Minotaur King

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Is there actually a way to beat him in combat? 

I can't tease him to death no matter what I do, and he always seems to heal back to full when I do manage to put his HP to 0%. And with the rising lust from the fight, I tend to only "down' him 3 or 4 times before it game overs me.

Edit: managed to beat him after learning he's a two-part lust fight. Wew lads. Good thing for blind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka32

Jan 8, 2016
Here is what you do. First you attack him physically until he goes down. Then you tease him down twice. Victory. You can't as far as I have found take him down just physically.

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I ended up blinding him, beating him into submission 2 or 3 times, then tease-spammed until the cows came home.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Honestly the Minotaur King's damage and lust output is pretty insane, as is his accuracy even blinded.  Lethice would be pitfully easy if I didn't get to her with less than 100 HP left on the one occasion I made it through the king, and even then my regen nearly outpaced her damage.  I appreciate having a rare tough boss in these games, it's just a shame that it's so RNG-driven.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Thankfully you get that Gods Mead deluxe from the King when you kill him. 

I actually managed to beat Lethice in a few turns with only a few issues. Apparently she liked making my PC's dick bigger despite the fact I was hitting her for 300+ damage a go.

But yeah, the MK is a huge difficulty spike compared to the rest of the dungeon. The fact he's 2-parts is just salt in the wound. Even with most of the lust resisting perks, I was gaining 3-5 lust a turn, which really is worse than it sounds.

Fur-man

Dec 7, 2015
its exter hard for my champion with a lust that's stuck at 70 (heavy corrupted route) but how was I meant to know I had to tease him down I end up hitting max lust before I can do anything any tips to help?

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You effectively cannot win at that point.  Any min lust over 30 (where you can have sex any time you want) is an active detriment, and getting to 70 is just foolhardy.  You'll have to save edit or start over.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
60 would be doable if you have about 85% resistance to lust but you need to spike him with enough tease power to 3 shot him and only archmage arouse anemone hair or naga tease could kill him this fast

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
Even with normal lust and high resistance, it's a bit hit-or-miss at times.

So with 70, you may as well go in as a Minotaur Addict too. You're boned either way.

Fur-man

Dec 7, 2015
60 would be doable if you have about 85% resistance to lust but you need to spike him with enough tease power to 3 shot him and only archmage arouse anemone hair or naga tease could kill him this fast

I will give it a try and I do have a high resistance thanks

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
I will give it a try and I do have a high resistance thanks

High lust resistance only mitigates the issue. 2-3 lust per turn is easy to ignore for a bit, but at 60-70 lust, you only have about 15 turns to down the King 2-3 times, and then tease him into submission. 

And that's just the first half of the fight. The second half, is thankfully easily.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
In my opinion the king is very difficult, and needs to be taking down a notch including were the player's lust increases during battle.