[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jimmy sees the portal then looks back to Kane. Kane lingered by Maruda who bowed before him, accepting her fate. "That's it? We're just ... Okay to leave"

Red-Eye grabbed Jimmy by the shoulder and he pushes him and Tar'lak towards the portal. "You guys do not wanna be here when he's like this, trust me" Red-Eye groans. The three stumbled through the portal.

Karin sat by her mother's side rubbing the side of her arm for comfort. "Mom" she says to her. Karlya wiped away her tears and shaking her legs as her daughter helps her walk towards the portal as well.

Kor'da holds Jibril in his arms, no longer the servant of Kane and his soul returned to him. He felt her tears on his scales as she clinged to him tightly. Sim'one and Kak'lin walked together to follow the others but they looked back at their dad, who stated at them. Kor'da nodded to them and the boys walked on through.

"We should go too" Kor'da says softly to Jibril.

Jibril ... she's still in horrific shock. She just doesn't want to move at all. All she can do is look at Kane with a disheartening thought that this was all her fault. This shouldn't have happened to them, yet she fell victim to this game of deception hook, line and sinker. Kor'da lifts up the limb Jibril and carries her up towards the portal with Jibril still looking back to Kane intensely.

Kane sensed her gaze and turns to her from a sideways glance. But no words were exchanged, but his body of assurance was all she got.

Everyone enters the portal and stood outside the gates to the Scarlet District, the southern part of the sprawling metropolis of Scarlet Rose - the capital city-state of New Canaan.

Once through, Jibril told Kor'da to let her down. He does. Without a word more she walks away with him following her in step.
When he caught up with her as the others formed up their party once more, thinking about their next move. Jimmy suggested they grab some drinks at the bar he heard about. Tar'lak shared his thoughts about this idea and agreed. Karlya and Karin were in favor of just going to the Green Dragon and get some sleep, preferably in dey clothes. Kor'da looks like he's going to pass out from such an exhausting day.

Jibril spoke to them: "I'm leaving, do whatever you want" she says, heartbroken. Nobody bothered to stop her, her expression was clue enough what was going through her mind. Kor'da snatches her hand, she slaps it out of his grasp: "Don't ... Don't follow me ... All I seem to do is bring pain and suffering to everyone. Just stay away from me"

Jibril walks away empty handed with her things missing as we're the belongings of the others in their group. She vanishes into the crowded streets and losing sight of the well dressed and dapper citizens looming around the red-light district.

Jibril is now alone to stoop in her brooding.
What does she want to do?

- Green Dragon, get some sleep and become a shut-in.
- Broken Fist Tavern, grab a stiffer drink that'll knock you on your asses.
- Red Queen Brothel, find a nice man or woman to comfort you through this.
- Golden Laurel: South, check with the food vendors in the busiest and largest district and eat.
- Golden Laurel: North, check on the shopping district further north to browse.
- City Hall, look into citizenship (despite the fake dream info) and see what else is there available.
- Gresilda Emporium, browse new clothes.
- Gannon Industries, look into what gear and equipment are available to you.
- Evergreen Gardens, find a solitude place to contemplate what just happened.
- Roam the Districts with no discernable direction or idea what to do.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Off to the Golden Laurel, Jibril goes.

Jibril laments over her actions that had lead herself to be here. She stares at the ground as her legs carry her aimlessly trying to find this Green Dragon hotel, or inn, or whatever.

The Scarlet District is packed with Johnnys and Callgirls roaming about. The hard packed bricks of stone layer the streets resembling a sidewalk and the street itself found in modern times as wagons and caravans take the main drag through pushing Jibril onto the sidewalks. Jibril happened to be outside of the Red Queen Brothel with three stories of the venue stacking up on a concrete foundation similar to a modern day nightclub with a patio of patrons drinking through the night in lavish looking chairs made of steel and iron. Jibril had no interest and walks further bother.

Passing brick and mortar buildings, she admired the structures and how sturdy they were compared to anything she had ever seen before. She bumped into hardy and cheerful people in her way as they chatter and idle around wearing dress suits and flowing skirts made from denim, cotton, silk and leather. It had the appeal of the 1950's era of modern America with the feeling it had.

Jibril walked towards another gated off area with two guards posted up on either side with two more opposite of each other walking on balconies carrying rifles and donning Kevlar vests with cowboy hats and dusters. Those guys must be the Militia that she recalled from her dream that Jimmy mentioned.

There she goes again, remembering false information from the horrible nightmare thinking it was some how real. There's just so much to process in her head, these thoughts run wild. To think that she was sharing these memories with everyone in the caravan, a breach of their privacy and trust! How could she forget these things when she still remembered their faces clearly in her mind!

Without realizing it, she had stepped through the checkpoint gate and entered the Golden Laurel's Southern district. It appeared that Jibril had walked a significant distance as the walk she made was Mike's behind her when she looks back to see how far she went.

Beyond the point where she and her group came from, the walls surrounding the city were higher than those of Shurifon but she could see guards patrolling the walls and the peak of what looks like a massive Academy just south of her position in relation to the city itself. The complex is so massive it must be as large as a two football fields in diameter if she can see it this far on a elevated region of this part of the city.

She turns back around to face north. Jibril sees a large bar directly in front of her nestled between two tenements with a sign of a fist with the words "Broken Fist" as she approached, there was a fight that had broken out and two people flee out of the glass paned windows and scuffled on the ground with everyone merrymaking inside dispute the brawling and broken furniture. She can't take this mess further and moves away.

Turning west to follow the boulevard, she sees two sides of the area separated by a good courtyard with wrought iron fencing surround the middle section of the boulevard with people eating with flora around them that give the city it's name: Scarlet Roses. Both sides of the boulevard are jammed packed with street vendors Hocking goods in their stall, hot food cooking on grilltops and stalls fuming with fried food and drinks served at tables in the middle section by various vendors. It was a pretty sight to behold with it resembling a carnival fair but lacking the neon lights and everything was old timely style to suit the time period. Just ahead on the right side of the boulevard she sees a massive building five stories tall and it was built like the Dunwich Tenements but so much of it was prettier and very well maintained that it looked like a palace fit for a king. "Green Dragon Hotel" was signed with brightly colored stones and commonly used gems that lit up from the lampposts behind them to mimic neon lights.

Jibril was ready to end this nightmare day once and for all and weaves thought the bustling crowd to enter the lobby of this hotel.

It was a spacious lobby she found herself in. Two sofas hugged the sides of the wall near the entrance with a single stairwell leading up the side of the receptionist desk with a huge wall of keys with tags denoting room numbers and a bored hotel keeper sitting behind the desk with white flowing hair and a thickset woman to boot.

As Jibril walks in with the bell over the door chiming, the hotel keeper sees Jibril waltzing in and perks up to greet her.

"Welcome to the Green Dragon" said the hotelkeeper, introducing herself as Marilyn. "Are you here to check in, you here to visit someone or stopping by to deliver a package?"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Marilyn sighs, turns to pull off a pair of keys with Room 101# written on the wooden tag. She drops the keys on the counter and leans forward with her natural D-cup bust hanging from her leather corset and housekeeping uniform holding her tightly over her large feminine thick curves.

"I gotta stop offering free rooms to his guests" Marilyn groans, "Second floor, tenth one on the left. It's got a window, a new comfy bed after my previous tenant broke the last one, a wardrobe for your affects, a bathroom with water basins and the pump is down the hallway. Buckets are complimentary for bathing, two soap bars, a towel, rags and a there's a feature you're never gonna find elsewhere: a toilet. Just add water to the tank to flush your leavings, the pipes will do the rest. Any questions, I'll be here majority of the time otherwise you'd get Maven my husband."

Jibril reaches down and pickets the keys.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jiril walk toward's her room thinking that a nice warm shower would the trick to getting her out of this depressive state sigh i wonder if the other's would forgive me for almost getting them killed three time's now but still for just a moment she asked herself how long will i have to keep doing this

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril thanked the hotelkeeper and doesn't stay to chat. She walked up the stairwell and turning with each flight of stairs going up and up. She sees the floor span out before her when she reaches the top of the second floor and turns left and walks down the hall following the signs of sections room numbers were housed. Jibril stood before her room sees that it is indeed locked and it was a stuffy heavy door with an iron keyhole. Using her keys, the door open inwards and she steps through.

Inside, Jibril stands I side of a small room much like her old one she use to live in for years. Except this was utterly amazing to see! There was white wallpaper and a few feet in she has a door to her right leading into a small bathroom with a porcelain toilet with brass piping going into the wall opposite of the entrance with a stand with a water basin and a flat mirror over it hanging and a large Victorian style bath tub where she must turn a facet to get hot water flowing into the four legged porcelain object. Leaving the bathroom and stepping a few pages further in, she is alarmed by the king size bed with thick blankets made of cotton and different size pillows on it situated with the head pressing the East side with a night stand on the left of it when facing the foot of it and a another desk with a small pewter bowl with assorted metal objects like tax, screws and nails. Behind her is a large wardrobe big enough to fit her inside of and beside that is a wooden chair with a small end table with an ashtray in the center of it with many cigarette buds (which she doesn't have knowledge of what any of this stuff really is) situated next to the second story window that unlocked and opens outwards and secure by a iron latch.

This ... This is truly an amazing room ... People actually have access to something like this? How much money went into this city to make it so fantastically futuristic!

Jibril take a moment to enjoy this room before deciding what to do next.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril walks into the tiles bathroom to find the toilet that Marilyn mentioned and inspects the whole thing with natural curiosity. She lifts the bowl rim to see a pool of water, she scrunches up at the sight of the dirty looking specks in the water then closes the lid only to hear two collapse, she opens it again to find the seat had fallen on top of it. She sits on the seat with her tail coiling around her to displayed her puckering butthole.

Flatulence.

She blushed as she tinkles and sees a strange rag labelled "toiletry" and looks down and uses it to wipe herself clean before tossing in the water basin not knowing what to do. She closes the lid. Remember that there was a bucket, she looks around and sees one already filled and searches for the tank. Pulling off the lid to the back of the toilet, she pours and hears the flushing sound, oddly sickening to think where it's going. She doesn't bother checking.

Relieved of the stress inside her, she sees the tub and sees the facet. She messed around with it as her tail tip coiled in curious toiling. She managed to get the water running and it was warm to the touch like a pot of boiling water and it drained to a hole at the bottom. She struggled to stop it and then cork to it on a small chain moves and she uses it to stop the draining. It worked!

She's relieved and watched as the tub filled. Turning to the now dirty water basin, she sees two bars of soap, a rag and a very large towel: good to know these are here. She goes to the bedroom and disrobes getting off the wet green tunic and burlap breeches off her that Karlya made her (prior to the nightmare sequence) and walks back into the bathroom fully naked. She checks the steaming water and she recoils, hissing at it at how hot it was!

She noticed the second facet and turned it until the water came out cold. How unusual! She balanced the temperature switching between facet settings and is like a child playing with a new toy before it got too high! She turns off the facet and goes to let out the water a bit before clogging up the drain with the cork.

She dips her slender black nail toes into the water, it was perfect! She dives in and slid around like a fish in water and coils around for a bit, sloshing water everywhere with a moan and coo until settling on the lip of the tub and rests her arms there and rests her head on top of them with a warming glee.

Mmmmm ... That's the good stuff ... Ooooh yeah. She thought. A natural smile draws across her face as the steam fogged up the bathroom and it felt like the desert in here. She felt right at home. Almost makes her want to sleep in this thing!

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril touche's her stomach i wonder how many day's left till i give birth to me and kor'dar kids also how many will we have just thinking about sounds tiring hope karlya is not mad at me maybe if she still friends with me she could live with us and help me take care of the kids siiiigh plus she the only one i know who could hellp me to train as a good housewife

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril lingered inside the tub. The silence was calming and welcoming to her, the privacy of her room was perfect, no more bustling and hustling of people to bother her. No one trying to kick in her room looking for coin, no one to stumble into to find an orgy or gangbang fest. Her very own castle far away from her desert home. No more bathroom sharing or going to the restroom outside, bathing!

She reaches down to her womb and rubs it gently. She blushed, heat swelling up in her cheeks. She felt the eggs inside of her move but they're still tiny little things. She knows that her mother gave birth to a clutch of six but she was the only one to survive the birthing. Recalling how long it took her mother, it was 9 Months plus the two weeks for Jibril to hatch from a two foot egg to a young spawn.

She is very tired from her day. She groans still bothered by the near death experience they've had. Kor'da ... The boys ... Karin ... Karlya.

"Hope they're not mad with me. I really wish Karlya was here, I'm not sure if I can be a good wife if these little ones come. A housewife ... "

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril get's up from the bath she went to grab the towel to dry herself off after she get's dry she get's on her bed to get ready for sleep hoping this ordeal hasn't ruin her bonds with her friends and loved one

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril lays on her bed, rolling around vin the sheets and whipping her tail about, getting her feminine musk worked in then smell a hint of lavender in her pillows and sheets. This must be what clean sheets must smell like. She rolls onto her back with her towel around her waist

"Hope this ordeal hasn't ruin my bond with everyone" she says, cooing as her eyelids drift into a sleep.

There's a knock on her door.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril groggily get up from the bed and put on some clothing after she get's dress she went to the door and open it to see who was there

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril realized she didn't have any clothes except for the ones that she just took off. Everyone and their belongings we're back at the wagon! Damn it ... who could be here of all places. Jibril wrap up her towel to cover herself up and approached the door, leaning in to detect who is outside of it.

Her heat pits pick up a 5'8 tall individual, her Jacobson's organ with a flicking of her tongue gathered they are a well groomed person from the scent of vanilla and charcoal musk.

"Who is it?" Jibril asked.

The man on the other side introduced himself and answers.

"I beg your pardon. But I am looking for a Nagini woman by the name of Jibril?" The man answered with a polite tone, maybe a butler with his vocal mannerisms. "If you're decent enough. Kane has asked me to return your belongings to you. I'm afraid they're a bit doused from the rain."

Does she open?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril carefully open's the door but not to much where the person could see her but just enough for them to give back her items without them entering the room

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril perks through to see who is was. She sees a human dressed in a butler's attire with a black tailcoat and white gloves, short ear length hair, a groomed beard and mustache that is straight and uniform. He's a very well kept man with grey-silver hair with a stoic expression that denotes a very strict upbringing. His elderly looking face betrays the look of a feeble man as his age ranges between early 40's to late 50's.

In his possession is a large backpack dripping with rain water and the stolen M1 Garand both of which are occupying his hands. Jibril reaches out to grab her things and slowly pulls them inside. She closes the door, checked her things: everything is there including the stolen ammo and all of her money. She quickly gets dressed in her old cotton tunic and slides one of her throwing knives under her hand then returns to the door with the man waiting patiently in the hallway with his arms behind his back stroking his beard to get the wetness out of it when Jibril pokes her face out.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril is there anything else you need to tell me or is that pretty much it if thats all am gonna go back to sleep if you don't mind

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Yes, I believe an introduction is in order" The man answered, putting a hand to his chest and bowing his head and chest slightly as a butler would, "I am Sebastian Aterius, I am a Councilman for the City of Scarlet Rose. I deal with the Internal Affairs of the city and oversee as a steward to the leader of our Republic."

He noticed her caution.

"I came only to deliver your affects posthaste. President Kane has taken the liberty of issuing vouchers that you'll find inside your bag that you can use freely to purchase nourishment at your leisure. I'm also asked to be your personal attendant during your stay here in New Canaan and ask that you direct at questions, concerns, complaints directly to myself.

Additionally, your companion's will be staying on the third floor while you and the Tar'lak fellow stay on this floor at Room 110#. He expressed to me that you should rest and take as much time to recover from your ordeal. Kane says to meet him at the City Hall just down the street on the left as you enter the northern district at your leisure. In

In the meantime, may I suggest you take the time go through your affects to ensure everything is there? If you're concerned about weaponry you've acquired in your travels, he has given you permission despite our disarmament ban. Do keep that in mind when roaming our city, we are very protective of our citizens and violence will beget violence.

If there's nothing else, I shall be tending to other matters. You may find me in City Hall or the Ampitheater in Tulip district. I bid you a good night"

With that he stands there awaiting to be dismissed if Jibril has nothing to say or asked.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril went to look at all her belonging to see if there in tip top condition even her invisibility cloak once she finish cheacking out her equipment she will tell the butler what room number is kor'dar and karlya is and when he give's her the room number she will dismiss him

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Everything is in order, Jibril even finds a fat stack of vouchers with labels on, paper? that Sebastian mentioned earlier. She had her things laud out before her, even her coins, the swords, her old guard uniform from Medressa, a bedroll, a few spare tunics and leg wear, the torn Invisibility Cloak and the bandoleer belts and pouches.

She perks out cautiously and asked for room numbers, Sebastian replied as politely as he does.

"The father of the two young children are staying in Room 206#, the Emerald Suite. Perfect for a large family and plenty of room for the young ... boys, I assuming ... to rest and relax. My staff have made reservations to tend to their needs as well such as clothing. We have a law against public indecency out of courtesy for residents and children alike."

He taps his chin thinking about Karlya.

"The mother and daughter are stay across the hall in Room 204# in the Jade Suite. I've checked in with them and had to deliver replacement clothing and tend to their questions ..."

Sebastian shakes his head at that.

"I have never had to answer so many questions to someone as her before. I'll remember that the next time I venture to say anything further while she is present. Her vernacular is ... colorful to put it lightly."

"That will be all" Jibril replied, "Thank you"

Sebastian takes his leave as Jibril watched him leave with a straightened back and a purposefully gait to his walk..l Jibril recoils her head and locked the door behind her.

What's next?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril leave's her room with all her stuff right after she put's on her clothing then she would visit kor'dar and the boys to see how they fair and to see if she hasn't done any harm to them mentally for what she did

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Third Floor, Emerald Suites, Room 206#

Jibril stood outside the door, seems like this whole floor has less doors or maybe they're a lot bigger inside. She's very nervous to knock on the door after walking off on her own like that. She scratches her forearm and noticed her scales flaking on her (skin shedding from stress or growing new skin, her scales are a shade darker than before). But she ignores it. Working up the courage to knock, she does. She waited awhile, hearing Kak'lin rawring with Sim'one. The two are probably playing around with the pillows from the sounds of it.

The door opens, Kor'da stands there. His green tinted scales are a welcoming sight to see now that he's back to his soft old self again. Jibril felt herself feel weaker after her transformation back to her old self as well. Noting the way her body feels lighter but more sluggish than before. She's starting to feel groggily from fighting sleep. Kor'da stood there leaning up against the door frame.

"I figured you wanted to be alone"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril i just wanted to make sure that all of you were doing ok and to make sure that i didn't do any damage you know but um if you don't want to see each other i could just leave and head back to my room if that's alright with you

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"That's hard to say. We did just witnessed a lot of things that we shouldn't have. I'm not sure about your feelings about the refugees, but those were my neighbors and former customers. But I also know that we're blindsided by an evil God, just not sure which one that is exactly. I'm confused and it's not that I don't want you here. I do!

We just need some time apart, at least until we can make heads or tails of this. We're finally here and I rather have a chance to breath before we're thrust into another fight."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril no no that's ok i don't mind being apart for now am gonna go check in on karlya so say hi to the boy's for me k she turn's to leave and try to head to karlya room number to make sure she and her daughter are fine as well

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da hugs Jibril then pulls away until he's back on the other side of the door and closes. Jibril turns behind her and moves a single door down the hall on the left side to Room 204# Jade Suites. Knocking on the door, Jibril waits.

Karin answers the door wearing a pink silk dress pajamas and has a brush in her hand. "Oh, Jibril, I thought you were still outside."

"Who is it?" Karlya called, Karin turns to her mom. "It's Jibril"
"Tell to her to bugger off, I got nothing to say to her" Karlya ordered.
"You heard her" Karin shrugged, she stepped out of her room and closes the door behind her.

"Mom doesn't want anything to do with you anymore, we've settled our debt for you saving us so we're letting this go - if you leave us alone" Karin states, "I'm tired and she's not having any of it so it's better if you came back when things aren't so fresh. Thanks for everything."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Karin nodes her head and walked back inside her room bidding Jibril a better night. Jibril just returned to her room, making her way to her room then stopping just short of her door. She slams her head against the wall, short bumps against the wall. Resting her forehead against her room door, she stood there a long while before stepping inside.

Disrobing, Jibril crawls into bed and drifts off to sleep with the nightlife outside muttered in the walls. She's sleeps deeply.

There was no nightmare, no emptiness, her dreams were wonderful, happy and blissfully good. Strange that her dreams seem artificial given her depressive mood from the traumatic events.

Jibril slept a long time.

A bit too long.

Jibril awakens to her throat being parched and body really stiff! She rolls out of bed and walks over to the water basin to damp her eyes and drink something to quench her throat. Once quenched, she return to her bed, sitting on the side as it appears to be the afternoon. The whole room feels really hot so she opens the window to sees small groups of people but not like her arrival, place seems emptier than before: where is everyone?

She saw a note on the door with a thumb tack: "We need to talk, meet me at Evergreen Gardens. Red-Eye"

What the hell is going on? How long has she been asleep?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril get's ready and but on her gear she leave's her room and try to leave the hotel to go too the meeting to see red-eye and ask what does he want to talk about