Monstrous, chitinous, mandibles-- and males.

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
Hi! I joined to suggest an idea for the game. I really love the game play and many existing scenes.

There is obviously a lot of work put into this game, I appreciate it, but I wish there was more variety in characters, especially with the enemies.

There are mostly humanoid/furry sort of female/herm characters. I was super excited about the bug planet, but since I'm a hetero female, there isn't much else to interest me and my monster fetish.
The bee boys are too human looking...
I actually wish there were more enemies like the Wetraxxel. I've lost to that guy a few times because I genuinely enjoyed contact with that character.

Is there any way there can be more characters for females who enjoy those monstrous features? I'm a pretty heavy tetratophiliac, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would enjoy it...

I CAN write, if I have to volunteer for anything. I'm not sure how this works. I could help someone with theirs if they help with mine...
However, I don't want to write for any characters, I'd like to be on the receiving end for it. I like the surprise element.

This is merely a suggestion and an interest in my part. If the game builder is interested in new features in the way of characters, I think it would add more variety to the game.
I don't believe it is open source...? I'm a bit confused/newbie to the forums. So I'm sorry if anything in here is offensive to the maker/users.
Just something I really wanted to open chatter about. I can't be the only one who would enjoy such a thing. ^_^ I hope.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I joined to suggest an idea for the game.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/i-have-an-idea-stop-read-this-first.91/

I wish there was more variety in characters
Same here.

There are mostly humanoid/furry sort of female/herm characters.
Fengames attract writers and players interested in that kind of characters.

I was super excited about the bug planet, but since I'm a hetero female, there isn't much else to interest me and my monster fetish.
You tell me.

The bee boys are too human looking...
Fengames attract writers and players interested in kemonomimi.

Is there any way there can be more characters for females who enjoy those monstrous features?
By writing them.

I'm a pretty heavy tetratophiliac, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would enjoy it...
You wouldn't be the only one.

I CAN write, if I have to volunteer for anything.
In that case, go ahead and write. I wish you luck.

I'm not sure how this works.
This is merely a suggestion and an interest in my part.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Just something I really wanted to open chatter about.
That goes in https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-content-would-you-like-added.3107

Last edited:

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/i-have-an-idea-stop-read-this-first.91/

Same here.

Fengames attract writers and players interested in that kind of characters.

You tell me.

Fengames attract writers and players interested in kemonomimi.

By writing them.

You're not.

In that case, go ahead and write. I wish you luck.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

That goes in https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-content-would-you-like-added.3107

So you would enjoy that too? I can write pretty well, I have decent followers in fan fiction, I was just hoping someone would write this idea for me, I realize it isn't always free...maybe an idea exchange of sorts? I can write for them, they for me? It's like cooking....sometimes the food tastes better when someone else cooks it...and I like stepping in and not knowing what to expect from content.

If I submit something good to prove I can write competently, do you think someone would do such an exchange?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So you would enjoy that too?
That's what I said. If you're not convinced, I can link you to posts of mine on my tastes or my views in the game, but I'm but another forum user and player.

I was just hoping someone would write this idea for me
Aren't we all? :p

maybe an idea exchange of sorts?
There's no need for gauging or exchanging ideas. As the forum adage goes, "write it and they will come (in more ways than one)". That said, there's a reason why people like to comment on ongoing project threads or their respective Google Docs.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
So you would enjoy that too? I can write pretty well, I have decent followers in fan fiction, I was just hoping someone would write this idea for me, I realize it isn't always free...maybe an idea exchange of sorts? I can write for them, they for me? It's like cooking....sometimes the food tastes better when someone else cooks it...and I like stepping in and not knowing what to expect from content.

If I submit something good to prove I can write competently, do you think someone would do such an exchange?

You can commission a writer here (like me) if you're willing to drop big money for a tailored NPC with interactions. I'm pretty sure that this is a doable character. Otherwise, unless you find someone who's really really really into it that they'll do it for free, you're probably best off writing it yourself. That whole 'writing exchange' thing sounds like a melting pot of things that can go wrong.

Reactions: wallpaper

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
You can commission a writer here (like me) if you're willing to drop big money for a tailored NPC with interactions. I'm pretty sure that this is a doable character. Otherwise, unless you find someone who's really really really into it that they'll do it for free, you're probably best off writing it yourself. That whole 'writing exchange' thing sounds like a melting pot of things that can go wrong.

Most likely. *sigh*

I am excited to write a new alien, with all the features I love, for people to enjoy. I can get some thrill out of the experience I guess, even if I end up being familiar with it already.

I'd like to encourage more interest in such a thing. If I did take the time and effort to create my own race, art, and interactions, do you think this could happen?

I'm willing to give it a shot.

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
That's what I said. If you're not convinced, I can link you to posts of mine on my tastes or my views in the game, but I'm but another forum user and player.

Aren't we all? :p

There's no need for gauging or exchanging ideas. As the forum adage goes, "write it and they will come (in more ways than one)". That said, there's a reason why people like to comment on ongoing project threads or their respective Google Docs.

Hey thank you. I appreciate your reply.

Your posts make me feel pretty positive.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. Fengames have a very varied crowd after all. Not everyone plays them solely for the horse genitals, the large breasts, the furry waifus or the large breasted furry waifus with horse genitals. That said, not all players are writers or willing to commission what they like best, meaning that certain contents will be largely neglected unless people put their money/writing where their mouth is.

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
You're welcome. Fengames have a very varied crowd after all. Not everyone plays them solely for the horse genitals, the large breasts, the furry waifus or the large breasted furry waifus with horse genitals. That said, not all players are writers or willing to commission what they like best, meaning that certain contents will be largely neglected unless people put their money/writing where their mouth is.

So, if I was to create an attractive package with great intent towards getting it accepted into the game, do you have any suggestions.
I'm an art major in college. I can create the art, the writing, and set it up nicely. I'm just not sure exactly how much I can do that will not be a waste of time.
With the rape elements...I understand 'hardcore rape' is not allowed. What classifies as that? I'm interested in creating a total aggressor alien race, not a nice chatty npc.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
do you have any suggestions.
Check the GDocs and threads of already submitted contents if available. Ask the users with a purple name.

I can create the art, the writing, and set it up nicely.
You don't have to create any art unless you want to.

With the rape elements...I understand 'hardcore rape' is not allowed. What classifies as that?
Fengames deal with rape in the "noncon that somehow becomes con" way. Or so I think.

I'm interested in creating a total aggressor alien race, not a nice chatty npc.
Oh, shame. But I take there'll be people out there wishing for such kind of contents.

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
Check the GDocs and threads of already submitted contents if available. Ask the users with a purple name.

You don't have to create any art unless you want to.

Fengames deal with rape in the "noncon that somehow becomes con" way. Or so I think.

Oh, shame. But I take there'll be people out there wishing for such kind of contents.

Lol, hoping someone might appreciate it. Have you tried adding in any content of your own?

Hmm, I think he uses 'mind control' elements, like taking advantage of pheromones or the like.

I'm pretty sure the Raskel scene is pretty rapey though, that's why I wasn't sure....

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Have you tried adding in any content of your own?
I wrote the FrontRack Cream item due to how there was no easy way to get several breast rows unless you were okay with your Steele being a furry or a goo after visiting several planets. I want to write another item, but I'm still thinking of how to deal with it. And, even then, chances are I'd have to ask in here about certain problems that may arise, code wise.

Hmm, I think he uses 'mind control' elements, like taking advantage of pheromones or the like.
Keep in mind that pheromones and psionics are two different things. And the latter aren't all that developed yet...

Last edited:

Maridia

Dec 14, 2017
I wrote the FrontRack Cream item due to how there was no easy way to get several breast rows unless you were okay with your Steele being a furry or a goo after visiting several planets. I want to write another item, but I'm still thinking of how to deal with it. And, even then, chances are I'd have to ask in here about certain problems that may arise, code wise.

Keep in mind that pheromones and psionics are two different things. And the former aren't all that developed yet...

Oh, okay. Thank you ^_^ I forgot...have to cooperate with Tits canon. :3