cheeks with both of her hands then reaches down to kiss him on the lips and holding him there. She exchanges a sweet, tender kiss and stops for a moment. Kak'lin felt something throbbing. Jibril presses down hard onto his cockhead, Kak'lin lets out and hefty groan then Jibril grinds her hips against his shaft with her pussy worming around his length and veins stretching and pulsing inside her. Jibril turns to Sim'one who takes this as a sign to step into Jibril. Sim'ones precum is keeping him lubed up as he steadies himself by pushing his cockhead into Jibril's trained asshole and Sim'one moans unevenly as he takes Jibril up the ass and his length is assaulted with so many feelings. Having both cocks buried inside her, Jibril gasps having her guts rubbing together by two dleiciously plump cocks with their knots so tightly pressed against her pussy and bowels that they rubbing each other inside this slutty mom. Jibril raised her hips and slowly presses down on Kak'lin then presses her ass against Sim'one's cock then pulls forward to back her up to Kak'lin's cockhead, then slides back down his shaft and resetting herself against Sim'one's cock. They repeat this motion, her hot earthy breath hissing out of her while Kak'lin looks up at his mom with his hsi eye rolling into the back of his head with his hands trialing up to his mom's hips and holding on tightly as he could. Sim'one is so in tuned with his backdoor thrusting he leans forward and climbs on top of Jibril and rocks his cock deeper into her ass until he's no longer touching the bed. He bucks his hips against Jibril's backdoor harder and harder while hugging her back and locking his hands around her belly. Jibril looks over her shoulder and holds Sim'one's hand at her belly while keeping herself above Kak'lin's head. She takes her time grinding Kak'lin's thick meat while Sim'one fucks her tail pipe with fervent glee and his quads growing thicker every minute with potent sperm ready to burst out of him. She noticed Kak'lin's panting faster and faster which was a sign to her that he's about to blow his load.

Does she intend to take both loads inside her ass and pussy?
Or does she want them both inside her pussy to absorb their sperm into her womb, get more of her eggs fertilized with their seed?
Or Does Jibril want them to cum outside of her on top her body and in her mouth?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril that's right keep going as she said breathing heavily i'm almost there as well if you can't hold it in anymore then release it into both my hole's i'll accept them so just let it out she quicl;y pick up her pace making sure they cum

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril keeps going, not stopping to take a breath, the throbbing in her belly and bowels call for their seed to shoot up deeply into them. "That's it, boys, keep going!" Jibril says in a husky voice, heavily breathing on Kak'lin, "Don't hold it in! Let me have it!"
"Mommy, i feel weird" Sim'one moans, Jibril looks over her shoulder to him.
"It's okay, baby, fuck mommy! Fuck mommy's ass harder!" She beckoned, Sim'one puts his feet on the side of her ass cheeks and lifts himself and pounds her asshole nice and hard.
"Mom, I can't-" Kak'lin whimpered, Jibril shushes Kak'lin then goes in for a deep kiss.

Rocking her hips and slamming her pussy against his cock down to the base, Sim'one doubling his efforts, he claws his nails into his mom's belly and holds himself there with his sperm spurting white pearly cum inside her butt. "Hngg" Jibril coos, she slams her hips harder onto Kak'lin, he pops his load into her pussy. Her walls clenched hard on Kak'lin to spur a deep moan from him as his potent sperm swims into her womb. Jibril groans heavily when she's got two pulsating cocks buried in her twat and jiggly ass, soaking them lengths in their cum. Sim'one hugs tighter as a wave of another load balls up causing him to groan louder and whimpers, it was a nice long, hot load filling her butt. She swells up with Kak'lin's first load as he keeps going. Once the two had finished with their first try, Jibril rolls off to the side to show them her holes oozing with their seed with her leg raised and spreading her holes with both hands.

"You two gave me a nice big load" She coos, "You should only do this to someone you love to make love to. Never do this unless she wants you to. Not every girls wants her butt filled with cock" she laughed, "But i think you two find that your mom loves it inside both."

She plunged both fingers into her tailhole and pussy to pull out their cum, licking her fingers. They looks very tired. Sim'one is on his knees with his cock meat flopping onto the torn bed and breathing heavily as was his brother whose cock flops to his thigh still pushing out his cum. Jibril giggles, "If you two still have some more energy left. Why not you both take turns switching?"

Kak'lin and Sim'one looked at each other. They closed their mouths still calming their breathing together.

(To Be Continued, Next Post)

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril sees that her sons are staring at each other for a while and have stopped breathing heavily their dicks get harder once more with their cum lathering themselves, she heard their stomach groan and rumble as they sat on their butts with erect cocks reinvigorated. It seems that Jibril may have heard their balls swelling up again with more pent-up seed that their small bodies have already filled up the nuts they had emptied. That's some quick refractory speed for such bodies to produce so much cum, now she may have opened pandora's box when having sex with these two energetic and rambunctious boys as they got to thinking about their little secret.
Kak'lin, being the adventurous little scamp he is looks at his mom with his tail raising upward, getting himself ready to pounce! Sim'one followed his brother's example and does the same rolling onto his knees and sets himself on all fours with his tail wagging behind him slowly. Both of them have hungry eyes set on Jibril.

Jibril revealed a toothy grin, lowers her leg down and lays on her back then parts her pussy lips then giggles when they look ready for round two.
"Oh, you boys ready to go again?" Kak'lin snaps at his brother: "Get her!!"

Kak'lin pounces on Jibril and goes for the pussy while Sim'one slides up in between his brother and Jibril's inner thighs and they shared double penetrating Jibril's pussy but they can't work out who get to go first when they can't even get it in. Kak'lin pulls away and goes for his mom's face. Jibril wasn't expecting this, he rose above her standing with his cock raised over her face the shadow of his cock inches away from her. Sim'one plunges his cock into Jibril'scum filled pussy and it slips right on through easily "mmmm" she coos, from Sim'one enterring her. "You want to use my mouth?" Jibril says, she lolls out her tongue and licks her son's cock from the bottom tot he tip of his flaring cockhead. Foot long tongue coils around his length and cocoons in her wide bed of little slick snake oil saliva and massages Kak'lin's cock with his cum coating her tongue with salty and mucus textured viscosity then aiming his cock into her mouth. She puts a hand behind his lower back urging him to come forward sucking his cock with her tongue sheath moving slowly and tenderly moving her lips in a sucking motion. Jibril looks up to Kak'lin seeing him making aweet innocent faces as he watched his mom slurp his cock with her cheek sinking into her mouth and she deep throat him to get it all inside her. Sim'one planted his hands onto Jibril's sides and resting his face into her stomach just below her breasts hearing her belly rumble and gush with his cock inside her making noises he can hear. Their cum sloshing around inside gets Sim'one hot and bother as he wants to keep filling up his mom's pussy with sperm. Kak'lin hears Sim'one's cock slapping against Jibril's mons and the forcing out sounds of Jibril queefing their cum out of her butthole, ozzing their cum all over the base of her tail and soaking into the bed sheets. Kak'lin pulls away when Jibril deep throats him, leaving her disappointed he doesn't blow his load inside her throat like she though he would.

Kak'lin grabs his mom's arms and pulls her forward to where she's laying on top of Sim'one. Sim'one wrapped his arms around Jibril with his head moving underneath her and pointing his snout to the side to breath. Jibril quickly had to brace herself when Kak'lin throws her forward and he moves to mount her from behind. Jibril liked the initiative they were taking: "You boys are really getting into this 'training' aren't you" they both made audible confirmation with cute "Uhn" sounds that crocodile babies make when excited or growling. But Kak'lin wasn't going to fuck her up the ass again, he goes for his mom's pussy: but Sim'one's already inside her! "Kak'lin? What are you doing? Don't put it there!" she says, pretending to tease him. Internally, she does!

Kak'lin was ready and his brother is at the mercy of Jibril's body moving on him, then Kak'lin moved his penis to her pussy and he squeezes his bulbous heart shaped cockhead and her strains trying to get it inside her. Jibril reaches behind her and spreads her pussy wider and presses down harder on Sim'one to extend her ass back to him. She felt Sim'one nestling against her cervix when she pushed down on him giving him the extra depth of herself to his cock. Kak'lin presses his cockhead with his hand forcing it in, then with a *pop* Kak'lin plunged deeply into Jibril and rubs hard against his brother's cockhead stirring them both to groan heavy with Jibril's tearing up with how much dick she's taking that her mouth quivers and teeth gritting, her pussy convulses around their collective cocks with her having a hard time accepting their flared tips as they are an inch thicker at the top than the rest of their shafts. Kak'lin moved his hips, Jibril moves herself away and rubbing her clit against Sim'one's slim stomach and wetting him in her femcum. Jibril felt up her belly and the eggs inside her womb shifting inside her.

Jibril is heating up like crazy, her mind is in a blur and her lady parts are growing hotter the more she's thinking about her eggs. No, no she can't be in heat!
Not now! She's exceptionally fertile now with a higher chance that she'll grow more eggs to add to her fertilized clutch belonging to Kor'da.

She doesn't want to stop, her body is loving this deep dicking! But she still has her wits about her to put an end to this before she really gets knocked up with even more fertilized eggs by her own sons. They already came inside of her once, what would the harm be several more times? She's already pregnant, what's a few more eggs? No! Stop it! She can't think like this.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril keep going knock me up fertilize my eggs she said i don't mind raising more children so let out all of your cum in me she pick up the pace to help them cum

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril stops resisting with her sons deep dick her pussy, her hips moving on their own, her tongue flops out "Uhn, uhn, yes ... yes! Keep going" Jibril moans under her breath, "Fill me up, little ones, I don't mind you two filling me with your spawn" She groans loudly as Sim'one's cockhead pounds her cervix while Kak'lin retracts to let him pull over his brother's shaft, alternating between their heads pressing her womb. The boys work themselves into a frenzy with a burst of speed with their little faces contorting and whimpering under their mom's strong vaginal muscles twisting them up. Jibril's husky voice bursting in her own heavy whimpering, sons fucking her pussy training her to accept their lengths. They clenched to her body tightly, their quads surging, their veins opening up like a valve. They scream in unison in ecstasy flooding her womb, Kak'lin and Sim'one forcing their cockhead at the same time into her pussy shooting load after load after load into their mom's babymaker their seed mixing with the fertilized and unfertilized eggs clicking together and taking root. Jibril clenched her walls down on them cumming her hardest, the glee on her face with her dark palette tongue dangling with drool and white cum. Twice she cooed the exhales heavily as she shakes with her body rippling against their shafts. Kak'lin and Sim'one don't stop and start crying as their orgasms keep them edging hard and wanting to keep going. Their bodies ache with tension needing more attention that Jibril strokes her body watching her belly swell up with more young studly cum, her face is flushed with redness, her pussy lips swells up and her ovaries ache with need. Her ovaries crank up egg making pushing out five more tiny eggs that mix into the virile sperm packed to the brim. Millions of little cells gathered to fertilize the eggs and succeed, taking hold.

Jibiril is now pregnant with a clutch of 10 fertilized eggs!

Their whimpering and moans continued, Jibril's body became their personal toy. Jibril went on for an hour. She found herself bent over the bed with her sons taking turns filling her ass with seed, her prostate pounded away to cock, sphincter clenching and ribbing against their shafts turning her winking hole into a very well glazed donut hole that's trained to handle such a forceful ribbing. The elasticity of her pussy was gaping with her hole oozing with jizz being forced out by the double anal fucking with their mounting keeping her in place. Jibril cleaned their cocks while the other laid on her lower back fucking to their hearts content. She switched to a position where she knelled below them, jerking off their poles with get them to cum into her mouth, their hands rested on her horns and turning her face with her cheeks so they could force their cocks into her mouth. She accepted their advances and fingered their tiny buttholes to massage their prostates to force them to cum harder with each touch and groping. Retracting from one forced the other to grab their whore mother to choke on their cocks next and then feeling the quaking surge of sperm shooting down the back of her throat and her head shivering hard when she presses her face all the way down to the base of their vents to wring out the rest of their cum using said dexterous tongue to jerk them off while her hands hold them firmly in place right on her face. Their weak cries for even more relief kept Jibril going.

Her swollen belly is happy to have been stuffed and hard packed with their dick nestling against her babymaker. She's happy panting and cooing. Can't wait for the morning sickness to kick in again. Then her thoughts are interrupted again when they stuffed both their cocks back into separate holes and they have her laying on top of Kak'lin and Sim'one is on top of her. At this point, she's not even moving her body anymore, she just let's these body have their way with her just enjoying the riding and eagerly pleased to have such sweet and loving boys taking care of her needs without any regard for her say. Her body thanks her by shooting large doses of dopamine into her brain, shock waves of pleasure surged through her loins that causes her slit to spit out a large helping of femcum that spurts out onto the bed. Looking down at her belly which overshadows her pussy, Sim'one laid his head against it. She smiles thinking about how he's going to be a proud little father and big brother to his new siblings. He can probably hear them moving around inside her womb. She strokes his head while his lower body fucks her in short thrusting bursts of energy trying to keep his mom happy and fully than she already is. Kak'lin's cock pops out accidentally but instead of Jibril moving it back in, Kak'lin does it himself. Jibril couldn't be more proud of her babies learning to enjoy such pleasures and taking advantage of her womanhood. They cum harder this time and their cocks burst, hilts slamming into her lips and deep into her bowel, ass and thighs rippling to the slamming. Their cum fires out quickly, they let out the loudest groans and gleefully cries as they finish unleashing ropes of their jizz into their mom's aching body.

Sim'one collapses and Kak'lin lets go of her hips. Jibril is still cumming when she lays over her son's sensitive body, she convulses with their cum pushes out and queefing sounds, her tail hole oozes with their thick viscous man cream and camel toe glazed over with their meat sticks laying over her mons and thigh. Jibril laid over them for a time before rolling over to her right and removes her weight on Kak'lin with them climbing all over her to lay with her sweetly. "You made me very happy, my sweet baby boys" Jibril flirts holding her belly and hand cupping her pussy holding back the sperm from being forced out.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril after all three of them have there fill she take's them to the bathroom to get them clean from the smell of sweat and sex she will also remove the excess cum from both of her hole's that the boy's filled she hope the toilet could drain and flush it down to wherever it goes then once the get fully clean she gonna help clean this place up

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Phew" Jibril exclaims, she rolls off to the side of the bed and looks for the bathroom. "Okay, we better get you two all cleaned up and get this mess cleaned up before your dad gets home" Kak'lin and Sim'one lay on the bed lazily and look to their mom: "Ah, mom! Do we have to?" Jibril wags her finger at them: "No, young man, we need to respect the owners and keep our secret, a secret. Now you two get up and start pulling off the sheets and blankets. I'll draw us a bath to clean up"

Jibril walks towards the shared bathroom that's stretched across the entire suite. It is a very long, square tiled tub built with a big family in mind to share a bath together. How convenient! Jibril finds the facets and drainage hole, finds that it too has a cork to stop the drain. But first, she moves towards the toilet and sits herself facing the tank and crouches over it with her arms laying over the lid trying to force out the cum in her pussy and pressing her belly gently getting it to come out her cervix's tiny slit. She drains herself out for a little while longer before thinking she need to let the water fill up before she goes further. She backs off the toilet to her feet and lets their cum dribble down her thighs while she leans into the side of the tub and turning on the facets then corking the drain at the center. She returns to the toilet and rests there letting herself drift off in her heated state, the buzz of her euphoria wearing off. Her leaking lips stirs her stomach to groan as she felt a shit coming along. She forces a large push and the torrent of cum rushes out of her behind the sloshing of her pussy and butthole emptying all of her contents gave her a sudden orgasm and a deep relief. The flow keeps going and going, her body is turned on again from the steam of the bathroom fogging up her vision. She turns and sees the tub is already full and ready to go. She takes back and turns off the facet and looks down to her legs to see trials of butt grease and cum, she calls out to her kids to come in and get ready for a bath. The two boys rushed in with the bed sheets and blankets, throwing them off to the side into a pile as they leaped into the tub and splashing water everywhere stirring Jibril to recoil when water splashes in her face. She smiled when they play around in the water and doggy paddle treading the surface as if were deep enough. Jibril slides on in and reaches over for a large shower brush and find powdery soap and dorps it into the bath to watch as the entire tub foams up and bubbles are everywhere!

"Wow!" They exclaimed as the tub was entirely filled with bubbles and lavender scents that tickles their noses, they all sneezed when the lavender smell is so powerful. Jibril called them over to her to the far end of the tub and they all sat together while Jibril has one sit in her lap cleaning their backs and lathering up their bodies with the bars of soap in her hands to clean them and using the brush to get in between their scales. This is lovely to see, one big happy family, a nice bonding experience after an afternoon of coitus with her favorite boys in the whole world! Jibril couldn't be even happier than she is right now. Or Yet.

What's their plan after post-sex cleanup?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril after they finish cleaning up in the bathroom and the room they'll get dress and head out to try practicing parkour since there all nice and limber

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Humming a tune to herself and the boys following along with her, they scrubbed their bodies and lathered themselves with more soap and scrubbed each other so more ujntilt hey used the brush to gett the years of dirt and grime as well as their sexual fluids off. The boy wash their tails like Jibril does, kneading her scales from the bottom and at the base then shortly rub their fingers together working their way up to the tips and then work themselves all the way back with each motioning digit caressing their soft scales and the doughy fat deposits inside their powerful tails. They lean up against the tiles and hovering their snouts over the water, letting the heated pool to soak their scales. Jibril sees that they're also in shed a she was too. Taking this opportunity to help them remove their dark old scales, she used her digits to peel the flakes and shows them how to get their old scales to come off in one whole piece. The rolled whole rolls of Nagini sheddings and lizard child scales. After several minutes of removing of skins and scales, they get out of the large tub their leavings floating on the surface of the water, Jibril uncorks the drain and lets the water out. She helps Kak'lin dry off with the towels they had and seeing the excess dirt and grime coming out onto the fabric and then sees that his dark tinited green scales are actually a vibrant leafy green with a white underbelly scales; Sim'one gets dried off and clean and he has a lighter leafy green and dark shade of white underbelly. They were very dirty little boys. It's very remarkab;e how much dirt and grime can get on their bodies when they live they way they do. They look so pretty and handsome with their new clean bodies. Jibril looked at herself and sees that her own scales are shiny yellow with speckles of brown like freckling of her face and cheeks, she noticed that her tails also has circles of yellow and brown rings up and down her back when looking in the mirror. She too looks beautiflly with her new shade of creamy looking underbelly and inner soft scales. "Now isn't that just the perfect of a healthy family." they looked at themselves inside the large mirror like taking a family landscape photo with her hand on their shoulders. Sim'one and Kak'lin twisted their tail into Jibril's holding them together. She looks down to them and says: "We better get some more practice in before nightfall. Come on and let's finish cleaning up, we don't want to bother the staff when they see the mess we made"
The say: "'kay" assuringly as the three of them pull the sheets and blankets into the tub and pulling out their sheds from the drain. The cork the tub and refill it up until there was fresh clean water, Jibril fills the fabrics with powdery soap and they lathered the bars too getting them. They used the brushes they find around the hotel suite and get to work scrubbing the sheets and talking throughout about how to balance themselves using their tails more.

Jibril's lecture turns into practice when they practiced outside in the streets taking a jog through the streets and finding small obstacles to jump and slide over that matched their heights. Jibril watched on as she instructs them to play around in the back alleys of the shop districts finding old unused furniture and crates stored outside for stepping platforms. Jibril watched Kak'lin taking to the low ground approach to his sprinting, vaulting, rolling over the small course that they made and ducking under the low bars of broom handles and bars of bed posts, taking to slide on his knees. Sim'one is small and agile and like his ability to sprint and wall hopping and balancing on the heads of crates and posts. Each of them have their own little flaws in the form and balancing their weaknesses with their arms, foot placements and getting them to work on their timing was key to this form of practice. After the sunsets and the night falls on New Canaan, Jibril calls for a time out and calls the worn out boys over to her and tells them they did a phenomenal job today for their first time.

Taking them back to their hotel suite on the other side of the alley way they're in, they were so tired they're nearly ready to pass out on the floors when Jibril turns the knob to their suite and pulls them up onto her shoulders when Kor'da sat inside the hotel room lobby resting on the sofas they replaced and he looks over the large stack of papers on the coffee table before him. He was enraptured by the wording and contents of the paperwork that he doesn't notice them enter. It's when he hears Jibril close the door behind her that he looks up and drops the sheet into their respective columns and row to keep them organized then sets a coin on top of them to act as paperweights with the glass candelabras around him lighting up the room with the curtains behind him drawn closed. He rubs his eyes when they come in and Jibril takes the boys into their rooms and comes back drawing the doors behind her closed. She looks over to him.

Jibril: "They were very good boys, you would have been proud to see how well they did today. Taught them some advanced stuff earlier that they took a vested interest in, didn't think they were so naturally good until i saw them with my own eyes."
Kor'da: "That's nice, dear"
Jibril: "You okay? You look tired?"
Kor'da: "I am, just another sign of me getting a bit older"

Kor'da pulls up a large sheet rolled up and hands it to Jibril. She takes it and unrolls it.

Jibril: "What this?"
Kor'da: "We are the proud owners of the Slavenclaw Antique & Pawn Shop"
Jibril exclaims: "We finally got your shop"
Kor'da wagged his finger: "Nono, it's OUR shop. Your name is on the deed to the shop as well."
Jibril: "Kor'da-"
Kor'da: "And while we're at it, I spoken with the Freemason at their headquarters. After we spoke, they said they'll build the store and we went over the blueprints together. I don't even have to build it myself as it turns out. That extra bit of coin we saved up in Heifong paid for a really good quality home. When they finish in three months, we'll be living in a three story manor. I get to run my shop downstairs while the rest of the house comes with a kitchen, bathrooms and the four bedrooms. Just liked i dream about"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril hugs kor'dar telling him that's amazing tomorrow when the kid's wake up we should tell them the good new's also you should really tell the kids on how to be clean and hygienic they were really dirty than i thought they were am also worried how clean you are as well so once your finish with this i gonna help you be squeaky clean alright

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Bathing? Well ... I, uh" Kor'da scratches his chin, "I don't believe in the sort of cleaning custom these Canaanites have. A nice good long soak is more than enough for me" He says returning to his paperwork. "Besides, I have a lot of work to do figuring out these rules and regulations is more taxing than it looks. IF i don't follow the polciy and guides the bureau gave me, we're gonna have trouble"

Jibril tugs at his arms, pulling him away from his work. Kor'da drops everything as he climbs to his feet. "That's nonsense! You really need to take a break and get nice and cleaned up. You want to look respectable in front of Kane, don't you?"

Kor'da stutters trying to protests but Jibril doesn't let him have his way this time. Jibril turns around and pushes him into the bathroom where the bed sheets were hanging on the wall pinned by her throwing knives planting into the wall to dry them.
"Why are their sheets wet?"
Jibril shushes him, "Shush you! You talk too much"

She giggled, shoving him into the bath tub then turning on the facet and gets herself undressed. She jumps in and climbs his lap trying to get up. Jibril's tail reaches back and grabs the cork then clogs up the drain, letting the bath tub fill up once again. Jibril loves the bubble bath poweder so much she tosses it in while the tub fills and she grabs the brush and used soap bars and starts lathering up her husband's body. He's so persistent when he doesn't want to take a bath! Kor'da keeps trying to get out of the hot water like he's a lobster trying to get out of a boiling pot when he saw a stick of butter. Jibril grabs his tail and braced her feet against the wall of the tub to keep Kor'da from getting into the bath tub. Kor'da claws at the tile floor but it was useless and he only scratched them leaving behind lines of claw marks when Jibril grits her teeth pulling him in like a big ass fish (doing fishy booty claps ... sorry :p)

Jibril: "Kor'da! Quit being such a big baby and get your bath!!"
Kor'da: "NO!"
Jibril: "Damn it, you beast of man! Let me clean you!!"
Kor'da: "The water is sin! The smell is putrid of vile evil!"
Jibril: "If you don't let me clean you, i'll stick this handle up your ass!!"

Kor'da goes limp and stops flailing about and recoils into the tub, back his butt towards Jibril and rests with his snout just treading above the water. Jibril smiled at him and pets his head atentively. "That's better. Don't worry about it, I'll take care of everything!"

Several minutes later, Jibril is between Kor'da's legs using the hand brush to clean between his taint and inner thighs while Kor'da is laying his arms back with his head resting on the edge. His eyes are hazy and fogged by the steam of the bathroom. Jibril moved his leg over her shoulder then works underneath and working the rest of his leg and switching off. Looking around her when finishing her detailed cleaning, she noticed the large build up of greasy sludge and grime that had built up on Kor'da's body. He no longer had the same deep green and brown colored scales and is now a deep leafy green scaled lizardman with a sandy white underbelly and inner soft scales. That was an awful lot of disgusting shit they had on them. This wa s avery good idea to begins with, now that they can go around town looking their best and showing off their clean bodies and wearing clean clothes. Then it occurred to her, they don't have clothes. At least, nothing they would consider clothing than they do in Heifong. She wondered if Kor'da had any more coin leftover so she asked him.

Jibril: "So after you bought everything and bought furniture, was there anything leftover"
Kor'da snaps from his dulled senses: "Uh ..."
Jibril: "Is that a yes?"
Kor'da, nervously: "See ... there was- and i ..."
Jibril hovers towards Kor'da: "And?"
Kor'da: "I spent it"
Jibril darts around and looks his back in the eyes: "And?"
Kor'da: "On what?"
Jibril: "Yes! What did you spend it on?!"
Kor'da, his express shifted quickly to a smirk: "Not telling you"
Jibril groaned: "You're such a brat!!"
Kor'da: "Takes one to know one!"
Jibril: "Can you at least give me a hint to what it is?"
Kor'da shook his had sharply like a wag of his tail: "It wouldn't be a surprise if you figured it out yet. Sim'one and Kak'lin don't even know about it, they still think it was the bedrooms and our new bathroom. Which is actually much bigger than this is long, by the way at no extra charge."
Jibril, now interested in the surprise: "So you won't give me a hint?"
Kor'da affirmation: "Nope"
Jibril reaches down to his flaccid cock nestled between her groin: "Even if i drain your balls"
Kor'da: "I was already onto to your trickery, sweetheart. But my lips are sealed on this, you'll just have to wait and see"
Jibril pouts: "No fair!"
Kor'da points to her: "Told ya!"

Jibril splashes water his his face and they play around in the tub.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril keep's going in scrubbing kor'dar body to get him clean and remove all this grime and dirt just thinking about how she has sex with him three or four time with him it's kinda making her feel unsettle about it she tell's kor'dar that there's nothing wrong in taking a bath and being clean you know

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril leans Kor'da's back further on the edge as she scrubs with both his belly and his crotch after their short water fight, she tells him there is no shame in being clean and taking care of himself. After a few minutes of working of him, she uncorks the tub again and drains it out and she helps him dry off with the towels and throwing them off into the dirty pile in the corner of the bathroom. Stepping out and Kor'da strolls through naked without his loincloth, Jibril admired his very deep leafy green ass cheeks and soft scales, she winced at the thought of how filthy he truly was when she thought he was just naturally dark green and the filth was part of his scales after a few weeks of not bathing. Then she gags at the thought that she was licking him from top to bottom back at the shop in Heifong ... she hopes he cleaned off his own cum and not just let it ... she can't even think that last part. She runs back into the bathroom and throws up the toilet seat and vomits into the bowl. "Oh gods!" she heaves, the sloshing of vomit filling the bowel.

This was unusual, she's not getting the usual vomitting, this was drawing from the core of her stomach near her womb. Oh no, this was the morning sickness she was dreading but good to know she's pregnant with even more eggs. Uh oh. Another surge came up.

Kor'da stood in the door frame: "You okay"
jibril waving back at him: "No ..."

Kor'da walks over to her and rubs her back as she vomits into the toilet and he grabs a bucket and fills it up then floods the tank behind the toilet to flush the water. Jibril watched as the water swirls in front of her face and bubbles down to the bottom and retains the empty flow of clear water at the bottom.

Jibril groans: "Thank you"
Kor'da: "It's gonna be okay."

He sat on the ground beside her, gently keeping her company while she keeps vomiting hard into the bowel.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril she joke's about that we might need more room since we're gonna be having kids since we tend to give birth in clutch of eggs and there's a chance that maybe a few will survive so we're gonna be dealing with more than kak'lin and sim'one

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Good thing we have four bedrooms, we can get bunk beds for them if we need to to save space"
"You thought of everything, didn't you?"
"I did" Kor'da says proudly, "Are you almost done?"
"Yeah" Jibril says spitting into the bowl and closing the lid.

Kor'da fills up the bucket and fills the tank and flushes it all down the pipes. He helps her to her feet and carries her out of the bedroom and towards their bedroom onto the queen size bed awaiting them. Kor'da slides Jibril's weak body under the blankets and covers himself and her then rests his arm over her side and big spoons her. Pulling her close to him, he nuzzled her neck, her eys are closed and smirks when he's being lovey-dovey with her.

"Sorry I've been a real Shah lately" Kor'da says, kissing her head. "Hope you can forgive me."
"Only if you forgive me" Jibril says, "After what I've done"
"It comes and goes, I've had time to gather my wits and realized how foolish we both were about this" Kor'da answered.
"Oh?" Jibril quizzically posed, "How does what we've done justify as foolish?"
"Considering that relic you were carrying around was twisting our minds against one another" Kor'da explained, "Then waking up without you beside me made less sense. That dream we all shared twisted the worst part about ourselves, it disgusted me how easy it was to fall for such a trap. If we hadn't broken away from the group, we would have surely killed each other some other way."
"You sure about that?" Jibril asked.
"I'm very certain of it" Kor'da answered, "Without a doubt"
"I've never heard you be certain about anything besides coming here" Jibril stated.
"Well, talking with Kane has given me time to think" Kor'da answered, "He is a man of wisdom as they claim he is. His reasoning is a bit ... flawed, but he seems to mean well."
"I don't trust him" Jibril says coldly.
"I don't either" Kor'da replied, "After all, we were put into this predicament because of him."
"We tried to leave the city, what choice did we have when we got caught?" Jibril asked.
"I don't know how to answer that" Kor'da says, resting his cheek next to hers. "But i'm glad I get to live another day to be with my beautiful wife whom i love with all my heart and soul. I thank Umbra for giving us a second chance at life which is more than what i can say to the other gods I've tried to pray to. that's good enough for me."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril well let's get ready for a new day tomorrow and see what's in store for us she snuggle with kor'dar and try to go too sleep

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Morning comes, Jibril awakens in her bed with Kor'da holding her tightly around her belly. He doesn't want to let go ... again! She can't keep doing this with him every time she gets into bed with him every single night. Jibril grabs him by the snout and stops his breathing to make him let go. He flips over and gets him to let go of her body to climb out of bed. That worked out better than she'd hoped. She grabbed her clothes strung about the room and grabs her knives from the bathroom and tosses the dry sheets and blankets onto the couch, getting his stuff into her bag and lacing it down tightly then wrapping the cord around the sack neck. She needs some breakfast after spilling out her dinner last night, plus it'll give her a chance to use these free vouchers Sebastian gave her. This coupon voucher says she can get some really expensive meats with a choice of side if she goes to the Alestrom Bar & Grill, but it would only work at lunch time. Flipping through the vouchers in her possession she wonders which ones work for breakfast? Flipping to a few for street vendor food stalls, she find that two of the vendors would give her several strips of bacon, slices of ham and something called a 'sunnyside' bunch of eggs, whatever that means but it does sound really good to her.

Streetside, Jibril exits the door of the Green Dragon to the streets outside the door with a few more people outdoors than they were yesterday. She looked at the vouchers, visited the vendors and presented her vouchers to the vendors and they all said to pick a table and they'll stop on by with her food. Huh, free food AND table service? Usually gotta get these things yourselves, only thing that ever gets served to you are grog, mead and ale maybe a little hard cider if you're not particularly buzzed. When Jibril walked to the middle section of the boulevard in southern Golden Laurel, she tasted the air and notes the odd burnt smell and suffocating smoke bellowing out from somewhere. It doesn't seem to bother the locals but it does for her. She figures out that the smoke she's smelling is fuming up from refineries and factories around the district from where the smoke stacks are from where she sees them. One particular one stands out the most and it's blowing out more hot steam and white smoke than the others, maybe she should look into exploring those places to find out more of what they are. It'd make her morning fun and pique her curious nature.

Food comes towards her steaming hot and three of the vendors set the food on the wooden table and claimed Jibril's vouchers before heading back the way they came. Jibril is amazed at how seasoned the food is and smell she's getting from it. After nibbling on the bacon and tasting the eggs, they looked alright from the outside but they added some rare kind of cayenne pepper she only saw in Gordo and Genosia. How did they get their hands on such an herb? The eggs were fine if a little runny but the ham, sweet roasted beets and a caramel glazed carrots are a very strange confection that she rather enjoyed them than the rest of her meal. Sucking her fingers and leaving her dishes where they sat, someone grabs her by the arm: a militia guard in uniform sitting at a table with other militia men and women of various races. "Aren't you gonna take your dishes back to the vendors?"

"I wasn't aware i was suppose to" Jibril answered.
The militia man points to the sign posted on the large wooden post that looks to serve as a community board (very interesting) and see the list of rules. She squints and see: "Please be considerate and return all dishes and drinking receptacles to their owners for cleaning"
"Oh, well i'll be damned" Jibril states, "Sorry, I'll remember that next time"

Jibril turns around as the militia man lets go and watches her grab everything and walks up to the vendors who point to the trash and wooden buses off to the side where flies and bugs gathered. Jibril leaves them and walks away as the bus boys come walking over and takes the buses with them to clean in the alleyways where they hand wash them in troughs with powdery soap. They really take clean seriously in this city. Jibril looks around and the streets are very much cleaner than any place she's been around in, not even horseshit or chamber pot leavings. The only thing that makes this place really not settle right with her is the smell of the smoke from the factories and refineries. She's seen forges and clothing mills before but the sort "factories" and "refineries" here are much more grand and otherworldly if the Gannon Industries Steel Mill and Refinery is anything to compare to. She walk around for a bit to get a clear angle on the smoke stack she saw earlier and finds that it belongs to the Gannons and their very large complex out in the distance nearest to the mountain of the Great Divide where Tulip District ends.

It's really up to Jibril how she wants to deal with her morning. She has a bunch of letters she's yet to read. A meeting with Kane to attend to. She was expecting Red-Eye to come by her room, but seeing as how she slept with Kor'da she may have to get in touch with him some other way. She can go see Karlya at the Broken Fist or Karin at the Clothing Emporium. She hasn't read the letter from Jimmy yet and doesn't know where he is at all. Speaking of, where could Tar'lak be? No letter or nothing.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril find's a nice spot to read the remaining letter's once she finish reading she going to visit karlya to see how's she doing now since it's been a whole week they haven't chat

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Select which ones to read first:

- 6 of the Canaanite Letters sealed with wax seals
- 1 from an Anonymous source with a small black hand print symbol on it.
- 3 from Jimmy
- 1 from Draco
- 1 from Shurifon Capital with a green leaf symbol
- 1 from someone with red lipstick pressed on the face of it.
- 1 from someone named S.Vali that smells of gunpowder.

Selecting ALL letters will pass time by three hours.