Mirrin Breeding Critical Error

aeterna85

Apr 19, 2016
So I was on a semi-new playthrough as I didn't have my save files from when I played years ago. I eventually got to a point where I could have Mirrin breed me on New Texas. We went back to her place where I selected to 'Get Pumped', or in other words, be the one to give birth as my character this time is full female.

That's when I got hit with a critical error.

Attachments

• Trials in Tainted Space Critical Error.jpg
    Trials in Tainted Space Critical Error.jpg
    327.6 KB · Views: 10

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Save'd be useful to dig into this with - I went through all the content with one of mine and didn't run into an issue.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
my guess is the vagina router is returning -1 because her dicks will not fit any of this steeles vaginas, which will cause an error when it is passed into the looseness function. It has been a common source of this type of error since the vagina router change. with a save we can confirm and the fix should be easy.

aeterna85

Apr 19, 2016
Save'd be useful to dig into this with - I went through all the content with one of mine and didn't run into an issue.
.... So, after it didn't work for me, I went off and did more content, and for some reason now it is working. I am sorry, I don't know why it would suddenly start working.

I can see if I have any save files that might still have this error though. Since there's no pages in the save area though, I've taken to saving over older saves.

EDIT: I included the save file you asked for. If you talk to Mirrin in it and try to initiate breeding, it'll critical error.

Attachments

• Aria (F) - 21Hrs 0Mins, 140 Days - New Texas, Nye.json
    626.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: