Miscreant Manor bug maybe?

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
So, i've been trying to get Ausar kids for a while now, and the only ways that can happen is via R.K.Lah, or in Miscreant Manor. I've been save scumming the manor, and only been having half-kaithrith or Laquines. Lah has never worked (same for Zaalt now that I think about it) but has anyone gotten Ausar/half-ausar children from the manor or no?

TheShepard256

It should have an equal chance of selecting between all possible available pregnancies - and with the old Flash code I have access to, generic ausar pregnancies are hooked up, so unless a bug was introduced they should still be able to occur.

Also, Ilaria can give you half-ausar children, as both sire and bearer - she's an ausar modded to look like a bunny-girl.

Also also, Zaalt would never be able to give you half-ausar kids, as he's a milodan. He can impregnate you, though; as such, the kids will be half-milodan.

Reactions: MakoBlade

MakoBlade

Sep 19, 2018
It should have an equal chance of selecting between all possible available pregnancies - and with the old Flash code I have access to, generic ausar pregnancies are hooked up, so unless a bug was introduced they should still be able to occur.

Also, Ilaria can give you half-ausar children, as both sire and bearer - she's an ausar modded to look like a bunny-girl.

Also also, Zaalt would never be able to give you half-ausar kids, as he's a milodan. He can impregnate you, though; as such, the kids will be half-milodan.
I was trying for an hour at Miscreant Manor, and every time it was either Laquines, or Half-Kaithrith, but I am known to be unlucky, so I guess i'll try again. (I Also included Zaalt simply because I remember trying to have his kids by losing the fight, and it's not even available in Gastigoth so again, I could just be super unlucky.)

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I do now, but like Fadil, I'm old fashoned. Maybe I just want this playthrough of steel to only want actual guys and not a chick with a dick, is that a bad thing?
Not at all. I've often lamented that in this game, "the steady-state of any female is to have a dick."