Minotaurs

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Khor'minos is the same king-sized helping of beef, milk and extreme sexual dimorphism as TiTS's New Texas. Only instead of the Treatment and bimbofication we get some really neat Greco-Roman cosplay elements as the side dish. What's not to love?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Minotaurs/cowgirls are popular right now because Khor'minos is where the MSQ is happening so it's the place to go to add content for the moment and most characters created for KM are going to be one of those by default.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Depends on who you ask. But then again, that stands for everything. I personally find Brint more than little anoying and Brienne is to clingy for a lot of people.

Reactions: Kesil

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
If Brint and Brienne were just dom/subs I would like them more. But the way they act like our lovers, especially Brint just makes me laugh.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
If there was build up to it, sure. But when I am expected to believe that my champion is showering Brint/Brienne with their "everlasting love" after fucking him/her once, you lose me. Especially since, in my opinion, Brint romance feels to cheese. And more personal opinion, I do not find Brint romantically engaging because:
He is to much of a manwhore
He has to many bastards
I can live with one of those, both of them combined are to much for me.

Grainy

Nov 25, 2021
Minotaurs are one of my favorites, I actually find them interesting, their role within the God's war and the history with the Lupines. I would like to see that dynamic explored more.

Also the separate northern Minotaurs where the gender dimorphism is apparently flipped.

I think minos are one of the most relevant races frankly.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Couldn't care less about lore.. I'm just not into cows and bulls. I prefer the Elfs, Kitsunes and Lupines..

D

Dry Eye

Couldn't care less about lore.. I'm just not into cows and bulls. I prefer the Elfs, Kitsunes and Lupines..
Ah I understand, our values are different; I was introduced to these games looking for new text based RPG's and really like it's style, I haven't played any put together quite like CoC and TiTS, the erotic smut was just a bonus. So immersing myself in the world being crafted matters to me more than my kink preferences. It is the reason I find the catfolk to be the most boring race, the concept of divine whores trying to spread the message of pleasure would have been compelling in a world that wasn't already as uninhibited as the one they exist in, as it is they are just par for the course. Literally every race (so far) is sexually liberated to some degree already, so to me there isn't any depth to their mission.

Also these games expanded on my existing kinks because of the nature of their nature.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Sex for most is just kinda, a thing thats accepted, like how with kitsune its just kinda the best way to find a meal. They all have there justificstions for why is so more liberal.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115
D

Dry Eye

Sex for most is just kinda, a thing thats accepted, like how with kitsune its just kinda the best way to find a meal. They all have there justificstions for why is so more liberal.
Yeah I know, have no issue with it, but it hurts Catfolk who so far the only thing they have going for them is worshipping Mallach. Being divine whores trying to spread your message just isn't interesting in an already hyper sexualized world, what a diminished role it is.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah I know, have no issue with it, but it hurts Catfolk who so far the only thing they have going for them is worshipping Mallach. Being divine whores trying to spread your message just isn't interesting in an already hyper sexualized world, what a diminished role it is.
They are also a race of prolific merchants, scholars and slavers, even though we only get to see glimpses of the first two aspects in the few catfolks that live in the Marches and nothing of the last one.

Personally, the catfolks' aesthetic alone would have been more than enough to carry my interest, it just hits too many of my kinks not to. So I say to the devs: bring in as many cats as you can! And if we are talking more specifically, I'd love to see some of the Mallachite paladins that Cait mentions briefly to Arona arriving to the Marches eventually to take part in the brewing holy war.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Not just Catfolk worship Mallach so I'm not sure about the strength of this statement.

And I guess after seeing a scene where Cait briefly brings up paladins of Malach, I'd love to see some of them arrive to the Marches eventually to take part in the brewing holy war.
They have nothing to do with Lumia being up there she is up there by her self and it's her war not sure about holy maybe her reason but not the races that want her and the elves out. She is a little pushy.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
They have nothing to do with Lumia being up there she is up there by her self and it's her war not sure about holy maybe her reason but not the races that want her and the elves out. She is a little pushy.

I was talking about Marches in general, not the Boreal Elf Kingdom and Lumia's citadel.

Kas represents an existential threat to the mortals and gods of Savarra, with how adept she has shown herself being at poking holes in the veil that some truly horrific things can slither through, if nothing else. So eventually I expect all the gods to send at least a nominal contingent of worshipers to get things done.

Even leaving all of the lore justifications aside, how can you not want to see the Whoremageddon, where a bunch of pussies of purity battle will battle devilish dongs for the fate of the world?

Lone Wolf115

I was talking about Marches in general, not the Boreal Elf Kingdom and Lumia's citadel.

Kas represents an existential threat to the mortals and gods of Savarra, with how adept she has shown herself being at poking holes in the veil that some truly horrific things can slither through, if nothing else. So eventually I expect all the gods to send at least a nominal contingent of worshipers to get things done.

Even leaving all of the lore justifications aside, how can you not want to see the Whoremageddon, where a bunch of pussies of purity battle will battle devilish dongs for the fate of the world?
Misunderstood then.

Yes well it's not east to perfectly rip stuff open and get what you want. In Doom that's a different story altogether.

Ehh the champion got it covered.