Monster Ambassador (RPG + Dating sim + Monster girls... & boys)

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
Yep. As the title says. If anyone's played Con-quest, it's going to be released in a similar manner, with more dating sim elements incorporated after the first episode!

We have a page up where we're uploading previews of the game here- https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/monster-ambassador-rpg/x/16756486#/

The first episode should be released within the month!

We have two amazing artists on our team, check it out-
LamiaF_C.png SlimeF_C.png minotaur boy clothes.png
Small_Icon1.png

kzlqbwedln8iry5kb73i.jpg
BannerLong.png

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Sounds like a shame that nothing will be out for a month. Most people won't back a project until/unless there's a playable demo/version of some sort to make them feel its worth their time/money. Definitely sounds awesome, I'm very interested! Especially if futa content is going to be included at some point, and hopefully breeding!

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
Sounds like a shame that nothing will be out for a month. Most people won't back a project until/unless there's a playable demo/version of some sort to make them feel its worth their time/money. Definitely sounds awesome, I'm very interested! Especially if futa content is going to be included at some point, and hopefully breeding!
You're totally right on the first part! We mostly started the indieGoGo for awareness before release, but we have a Patreon set up and ready to launch when the game does!

Because we're looking to make the game have proper dating sim elements (branching discussion paths, gift giving & quests to raise friendship levels) we probably won't be incorporating breeding into the game. Futa may be included but it'll be a ways up the road if we do, because every monster currently has two variations- and then you, the character can be one of two variations- so each monster has 4 different sex scenes to it!
Melon might kill me if I included another variation for launch. :3

-Kiwi

Last edited:
Reactions: Sapphire

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
You're totally right on the first part! We mostly started the indieGoGo for awareness before release, but we have a Patreon set up and ready to launch when the game does!

Because we're looking to make the game have proper dating sim elements (branching discussion paths, gift giving & quests to raise friendship levels) we probably won't be incorporating breeding into the game. Futa may be included but it'll be a ways up the road if we do, because every monster currently has two variations- and then you, the character can be one of two variations- so each monster has 4 different sex scenes to it!
Melon might kill me if I included another variation for launch. :3

-Kiwi

That's fair, I thought maybe having children as an ending could be cool at least. I've played VN's that had that.

Last edited:

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Oh man, what a coincidence! What's the base of your game, friend?
-Kiwi
The game I'm working on probably has some thematic similarities with yours since we came up with very similar titles. You play as a mage (male or female) who specializes in non-combat spells, negotiation, and seduction. You are hired by a small, but growing trading output that is running into conflicts with the nearby humanoid monsters, but doesn't want to start a war by sending adventurers to kill them. The combat system is based on applying status effects to reduce your opponent's will to fight without provoking them into attacking directly.

The actual title I was playing with was Monstergirl Negotiator, but it's close enough to cause confusion. Fortunately I haven't put the title on any art, so it won't cost me anything to change it.
In celebration of us having similar thematic concepts, I think I'll give your Indiegogo a few bucks.

rotor

Oct 3, 2015
This looks pretty good. Not that I want to tell you how to go about your business, but are you promoting this anywhere else? I'd at least suggest making a topic at ULMF, or trying to get a Lewdgamer article written. More eyes means more money, after all.

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
This looks pretty good. Not that I want to tell you how to go about your business, but are you promoting this anywhere else? I'd at least suggest making a topic at ULMF, or trying to get a Lewdgamer article written. More eyes means more money, after all.
Thanks! We tried promoting a couple other places, but honestly we just don't know the proper outlets for this stuff. Do you know any other places that'd be good to advertise into?
~Kiwi

Last edited:

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
The game I'm working on probably has some thematic similarities with yours since we came up with very similar titles. You play as a mage (male or female) who specializes in non-combat spells, negotiation, and seduction. You are hired by a small, but growing trading output that is running into conflicts with the nearby humanoid monsters, but doesn't want to start a war by sending adventurers to kill them. The combat system is based on applying status effects to reduce your opponent's will to fight without provoking them into attacking directly.

The actual title I was playing with was Monstergirl Negotiator, but it's close enough to cause confusion. Fortunately I haven't put the title on any art, so it won't cost me anything to change it.
In celebration of us having similar thematic concepts, I think I'll give your Indiegogo a few bucks.

Aw, thanks! We appreciate it a lot. Sounds like our game had very similar intentions-- we're starting ours off with a basic battle system to start, but looking to include spells and more interesting mechanics with future releases.
~Kiwi

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I strongly recommend that you wait to share this anywhere else until you have a good demo of the game. You'll get the most attention and support when people find out about the game for the first time and you want to get as big of an impact with that as possible. Many people skip over games if there's no demo and there's a good chance that they'll ignore your threads if they've already decided not to pay attention to it, even when you do release a demo. Make that initial reveal count as much as you can!

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Is that female minotaurus supposed to be a literal rule 63 gender flip of the male one? Because between the pose, the hair and the spots on the shoulder she is, right down to the expression. Half-identical twins maybe?

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
I strongly recommend that you wait to share this anywhere else until you have a good demo of the game. You'll get the most attention and support when people find out about the game for the first time and you want to get as big of an impact with that as possible. Many people skip over games if there's no demo and there's a good chance that they'll ignore your threads if they've already decided not to pay attention to it, even when you do release a demo. Make that initial reveal count as much as you can!
Thanks for the advice! I'll follow it.

~Kiwi

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
Is that female minotaurus supposed to be a literal rule 63 gender flip of the male one? Because between the pose, the hair and the spots on the shoulder she is, right down to the expression. Half-identical twins maybe?

In initial research into similar games, we found most people will likely be playing the game for one gender or the other. We wanted our game to feel similar for everyone AND balanced trait-wise (ie. all our girls aren't 'thin, big boobs' and all our guys aren't 'big muscles, big.. parts' ). To keep it all balanced, and just make the game in general feel the same for everyone, between genders of the same species there are a lot of similarities.
Of course we're inclusive- if you want to play the game and see monsters of both genders you can! But if you're just here for the balloons, or the dangles, we accommodate.

~Kiwi

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
In initial research into similar games, we found most people will likely be playing the game for one gender or the other. We wanted our game to feel similar for everyone AND balanced trait-wise (ie. all our girls aren't 'thin, big boobs' and all our guys aren't 'big muscles, big.. parts' ). To keep it all balanced, and just make the game in general feel the same for everyone, between genders of the same species there are a lot of similarities.
Of course we're inclusive- if you want to play the game and see monsters of both genders you can! But if you're just here for the balloons, or the dangles, we accommodate.

~Kiwi
So... they ARE supposed to be the same character then...?

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Interesting concept, I would be a supporter on Patreon, but have reserves about money up front donation styles like this indegogo thing.

Also, i note that no key fetishes are included in the description either here or on the support page.

Will there be transformation? corruption?

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks! We tried promoting a couple other places, but honestly we just don't know the proper outlets for this stuff. Do you know any other places that'd be good to advertise into?
~Kiwi

Hongfire and UMLF seem to be the major places to pick up traffic.

Kiwi&Melon

Jun 8, 2017
Interesting concept, I would be a supporter on Patreon, but have reserves about money up front donation styles like this indegogo thing.

Also, i note that no key fetishes are included in the description either here or on the support page.

Will there be transformation? corruption?

Our main theme right now is the kink for monsters in general; we're not looking to focus on any other particular kink at this time --who's to say in the future, but we can't scale too big! We have to get the demo out! ^u^
~Kiwi

So... they ARE supposed to be the same character then...?
Fundamentally, for the reasons I said above!
~Kiwi