Mitzi Breeding Session

Restless Collector

Aug 14, 2018
So, With the mention of how you want to fill her up with your Goblin daughters, and Mitzi herself proclaiming she wants kids, I'm very surprised to see that she doesn't have a pregnancy arc/scenes. Especially Since the Tamani Impregnation/breeding scenes were a big part of COC. (Heres to hoping for goblins in COC2 *Cough, Cough* ) Anyway Saying she's sterile can easily be fixed by the drug she names in her dialogue, along with many others, (Motherhusk and Fertate) and the drug that she mentions is Soak. Its supposed to make her fertile right? Well, it should be a good starting point for the breeding to commence! Just giving my two cents on the matter, and here's to hoping it gets implemented.

Forever Seeking
-Restless...

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
This isn't what the "Event Submissions" subforum is for.
The event submission subforum is for things that you have written or that you are in the process of writing.
This doesn't even belong in the Ideas subforum, as you clearly don't have any intention to actually write this.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Oops, my bad. First time using the forums. Do you have an idea where to post this?

Stuff like this should be posted in the thread "What content would you like added?" in the main TiTS forum

(Please do not add it to the "Ideas" subforum, that is for things that you are planning to write but want critique on)

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Restless Collector

Aug 14, 2018
Okay thanks, sorry for my confusion. I'll post it in the appropriate thread. Also, can someone delete this thread, I'm actually starting to feel bad.