Monster girl dating game ID

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
I am looking for a link to a certain game. I think it is a renpy game but not sure. Maybe rpg maker.
You play a human male and have a large selection of monster girls to date and have kids with. It is a few years old but still being worked on. I was told that it was very expansive , and many gigs to download. Lots of good art I was told.
Can anyone Id? And give link?
Thanks!

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
I think you may have dreamed that one. Somehow. In defiance of expected market forces.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Closest I can think of is Mythic Manor. You play a human (half-human but you have no special powers) living with a bunch of monster girls. It's not super old and there is no pregnancy content (hopefully there will be in the future) but otherwise is close to what you're asking about. https://mythicmanor.com/

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
*Wanders off to feed a live lamb to a horrific spider girl in exchange for the chance to rub her shiny and bulbous abdomen*

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
I know it exists. I saw its webpage on a smartphone about a month ago after a guy at a convention told me about it. So now I am trying to find it cause i have time to play. And I can not remember its name.

Xiry

Jul 17, 2016
Is it Monster Girl Island? Certainly fulfills monster girls and the time requirement if nothing else.

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Is it a western or japanese title?

How anime was the art? How cute or grotesque was the monster girls? Are we talking girls with cat ears monster girls or more Monster Masume style?

Last edited:

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
You play a human male and have a large selection of monster girls to date and have kids with. It is a few years old but still being worked on. I was told that it was very expansive , and many gigs to download. Lots of good art I was told.

This sounds like either Harem Collector or Slavemaker, though AFAIK neither of them focuses exclusively on monster girls.

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
I think its western, its in English. I think it may have a patron or something. Cute pretty with tails and ears. There are many girls I think. I remember the picture I saw woman had black hair and white clothes. The guy warned me it was a huge download , many gigs.

not Harem Collector or Slavemaker

Last edited:

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
It's probably the Monster Musume game, but that game got cancelled and is no longer around (to my chagrin).