Missed out on Kitsune Camp

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I mean, you aren't exactly missing out on much tbh. The main selling point of it is basically letting you skip a fight when storming the kitsune tree.

Reactions: Alliebutt

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
I mean, you aren't exactly missing out on much tbh. The main selling point of it is basically letting you skip a fight when storming the kitsune tree.
Still,Dialogue is Dialogue so much effort is put into the game and I want to experience it all. Preferably without starting a new game every time content I've passed is updated.

CroqueMonsieur

Jul 17, 2023
Open up the console (f12 on the browser version, or ctrl+shift+i in the downloaded version), and punch this command in:

ForestKitsuneCampEnter();

This will force the game to load the kitsune camp scene, regardless of what you did or were doing beforehand. I do recommend throwing down a save before doing this and then loading it right after you're done reading. Can't be too careful with console commands, after all.

thebadwolf

Jan 15, 2016
Open up the console (f12 on the browser version, or ctrl+shift+i in the downloaded version), and punch this command in:

ForestKitsuneCampEnter();

This will force the game to load the kitsune camp scene, regardless of what you did or were doing beforehand. I do recommend throwing down a save before doing this and then loading it right after you're done reading. Can't be too careful with console commands, after all.
:gedthumbsup: