[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril steps outside of her room a few people linger and talk outside in the hallway. She passes by getting the curious look of some people: guess they never seen a Nagini before. Her backpack is lighter this time since throwing her clothes into the wardrobe and using her bag exclusively to carrying her weapons and coins. It is spacious enough to steal or buy items to fit inside it but only a small bundle of folded up clothes worth of space is idn't see tavailable. Jibril didn't see the receptionist on her way out, she keeps her keys on her then strolls out the front door.

Outside, she looks around for signs to this Evergreen Gardens that was mentioned in Red-Eye's note. She asked around and found a young dark elf boy in small denim overalls on and points towards the Broken Fist Tavern and down through the street towards the Tulip District.

Following the directions, finding the tavern and heading east onto more brick paved streets. Jibril saw to her right they were in the process of making more homes with construction scaffolding and sacks of some kind of grey powder? (Limestone Cement). Just before she reaches a man-made river with three bridges on various points along the river, she spots a large cluster of hedges.

Inspection of the hedges revealed a formal garden that's very beautiful and decorative with many exotic plants Jibril has never seen before. There were many Dark Elves and Human women tending to the garden using their magic and cultivation of many herbal crops. There's a sign beside the entrance to this gated off garden: "Evergreen"

She walks on through and searches around the garden until finding Randy Marlo "Red-Eye" sitting with a small boy who just ran off with some coins. Randy seemed to give him something, how generous of him to do.

He sat on a wooden bench with iron end pieces wearing a white tank top and denim blue jeans with scars up and down his body including his hands with little ones. It would look like a bunch of tattoos but up closer they were in fact scars. He doesn't have his signature bloodshot eyes anymore and appears very well rested. This was odd.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril walk over to red-eye to greet him and mention that his eyes isn't red anymore are you finally sleeping now if so that's actually good and reassuring she show with a sigh of relief and ask him so you wanted to see me

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Red perks up, his eyes dart side to side, he looks guilty. Like he's nervous about meeting with her.
"Hey Red-Eye, or do I start calling you Randy from now on?" Jibril jokes, "Are you finally sleeping now? You're looking better."
"Kane came back from Shurifon, took all of us to the clinic to do physicals and health check ups." Randy answered, he has a neutral expression. "He fixed me up. I got some sleep ... it's been ... years since I've been this clear headed in a long time"

Jibril breaths a sigh of relief: "That's good and reassuring"
Randy fidgets with his thumbs: "You've been sleeping all week so everyone got worried. I came to check on you, Kor'da and Tar'lak too."

He ran his fingers through his hair which had grown out an inch or two. He now has a head of short hair instead of his buzzcut.

"What was it you wanted to talk about?" She asked, he stared at the ground.
"I fucked up. Got Jimmy killed, thankfully he's alive now but Kane said he's still Undead technically, *sigh* I ... I gave up the Survey Corp and am officially retired."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril there was something he said that caught her attention well three things he said the first is i was asleep for a week!? how was that possible i mean i know i was tired but was i really that tired to sleep for a whole week.The second he mention jimmy she was happy he was alive but also a little sad that he was still undead knowing she was the one who got her killed by mentioning her stupid dream she had and the final last thing she heard was that he was leaving the survey corps.she asked him was i really sleeping for a hole week and why are you leaving the survey corps

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"A whole week!?" Jibril says alarmed, "Was I really that tired?!"
Randy shrugged his shoulders: "Kane came by, said you were going through some kind of 'phase' in his words. Said it had something to do with your transformation. You'll have to get details from him about that, but from what I learned from First Aid and Trauma Courses at the Academy: you suffered from physical fatigue and adrenaline rush from running away from danger so much can numb the body to most pain. Plus you've been pushing yourself too hard. I know I did. You should be fine now that you're awake but you should talk to Kane since he's the reason we even teach Medical Science in school."

"Well I'm glad Jimmy is alive and well" she laments, "Given that it was my fault he got-"
"No, you didn't. If I hadn't activated the reliquary when it was inactive, a lot of people would still be alive. You wouldn't have had those dreams because I was the one acting selfish and abused it to save my own ass." Randy groaned, "That's why everything was fucked up so badly. It didn't have energy to power up, it was safe and secure and nothing should have happened in the first place! But because of me, it got so much magical energy that it infected the whole goddamn caravan and I got every one of those refugees killed!

I thought we were doing the right thing by leaving the group after hearing how fucked up your dream was. But when I remembered some things that never happened back then as well and I was there when you three got shot by the whole unit ... I lost my shit ... we needed to leave.

I went along with your plan, kept quiet about the things I did to the orb and all the voices it made me hear. I should have done SOMETHING but I ended up a puppet to some fucking undead bitch and nearly killed you and all of our friends.

Because of all of that ... I quit

Either I quit or I hang myself or overdose on Red Sand enough to kill me."

Randy begins to cry. "I'm such a fuck-up!" He wimpered.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril hugs randy and telling him it's not his fault he just didn't know who was in there we just have to learn from our mistake and try to live with what we done she also asked him if she could teach her with what he knows to help her understand a bit better on magic if he still free because next time she would like to be better prepare when she come's in contact with another magical artifact

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril sat with him and put an arm around him and cradles him into her shoulder then locking him in. He unleashes all of his guilt and repressed anxiety and woe into her. He's weeping so hard, he's trembling. She rubs his back and tells him:

"It's not your fault, you didn't know who was in there. We just have to ... to learn from our mistakes and try to live with what we've done." Jibril says tearing up too, "We have to keep going ... there's nothing we can do about it ... okay?"

Randy keeps weeping until he pulls away and wipes his face with his wife-beater shirt. He shakes his head. Jibril wipes the shred of tears she had as well and they settle down.

"We have to ... to do something ... nobody should have to go through that" Randy states. Jibril thought of something when he says that.

"Could you ... could teach me what you know to help understand relics better, about magic?" She asked, if he's free. "Next time we could be better prepared when we come into contact with another magical artifact."

A lightbulb lit up in Randy's head. He catches his breath before answering.

"Yeah. Yeah I can do that" Randy looks away from her, "I just thought of something ... maybe I can do one better."

Randy stands up and faces her: "I'll meet you at your hotel room when I figure out the details. I have some details to work out."

He walks away, this time he walks straighter than before, more focused and with purpose. This is very unusual for him but it's a welcoming sight to see him be better.

What does Jibril want to do now?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril went to look for kor'dar since she got him worried for not answering to him for about a whole fucking week she sigh hope that doesn't ruin our relationship since i think it's a little bit strain lets see if he doing alright

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Emerald Suites, Room 206#

Jibril knocks on the door. She waited a bit ... No answer. She knocks again, waited ... No answer. She looks down and doesn't see any notes lying around. She goes downstairs to check with Marilyn to see if Jibril had any mail or letters for her. Standing at the desk and getting Marilyn to check, she returns with twenty letter envelopes a few stamped with a wax red seal and others are lick sealed.

Which ones does Jibril want to open and read first?

- 3 of Kor'da's letters
- 6 of the Canaanite Letters sealed with wax seals
- 1 from an Anonymous source with a small black hand print symbol on it.
- 2 from Karin and Karlya
- 3 from Jimmy
- 1 from Draco
- 1 from Red-Eye
- 1 from Shurifon Capital with a green leaf symbol
- 1 from someone with red lipstick pressed on the face of it.
- 1 from someone named S.Vali that smells of gunpowder.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril reads the three letters from Kor'da and the boys. All three were worried about her, especially Kak'lin who was hoping she could teach him how to pick locks and how to handle a sword. Sim'one was drawing a picture with graphite and drew a picture of them as a family in stick figures in a big house with their names over their heads. He misspelt her name: Jiveril.
Kor'da explained in his letter that he wanted to apologise for the way he's been acting, saw how tired she was and got worried she wasn't going to get up and had someone from the clinic look after her in her sleep. Kane checked up on her, said she was just exhausted from the Pacts the two made and their transformations take a heavy toil on the body and reverting back causes the body to go into shock. Kor'da said his lasted four days, he thinks it lasts as long as the time when you became whatever they were. Kane was hard to understand with really big fancy words he didn't understand.

Kor'da finishes his letter stating that they were going to look into opening up their own pawn shop in Golden Laurel, in the middle of waiting and should be around the district shopping for things to buy.

Jibril opens up Karin's and Karlya's letters next.

Karin was wondering if they could hangout sometime soon, she found work at Gersilda's Clothing Emporium as a "cashier" what ever that means and likes the nice things she can buy at a discount and offered it to Jibril if she wanted to buy something nice from there as a "preferred customer".

Karlya was upset for a few paragraphs saying how she wished she never met her but then after reading further she became worried and tried to apologise for blaming her on everything that's happened to them all. She was getting antsy and had to blow off some steam and got into some fights that she won. She impressed the hell out of a soldier on leave of absence and asked her if she wanted to enlist. Karlya wasn't sure after the massacre but fighting them gave her a thrill.

If Jibril wanted to see her again, she can be found at the Broken Fist Tavern most days drinking her pain away hoping for another fight. Sounds like typical her.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril went to go visit kor'dar place in golden laurel hoping to see if they still want to be together plus deep down she a little excited to see her adopted kids again wanting to show off her skills

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Pocketing the rest of the letters to read for later in private, Jibril deposited them inside her bag and walks out the door to the Golden Laurel Southside streets.

Roaming around, Jibril looks off to see a strip mall of shops so strangely organized and designed to be eye-opening drawing customers to their doors and finding many things to buy. Silver Coins are the dominate currency around here it seems as there's no sign of pewter except found in the fountain at the end of the boulevard where it steers into three directions.

Fountain area is called the South Branch by what the locals called it and the Leaves of a Laurel are the shops. Further west leads to a gated checkpoint much like the Scarlet District, but this area is called the Briar District where log cabins and or homes were built along a single long stretch of paved road with lantern posts.

If Jibril turns right, she would be facing due north and be entering the North Branch and City Hall is nestled between the two Branches with another entrance to the Briar District on the opposite side. It's a three story manor currently under renovation as it looks like it is getting an upgrade.

Turning left to face due south, Jibril sees the end of the Golden Laurel Southside streets and there's a gated checkpoint here that leads to an area that stretches out of Scarlet Rose with the sign above the checkpoint called the Agriculture District. Which is the closest to her just within walking distance. She stares down and sees a very large flat land with rich soil with nothing built on it and it has no walls built to cordon off so she sees the ocean from a distance here.

With no idea where to look for Kor'da, which area does she want to explore?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Everyone around her is awfully friendly to her despite her being a demi-human/elf. This was a strange thing for her to process as everyone she had asked were polite and well mannered enough to give her comprehensive directions to the Northside of the Golden Laurel where a few tell her they saw such a trio walking towards Whenry Oakvale's Furniture Shop and Warehouse. Thanking the people she spoke with they tip their hard or nodded with a courtesy bow of their heads much like Sebastian does. How odd of a custom, she thought this was a Shurifon thing but it happens to be the Canaanites form of greeting and show of respect for people.

Jibril heads into the North Branch and it opens up a new area for her to explore and sees a massive, tall structural building being built in the center of the area currently under construction. (It's a hospital, a really big one). She travels a large distance until she had reached the center of the district square and sees that the building behind the Green Dragon Hotel are lined with more shops nestled into a corner strip mall. This Merchant Square happens to have a large warehouse with a smaller addition to it on the Eastside if Jibril faced south back the way she came.

Seeing that the directions she had received were leading her to such a building, she goes up to it and finds that it was cramped outside with rows of different style chairs, tables and end pieces marked with paper tags denoting price ranges. Not seeing Kor'da or the boys, she heads on inside and browses awhile.

She got to the second floor of the warehouse seeing a freight elevator at the center of the room and sees that the check out area on the first floor. Below the elevator is where there's a clearing for people to claim furniture using the elevator to move from one of the levels to the bottom. On the second though is where she sees the boys sitting quietly on a swing set bench while rocking back and forth. Kor'da spoke to the manager of the establishment and haggling over pricing of some furniture.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril stealthily walk to the boy's and quietly tells them do you still want me to teach you lock picking skills or do you want to stay here doing nonthing

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Do you still want me to teach you how to lock pick ? Or do you want to stay here doing nothing?" Jibril quietly whispers to the unsuspecting young boys with a mischievous smile.

"Jibril!" Sim'one yelps. Kak'lin looks over and sees her come up in a crouched position. She holds up a finger to her lips, shushes Sim'one before their dad catches her. Kak'lin moves over and grabs Jibril hard with his tail behind him wagging. Sim'one reaches down and hugs her as well on the opposite side of her.

Oooooo ... How could they be mad at her? They're just so innocent, her little cuties!

Kak'lin whispers: "Can we? Dad's been boring us all day running around looking at antiques!"
Sim'one groans hearing the words: "Antiques"
Kak'lin: "Please?"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril weeeeeeeeeell you have to ask your father permission since he doesn't know am here right now but if he say yes then i'll teach you also did your father was able to fine a house to live in since i didn't see any of you answer the door

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
The two shook their heads in unison when she asked about the house.

Sim'one: "We bought a plot over here but we haven't got the permits yet. Dad's still waiting for the first one, we were shopping to pass the time until they were approved."
Kak'lin: "Dad wanted to get furniture for the place before ..."
Sim'one shushes Kak'lin: "It's a secret! Not yet!"
Kak'lin grabbed his little snoot when he nearly spoils the surprise.
Sim'one: "We can't tell you yet. It's a BIG surprise!"
Jibril: "Is he still mad with me?"
The boys smiled and shook in unison again.
Kak'lin: "That's part of the surprise. He told us not to say anything until he got everything."
Jibril: "Right. Well, we better wait until he's done haggling before I kidnap you two for some fun!"

She rested herself in between her two sons and rocks in the swing set with them laying their heads beside her with their hands on her thighs. Kor'da is still talking.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril ask her two sons have they been stretching if not they should get a head start now once you start getting the hang of lock picking we're gonna start doing par core she gets up and move in front of the boys she move her feet a few apart from each other and bend all the way down she stuck her head between her legs showing off her flexibility and her heart shape butt too her two sons asking them are they amazed

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril shows off her flexibility and displayed her rear to them stretching in her cream color trousers. With an upperward V stance and reaching down to the ground until her forearms touch the ground, she looks back between her legs, reaches her ankles and pulls herself backwards and wrapping her arms behind her ankles with a smirk. Kak'lin and Sim'one's tails pitch upward with a little away behind them as they watched.

Kak'lin blushed: "That's gonna be hard"
Sim'one: "I never stretched before, it doesn't look very comfortable to do"
Jibril giggled: "It isn't suppose to, sweetie, it's meant to be a way to limber up."

She says as she sets her upperback down on the ground and let's lets her lower half roll forward until her feet swing up and her long tail carries over and rolls off to the side until she slowly drops on to her back with her arms behind her head looking up and behind her. Laying flat, she extended her legs outward, rise them together and uses the momentum of her legs to hike her elbows and angling her head flat of her top. Raising her legs up with one leg to guide the other until she's in a handstand sticking straight up into the air using her forearms and head as a stand to balance her body before twisting herself to roll her upperbody up and swings her legs and her top follows until she flips onto her feet gracefully.

The two boys were in awe of her demonstration which took Kor'da by surprise that he looks over and sees Jibril bowing to them as they appaulded her performance of skills.

"Jibril!! You're awake!" He says pacing up towards her.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril oh hey sorry for not talking to you first i wanted to hang out with the children also you look liked you we're busy talking trying to get something she stop stretching and stand up she picked up kak'lin and sim'one well do you want to tell your father something before he goes back to business also i heard there going to be a big surprise your planning

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Kor'da strolls up to Jibril and wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly. She blushed and stroked his spiny head scales and chuckled when his tail swayed behind him. "I'm so glad you're okay. I thought you'd never walk up"

"Weeeeeell, I'm fine if I'm a little bit stiff" Jibril says stretching her arms feeling her bones cracking and winces when her stretched too far tickling her funny bone.

She straightened up as Kor'da peels away from her and they part a small distance and he looks down to her at eye level.

"I have so much to tell you, did you get my letters?"
"I did! I loved Sim'one's drawing and thought we could frame it! But first-"

Jibril holds up a finger to Kor'da and lifts both of their sons up and presents them to Kor'da in a big hug: "Well, boys, aren't you gonna ask your dad something?"

Kak'lin: "Dad can we PLEASE go train with mom? Pretty please!"
Sim'one: "I wanna go!"
Jibril cuddles her special boys with her cheeks. Kor'da looks at them and chuckled at their faces happy to see their mom again.

"Of course you two can" Kor'da said, planting his hands on his hips. "You two can train while I go about getting our permits. It's nice having a caretaker watch over you while I do so."
"You mean a 'babysitter' sweetheart" Jibril slides in to correct him.
"Why would you sit on a baby?" Kor'da says cringing at the idea.

After getting their answer, the boys shake free and go up to their dad and hugged him and ran back beside Jibril taking them into her care. Her hands reached to to the backs and holds them there. Jibril returns her gaze to his.

"Sorry for not talking to you first I wanted to hang out with the children" Jibril apologized, "You looked like you were busy talking, trying to get something if I'm not mistaken, I heard there going to be a big surprise?"

Kor'da looked to her and crosses his arms together, defensive. He draws a faint smile.

"Did you? Well I guess you'll have to wait and see" Kor'da teased, "I worked all week going through paperwork and talking around while you were sleeping on the job. Miss 'Rouge Scale'. So you'll have to bear with the idea that I have in fact been busy all this time. I'm not going to say anything ... Matter fact, you can watch the boys for awhile. A nice bonding experience with their mom sounds like a good time to do. Yes ... later I'll hopefully have some news to share."

Cryptic even for Kor'da to say, Jibril let's him have his way ... for now at least. Meanwhile, her two special boys are in need of her personal attention.

"Then we'll just get out of your maw, I think we'll try finding a set of lockpicks and try the room doors back at the hotel" Jibril quips. "At least until they're better, maybe then we'll move it up to chests and vaults"
"Well we better not joke about such things here" Kor'da replies, "It wouldn't be very safe"

Jibril takes that as a very good sign that he's learning her teasing. He even pulled a good Dad joke as well which earned him a smile and a kiss on the cheek. Jibril turns away with her tail reaching up to his snout and flicks her tail tip under his chin as a lethal seductress she is. With a low purr, he contains himself in from of the human manager standing behind him. They resume haggling.

Jibril walks away with her sons with a chipper smile and pep in her steps as she manages to whisk the two boys from their overbearing dad.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright time for the training to begin she tell the children that we're going back to the hotel am gonna talk to the innkeeper if she wouldn't mind if i teach you how to lock pick my room so let's head out now while we still have time she leads the boys back to the hotel

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Green Dragon Hotel, Receptionist Desk, 3pm according to the clocktower.

Jibril and the boys stroll through the lobby and see Marilyn standing there behind the desk with what appears to be bratwurst and green beans cooked with fried onions and served with a buttery biscuit. Jibril approaches her with a soft greeting to her and poses her questionable skills to the hotelkeeper.

"We were wondering if we could use your room doors to practice some family friendly bonding" Jibril asked, Marilyn raised an eyebrow to that.
"What kind of 'bonding'?" She asked.
"Theeee Locksmithing kind?" Jibril answered bracing herself for the answer.
"No" Marilyn replied sharply.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"NO" Marilyn says again with hand touching the edge of her counter. "I will not have any thievery in MY hotel, do you hear me? If I catch you or them sneaking around I other people's rooms or so much as TOUCH my keyholes with your tools"

She curls up her hands into a fist with the tightness of her knuckles turning white and gripping hard at Jibril.

"I'll brain ya!" She threatens, "I'd like to see the President of the country try and stop me from throwing ya both out onto the streets. I threw him out just as easily when he broke my bed and started smoking in the room! Don't think for a second I won't do the same to you as well!!"

Jibril throws up her hands surrendering to the heavyset woman eager to tussle her guests. "Okay, sorry I asked"

Jibril took the boys upstairs and took them by her room to grab all of her things to move upstairs to the Emerald Suite with them in toll.

What does Jibril intend to do while she has them alone and can't teach them lockpicking? Do it anyway and get on her bad side? Or try sparring with her knives?

Or ... something else entirely?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril she apologize to the boy's that they can't lock pick for now so am gonna help you be limber she remove her weapons and armor to make it easier to move and be limber and teach the boy's basic beginner stretches while also showing off her erotic body

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Sorry, you two, seems like we're doing something else today" Jibril tells them, though she guesses this was better off anyway. She thinks so with a cheshire grin and naughtiness ensues, brewing away in her mind, maybe teasing them will keep them eager to learn. Once she opens up the door, apparently it was unlocked this entire time, and inside she sees two bedrooms in the east and west side with the center being the lobby between them with two couches and end tables with one of those couches torn to shreds in a particular seat. Kak'lin quickly just onto the couch and sat in the spot that was torn up, making himself comfortable, he's just like a dog. Jibril looked around and sees a similar theme of wallpaper and decorum that went into designing this place. The only exception to this suite are the color schemes with lots of avocado green and emerald paint, much of the furniture in here is polished with a fine varnish that makes the wooden pieces look darker than oak or pine. Kor'da's room appears to have a very large queen size mattress while the boys have their very own beds ... all torn up as well with the stuffing of the mattress exposed with claw marks and chewed fabric. Rambunctious little scamps, aren't they? "Alright you two, sit down on the couch while i get ready to help you be limber"

The boys sit on the same couch and wait patiently. Kak'lin is eager to watch as Jibril starts removing her trousers and tunic. Peeling her legs out from her pants slowly and wiggling her soft, sandy, scale feet and kicking them off to the side with her shirt. She's now naturally naked and she starts feeling up her skin, stretching her arms and crouching to bend her knees and stretching out her tail erect towards the front door. "That's much better" Jibril says with a smile, she turns to move the sofa behind her towards the door - blocking it up. She turns back around to the boys and saunters on over to get her two students ready to watch her demonstrate some forms of stretching.

The Butterfly is the first to come to mind to get them started on working on their legs. Squatting down on her butt, tail stretched back towards the door and laying there idly. Jibril touches the soles of her feet together and spread her knees out and lays both hands on her toes and stretches her back forward until her forehead touched her feet but her ass does not leave the ground counting out how long it takes loudly. Might as well teach them how to count as well, hitting ten, she stretched out her right leg open and tucking her left leg further into herself. She tilts her body to the right and extends her right arm over and pulling her body tightly towards her right leg and resting her left arm on her inner thigh to keep her stable. Jibril sees Sim'one is fascinated but Kak'lin seems a bit bored but pays enough attention while Jibril does the opposite leg. Once doing her first set of stretching, Jibril grabs her ankles while resting in the butterfly pose, rolls towards her back letting her tail fold to the side and Jibril rolls onto her right shoulder then plants her hands down on the ground with her standing on her feet lowering her body very close to the ground before rising gracefully.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright what i showed you right now was basic stretching poses which i would be teaching you each pose and you would stay in that pose for about
10 seconds to 3 minutes if you don't know how long that is well don't worry i will tell you when your done if you have any question tell me now and i will answer it