Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyrocker25

Sep 28, 2021
the question i have is. In the previous CoC once it was completed you allowed mods will you guys/gals allow them once CoC2 is completed?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
No, probably not, mods can cause so many damn issues, I would bring up examples but there are others who have them and know how to link them. But chances are mods wont be a thing.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
No, not ever. The CoC1 modding scene was and still is a clusterfuck of such epic proportions that the devs have absolutely no interest in opening Pandora's Box again.

Reactions: Paradox01

noblekeon

Aug 30, 2023
It is unlikely that I will provide instances or links to demonstrate the potential negative consequences of particular modifications, as there are others who possess such evidence and expertise. Hence, I see no need to engage in this endeavor. However, it is quite improbable that moderators will ever achieve widespread popularity.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It is unlikely that I will provide instances or links to demonstrate the potential negative consequences of particular modifications, as there are others who possess such evidence and expertise. Hence, I see no need to engage in this endeavor. However, it is quite improbable that moderators will ever achieve widespread popularity.
Y'all need to stop making new accounts just to necro threads ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.